Using lots of prepaid cards to open lots of accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 10-15-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Default Using lots of prepaid cards to open lots of accounts

Using prepaid debit cards you can open ebay/paypal accounts but you are limited to selling only 10 items per month. But say you have 10 prepaid cards you can then sell 100 items / month.

The problem is you cant take the money out of the pp accnt or withdraw it unless you add bank accounts. That would mean 10 bank accounts, 1 for each eb/pp account.

Question: would it be suspicious if you transfered all money from the ten accounts into one pp account which has a bank account connected - and then withdrew it all to the bank?

This would save the need to open 10 bank accounts only one would suffice! but dont want paypal to hold any funds either...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-15-2011

Longevity: 72%

OMG, I have never thought of this before. This is genius. I might create 50 accounts now, wait ohh noo....this has been covered one millions times.
Old 10-15-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedShootingStar View Post
OMG, I have never thought of this before. This is genius. I might create 50 accounts now, wait ohh noo....this has been covered one millions times.
lol i didnt say it was a revolutionary idea... im just asking whether it would be suspicious to throw money from 10 pp accounts with no bank attached into 1 pp accnt with bank account connected.

Would they hold all the funds from all accounts...?
Old 10-15-2011

Longevity: 72%

Here is something I posted on another thread and this definitely applies to you. Most people dont listen, but coming from a high ranked and experienced seller I would advise you to take advantage of what I am saying even though your urge is to go as fast as possible and make as much money as possible. It doesnt work that way off the bat so here is what I said in the other thread.......

You all are looking at this they completely wrong way. If you are going to sell on amazon/ebay, then you need to sell REAL items, NO FOO-FOOs and create the accounts to last. Here are all the problems with many of you "genius's" out there are thinking:

- Amazon/PayPal is making you provide tax info no matter how many items or amount of income you make.

- Creating 100 stealth accounts will not work for many reasons.
1. If they detect you are doing this, then they will delete all accounts and you will get NO money. See some threads about this already.
2. If you create a stealth account to burn and turn knowing you arent going to enter tax info then you will be limited very soon and you will have to wait 90 days to get the money from the few items you sold.

-Its time for 99% of you people to create an account to last, sell non vero and quality items, and learn how to play the game the right way. If you think amazon is a pain, then the online selling world is going to hit you like a brick house, because this is how ALL online selling will be vero soon. I could go on for ages about this, but at the end of the day if you want a consistent income, no headaches, and the ability to go to bed and wake up in the morning knowing if you and will always have an account is to do this. Why do none of you understand this?

If you want to compare this to a real life situation, than it can be compared to people who want to lose weight. They ether diet/starve like crazy and they reached their goals in a couple weeks or months, but it doesnt last long at all and they end up back to square one or worse in no time. If you diet properly, eat right, etc., than you gradually lose weight, and it is a healthy progress to a goal you can maintain for life or a very long time. Same applies for ebay/paypal/amazon.

Last edited by RedShootingStar; 10-15-2011 at 10:27 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to RedShootingStar For This Useful Post:
newstart2 (10-15-2011)
Old 10-15-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

this is Uk ebay? then the tax thing is not an issue like in US.....

their security has got even tougher lately...yes they will notice you sending 10 unverified monies to 1 verified with bank paypal eventually....we cannot tell you exactly what they would do, but most likely an automated trigger would go off on a few of the unverified ones, and the money would get reversed and or held, a manual review at some point would see the whole picture including the verified paypals involvement. You might be lucky though with a few transfers but eventually it would all get stopped......
Old 10-15-2011

Longevity: 76%

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakofour View Post
lol i didnt say it was a revolutionary idea... im just asking whether it would be suspicious to throw money from 10 pp accounts with no bank attached into 1 pp accnt with bank account connected.

Would they hold all the funds from all accounts...?

This idea is a bad one. I tried this 6 years ago. I was sending money from 2 PP's to 1 verified PP, in order to cover my tracks and also not have to keep adding bank accounts.

The result: A phone call from the verified PP, which then resulted in all of the accounts being suspended and all the money held for 6 months. Ouch.

I was naive as to the stealth workings of PP back then. These days you have to go the long way round and have many, many bank accounts. That way you can keep the business going for months, if not years if you know what you are doing.

Sending money from 10 x PP's to 1 x PP is a no-brainer really. It is so obvious. The system will identify easily that the accounts are linked through many various methods which I will not discuss here.

You "need" about 15 to 20 accounts on eBay these days in order to survive. Workload is upped significantly, but it is still 10 times easier than doing some "real" work outside for less money.

Good luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to eBay King For This Useful Post:
jnveed (10-28-2011)
Old 10-18-2011
Threadstarter  

I appreciate the info and will take all the advice on board - I suppose its the hard graft to get stable pp and eb accounts which give a guaranteed income and last...