Non-Official Linked PayPal Accounts & Suspension Question? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 10-07-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 72%
Default Non-Official Linked PayPal Accounts & Suspension Question?

Hi there! I'm a bit new here at these boards, BUT I'm not new to avoiding eBay as I've been forced to within' recent years; things just keep getting rougher and rougher and I've found that the only way to continue a profitable ebusiness is to do it dirty as they keep kicking me around. In the past, I've had 2 accounts (100+ feedback & 200+ feedback, all high DSRs and satisfaction), both had individual PayPal accounts and both I built up from the ground using my own method but still ended up being limited. I only recently came across the eBay stealth guide and read into it to follow the detail more closely. The accounts I've created only seem to be good for a little less than a year before they get shut down for whatever BS reason, and I hope to improve that and open up to 4-8 multiple accounts to be prepared this time.

My first account was under a personal name, second account was under a business and fictitious name (which my Paypal is also currently under). My second account has just been limited indefinitely due to whatever explanation they have given after review. By now, I'm not expecting to get it back. My question however is below:

My Paypal account is still in good standing despite the "quiet limitation" eBay has placed on my most current account (eBay only limited indefinitely to buying, not selling). I've never officially gone through eBay's special process to link my Paypal account to my eBay account, even though I have used it enabled through the "Electronic Payment Method" section. My question is can they still track me if I change the the email address registered with my PP AND the name on the PP account to match my newer eBay information (however may not be able to change the verified business name, but I'll try to do that as well)?

I was just wondering if there was any way I could avoid opening a new Paypal account and going through all the limitation bullcrap. My current PP account has sold items as high as $4000+ at once without any problems and cleared successfully to my bank with business integrity, I would preferably like to do whatever I need to start using that PP account again since it hasn't been limited.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-08-2011

Longevity: 72%

weird enough my pp account hasnt been shut down either despite three accounts (my real one, a second account under a business name and my stealth one) being shut down! The 2nd account was also shut down and the reason for this was, i used my pp account (unlinked) to collect payments. they linked the two accounts together through my pp account and shut down the second account. so i would advise against this!! opening up a new pp is your best bet.
Old 10-08-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

To the OP, a most definite yes to being linked via the email change etc.

That electronic payment transfer thingy 'linked' the accounts.

Was doable 3 years ago. Nowdays it is not working for long term survivial of the account(s).

Just a fyi, info deleted your side, is retained on the ebay/paypal side.... nice little trick.
Old 10-09-2011

Longevity: 76%

You probably can still use that same paypal account with a new eBay account however don't expect the eBay account to survive for a long time