Buyer Account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 10-11-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 72%
Default Buyer Account

i was a victim of PayPal and eBay's long shaft, apparently i had so many banned accounts with debts n**** linked together they said i could never sell on ebay or use paypal ever again...ofcourse this left me quite upset because i also use paypal for buying items off ebay...So ive read the ebay stealth guide and taken the necessary steps to begin setting up my stealth ebay and paypal accounts but i have a few questions before i set them up.
1) when i set up my stealth paypal with the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address,⊗⊗⊗⊗ email, vcc etc. how will i be able to make purchases? can paypal use the money from my bank account i have linked to pay for ebay items?
2) i bank w/ wachovia so when linking the bank account it said in the guide that the PayPal name must match bank name to get verified..so when i set up my paypal account i should use my real name but falsify everything else?
3) if i use a vcc and vba to set up the PayPal account how would i be able to make purchases at that point?

please let me know some answers so i can proceed and set up my ebay/paypal account and be able to purchase items.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-12-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,920 Times in 8,212 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums.

1. Yes if you have a valid bank account attached - you could do that for purchases - or better, use a credit card.

2. NEVER use your real name - always use the registered name of the stealth account. Many posts about this.

3. If you use VCC or vba, you would need a working credit card to make purchases OR you get money into your pp account with mone yp ak or other sending...

All the best. You should read the stealth guide and around the forums before continuing.
Old 10-12-2011
Threadstarter  

ive read the stealth guide and it has an asterick by my bank name indicating that it requires matching name on bank account and paypal to use. thats what caused most of my concerns. if i cant use my real name how will i be able to connect the two properly without being flagged? i may just have to buy a vba and vcc then just add money to paypal via monekpaks...but if you know a better way please let me know
Old 10-12-2011

Longevity: 91%

I don't really underand the fascination with VCC's on the forum. Prepaid visas can be had be bought all over the place for a $3-4 activation fee, which is alot cheaper then what most people online are charging for one shot VCC's. Not only is a prepaid card cheaper, but you can then use it to make purchases. Are you looking to buy things to actually use or just to build feedback? On my new accounts I usually buy a few lower priced digital items or cheaper items that I have shipped to my stealth addresses. I could care less if I ever receive them, it is just to get a few feedbacks before I start selling.

Depending on your category of item though, your selling feedback is much more important than your buying feedback anyways. If you are selling high risk items, start by listing some smaller, cheaper items first (gift cards, phone cases, batteries, etc) to build up some seller reputation and to get limits removed from your paypal and ebay account.
Old 10-12-2011

Longevity: 78%

Open a Chase Bank account to withdrawal your money (No stealth name matching issues). Or buy gift cards.
Old 10-13-2011
Threadstarter  

i think prepaid visa's and a vba will be my option. that way i can withdraw money to the card and pay for items with it. and with the vba i can just have a bank account on file for paypals satisfaction
The Following User Says Thank You to huskymilla For This Useful Post:
durdajan (10-13-2011)
Old 10-13-2011
Threadstarter  

by the way, if youre using a VBA how do you knwo how much money paypal added to the account to verify to it?
Old 10-13-2011

Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskymilla View Post
by the way, if youre using a VBA how do you knwo how much money paypal added to the account to verify to it?
Whoever you bought your VBA from will let you know the deposit amounts to verify your account. By the very nature of how most VBA's are created, they will only remain active for a couple days, so make sure you get the deposit amounts and enter them into paypal as quickly as you can.