my wife is selling a camera on eBay, giving you guys the option to buy it first... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 02-26-2008
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
Default my wife is selling a camera on eBay, giving you guys the option to buy it first...

It's not actually my wife, but a nice ...um, camera anyways :D
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-26-2008

Longevity: 94%

how much for those...I mean that cam?
Old 02-26-2008

LOL, good one.
Old 02-26-2008
MU

Longevity: 97%
Send a message via Yahoo to koalawash

Saving some money on the heating bills at home, I see.. :D
Old 02-26-2008

you've got to be kidding about the used breast implants. i have seen people selling used sex toys on ebay. that is just nasty.
Old 02-26-2008

Used sex toys? haha
Old 02-26-2008
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

You surely mean unwashed used sex toys?
Old 02-26-2008

i would assume they were washed, but you never know.
Old 02-26-2008

Longevity: 95%

Quote:
Originally Posted by twdell View Post
i would assume they were washed, but you never know.

I aint selling my sheep for no f*cker..
Old 02-26-2008

Sheep! LMAO scouse. Must me a country folk like me.
Old 02-26-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts

A special for the Poms.

Why did the soldiers bring so many sheep back from The Falklands?

War Brides.
Old 02-26-2008

OMG, I just found this thread.....you guys are sick! LMAO
Old 02-27-2008

LOL, this thread developed well
Old 02-27-2008
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Old 02-27-2008

Longevity: 95%

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustme View Post

Imjustme asked me for that pic of my sheep (Gloria) as i fondly call her.. i'm sure he's spending long lonley hours, under the duvet with torch and pic of Gloria and other secret sexual toy Paraphernalia... Wish i'd never sent it now..
Old 02-27-2008
MU

Longevity: 93%
Send a message via MSN to Mr_Wolf Send a message via Skype™ to Mr_Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustme View Post

It's not actually my wife, but a nice ...um, camera anyways :D

You see how all the AFCs on this website focused on the woman, instead of the camera. People focus on things they are lacking, and online it is a safe place to do it, because they're sitting behind their desk, in a privacy of their own homes..

Now, should that woman showed them that camera in person, they'd focus on the camera, since looking at those boobs would feel shameful to them..

Brothers, that's not right.

Let's talk about that woman. She's not even hot. Judging by her hands, she's average, possibly HB5.. Learn to give props only to women that deserve it, i.e. hot women.. The Hot Babe Scale | The Reality Method

As a quality men, we don't date women that 6 and bellow, and some have their bar set at 7, 8 and even 9.. Also, as a quality men you shouldn't be focusing on woman's breasts. That's a sure way to make her feel uncompfortable.. Learn how you can make her feel compfortable..

I used to be like you people. Back when I was an AFC. Now though, any woman I want, I can have. These skills are learned and practised. Just like you can become good at a sport, you can become good with women. This have a profound positive effect on your life. On all aspects of your life in fact. Learn to become a DJ/PUA, it will lead you to happiness and success.

Some of you will be single, some of you will have girlfriend, and some of you are married. But unless you have the skills, you are nothing but a puppit and your women can control you, and if you don't comply, she can get rid of you.. Unless you have seduction skills, you do not have the reproduction aspect of your life under control, and leaving your future on this Earth to a chance.

The solution is simple. Evolve, or get extinct.
Old 02-27-2008
MU

^^^Hopefully, I can inspire some of you to learn these skills.

I've been blessed by discovering seduction science/PUA/DJing.. I love telling people about it, because I know it could be just a thing some people been looking for!
Old 02-27-2008
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

So because I posted the above funny picture, it means that I'm hiding behind my desk, focusing on the wrong parts of women, not good with women and need to grow up and get a life? That's a weird response to say the least.

I'm here because eBay killed my account and you guys helped me get back on eBay. I just tried to post something funny I found while browsing around.

As for women, I'm married to a 24-year old Japanese supermodel. Yes, professional magazine supermodel, not an adult movie star. No, I'm not kidding you and no, I'm not posting photos, so don't ask.

Obviously I know how to handle women, but back to the topic ...it was just meant to be fun :D
Old 02-27-2008
MU

Basically you're soooooooo cool, it's awesome!! You've got killer skills to get a supermodel! Awesome! But that's just a story..

Here is why:

If you had skills, you wouldn't get defensive. You wouldn't even care about showing off.. You wouldn't even interprit my reply as to be directed to you..

And another thing. Wife is a no no. Wife is a major commitment. Wife is a security thing. Men marry in order to secure a woman, so that no one else can have her..

Hey, human communication is only 8% verbal. The rest is none verbal. That hidden language. Not many people know how to understand and speak that language.

As for a joke, I find it distasteful, and immature, and down right weired. Same goes for the sheep. It's like making a dildo joke in a five star restaurant. Simply uncomfortable, distasteful, and immature. My 2 cents.
Old 02-27-2008

Dude, Mr. Wolf get over it.

As a female here on the board, I can see the HUMOR in the picture. It is funny as hell and you just took it the wrong way. It was meant to be funny, not to offend and thus far, you are apparently the only one who has taken offense.

Lighten up....:D
Old 02-27-2008
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Wolf View Post
Basically you're soooooooo cool, it's awesome!! You've got killer skills to get a supermodel! Awesome! But that's just a story..

Here is why:

If you had skills, you wouldn't get defensive. You wouldn't even care about showing off.. You wouldn't even interprit my reply as to be directed to you..
I know your reply was directed to me because you responded talking about the breast and the camera. I was the one who posted that. I didn't need to call Einstein to figure that out.

I don't have 'killer skills' to 'get a supermodel'. I love my wife for much more than just that. The fact that she looks great is just a bonus. Why should I choose an ugly wife if I can have a beautiful wife? In YOUR own words "As a quality men, we don't date women that 6 and bellow". You said that, not me.

Quote:
And another thing. Wife is a no no. Wife is a major commitment. Wife is a security thing. Men marry in order to secure a woman, so that no one else can have her..
No, they don't. We actually married so that I could legally stay, live and work in Japan. There are limited visa options for foreigners, especially me being 25 and she being 24. If it wasn't for that, we wouldn't be married, just living together.

Quote:
Hey, human communication is only 8% verbal. The rest is none verbal. That hidden language. Not many people know how to understand and speak that language.
Uhm ...right. Really, you're spot on there. I didn't understand any of your "hidden language" there.

Quote:
As for a joke, I find it distasteful, and immature, and down right weired. Same goes for the sheep. It's like making a dildo joke in a five star restaurant. Simply uncomfortable, distasteful, and immature. My 2 cents.
Sorry, I live in Japan, not in a monastery. I find the boobs and camera funny. I find the blowup sheep funny. And so do many other people. My wife has a dildo, but she has never used it in a five star restaurant, so I can't comment on that.

Everyone that knows me in real life knows not to debate with me. But anyways, there's nothing wrong with a little laugh in your life and I hope I brought a little of that to yours.
Old 02-27-2008

mr wolf you act and sound like a guy who just got banned fromt his site.