i cant list relist item on ebay - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 10-05-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
Default i cant list relist item on ebay

Hi,
i got MC0999
i am selling baby item not copy buy my privet item.
my ebay account is usa but i am not from their what should i do call ebay what they will ask me?
if its on the item then no problem but if they need a usa info i dont ahv it.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-05-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

do you mean they will not let you sell anything? or just not relist this item?
Old 10-05-2011

Longevity: 72%

Clearly you didnt learn your lesson. If you get your item removed and relist it, then you are asking for a suspension.
Old 10-06-2011
Threadstarter  

Hi,
all my other item are on line and i can sell them no problem.
i just can realist it.
all my item are my privet item and my privet design i made and my brand!
i have all the doc to proof it but the problem is that i use a ebay id from USA not Israel like i am from and my store.

what to do ? call them ?
i see people from eh forum say not to do nothing and wait how Mach time i need to wait?
also i have all my item listed for 30 days but when it end it try to list it automatic and i get "filer mail" to stop the automatic realist? wait more for until all listing will end (30 days) and them wait "cooling" or i can try after 30 days?

relay like help on it!

P.S
also if someone will like to sell my item and get % on the time i am not selling i think it can be a good way to solve this problem in the mean time.
Old 10-06-2011

Longevity: 77%

for your USA account, i think you dint have to call ebay, just use VPN or something like that, and remember stay low.. once ebay found you your account surely be dead.:D

and for your back up, just make another ebay account from israel.. and just say you sell too in your ebay back up account.. but just 1 or 2 item, walking slowly, build your account sowly..
CMIIW
Old 10-06-2011
Threadstarter  

i have this account for years i dont use for it any VPN. will it be good idea to to wait until all listing will end and realist after 1 month or so?

can i open with new account with the same payapl?
Old 10-06-2011
Executive [VIP]

if you open new acc with same paypal it will be linked to the 1st ebay, but answer is yes you can.

you need to find out why you cannot relist it, if makes no sense if it is not breaching any rules of ebay - you need to talk to them. or even just dont bother with this item if you have other successful products.
Old 10-06-2011
Threadstarter  

i have no problem talking with them if they like to ask me on the item i sell but if they like to get more info on my usa address number ect.... what i will do then?

what to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
if you open new acc with same paypal it will be linked to the 1st ebay, but answer is yes you can.

you need to find out why you cannot relist it, if makes no sense if it is not breaching any rules of ebay - you need to talk to them. or even just dont bother with this item if you have other successful products.
Old 10-07-2011
Executive [VIP]

be prepared, dont ask us, its your thing to think through, before you call.....
Old 10-07-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
be prepared, dont ask us, its your thing to think through, before you call.....
if you your me what will you do? call or wait and then realist?
if i need to wait how long i need to whit for cooling off the account?
Old 10-07-2011
Executive [VIP]

Because you have dodgy details and wrong IP, I personally would not contact them, If you have other good selling products, concentrate on them, I would try and relist maybe in 3 months.. but eventually I would give up on a product that is too much hassle.
Old 10-08-2011
Threadstarter  

i have other ebay account old one (from the year 94 i think) also have 400 good feedback but it have the same paypal as the one with the problem.
will you think it will be good idea to sell from this other account the same item?

Quote:
Because you have dodgy details and wrong IP, I personally would not contact them, If you have other good selling products, concentrate on them, I would try and relist maybe in 3 months.. but eventually I would give up on a product that is too much hassle.
Old 10-08-2011
Executive [VIP]

you do not have a problem with paypal anyway, you are saying ebay wont let you list this thing.

I dont understand what you are saying is it just one item you cannot relist or is the whole ebay acc blocked from listing anything at all? I understood from first post it was just one item? well if you cannot sell anything at all that is different, then you need to either abandon account or find out why, from them as you have nothing to lose. Well actually maybe you have something to lose, your other older account that is linked....up to you how you play it.
Old 10-08-2011
Threadstarter  

Hi,
i cant realist nothing from the account but all the item are on the air!

i believe because i use the same paypal and sell on both of them the same item (only the item that make the problem i am not selling on the old one. by the way its bedding for abay so it not a risky item and its my privet designs !)

the account is link but i have no problem in the other account at all.

what you think will be a good idea to wait 3 month and in the mean time sell in the old account ?
or i can block also the old account ? or call them and solve this problem but i think this is more risky no?

by the way my old account is my real name and info so its strong account no?

Quote:
you do not have a problem with paypal anyway, you are saying ebay wont let you list this thing.

I dont understand what you are saying is it just one item you cannot relist or is the whole ebay acc blocked from listing anything at all? I understood from first post it was just one item? well if you cannot sell anything at all that is different, then you need to either abandon account or find out why, from them as you have nothing to lose. Well actually maybe you have something to lose, your other older account that is linked....up to you how you play it.
Old 10-09-2011
Executive [VIP]

so you are blocked from relisting anything. well youcan try it again in 3 months yes...

as for your good older acc, well I would not use it yet, because it is linked and may fall.

maybe make another, but you need to sort out your IP issues first, if you think that is the cause.