EbAY now owns the USPS Click N Ship rights - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Angry EbAY now owns the USPS Click N Ship rights

Thats right folks.
After deciding to say SCREW eBAY and never, ever bother with them again...I went to my PayPal account to print a shipping label for an item that was sold on MY OWN website and lo and behold, Click N Ship now goes thru eBay (even from PayPal).

Its no secret eBay own PayPal, but how the hell did they pull that off with the USPS ?

So to summarize, if you print your own shipping labels in PayPal using Click N Ship (even if you own and operate your own independent website), its still going to go thru eBay.

Welcome to the New World Order, where future wars will be fought by large global corporations instead of countries.

This sucks to the highest level of sucktivity !
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-24-2011

Longevity: 95%

Guess with the right amount of dollars ebay could buy pretty much anything.
Old 10-24-2011
MU

Longevity: 81%
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughboykilla View Post
Guess with the right amount of dollars ebay could buy pretty much anything.
We need john connor and the resistance!
Old 10-24-2011

Longevity: 72%

USPS lost 8 billion this year, so I am am sure they are looking for any way possible to bring in money. And it seems that anything paypal touches, eventually will turn into theirs.

If you want to avoid paypal/ebay why dont you just accept credit cards. I have a couple of my own sites, one of which are higher priced items, and I dont accept paypal due to avoid disputes, and I havent had any issues with people not wanting to use a credit card.
Old 10-24-2011
Threadstarter  

Yeah this is hella crazy...ebay has turned into a mini Big brother almost overnight.
Even if you don't use them they still have their slimy tentacles on our money somehow someway.
eBay is starting to remind me of Gollem...fondling our money and drooling..."My precioussssssssssss".

John Connor isnt gonna save us, we need our own ****.
Old 10-24-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,021 Times in 709 Posts

damn. I thought I saw that. Perhaps the USPS is at the point of desperation that they will let anyone with a cash flow in on their shipping operations.
Old 10-24-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

eBay has an account with the USPS, the same way that Endicia and Stamps.com also does. eBay has NOT bought the USPS!

Simple solution? Use Endicia or Stamps.com. I always have. I have never felt comfortable giving eBay access to 100% of my information.
Old 10-24-2011

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
eBay has an account with the USPS, the same way that Endicia and Stamps.com also does. eBay has NOT bought the USPS!
Correct. USPS is government owned. It's like saying eBay bought part of our Military. It would be conflict of interest.
Old 10-24-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

Correct, in no way does Ebay or Paypal own any part of or even the rights as you put it for Click N Ship. Not going to happen.
Old 10-24-2011
Threadstarter  

Thats not what I said.
What I DID say was somehow eBay has acquired rights to use USPS Click N Ship thru Paypal whether you have an eBay account or not.

I own an independent website, and went to ship an order that was purchased from my website (not thru eBay).
When I went to Paypal to print the shipping label because of the Buyer/Seller protection plan...it now takes you to a new page that says Click N Ship is now brought to you thru eBay via USPS.

I didnt say they bought the USPS...and obviously they DO need some sort of liscence to be able to use Click N Ship otherwise all the other seller sites would have their own Click N Ship integration in place and eBay's greedy name would not be associated with it.

Now with eBay owning PayPal, they can basically monitor who sold and shipped an item even if it wasnt thru their website.
Theres a big difference...

And on a sidenote.... Paypal attended the G20 summit so if you think for 1 second eBay and PayPal arent part of this New World Odor feel free to go back to sleep, theres nothing to see here.

Last edited by XHIBIT; 10-24-2011 at 05:57 PM.
Old 10-24-2011
MU

Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

It doesn't always do that... I've had accounts that do that with one sale, and not on another. The only pain I noticed is that you have to still click to uncheck the option to print instructions. Still deducted the shipping label payment from paypal... so no big deal.

BUt then on the next sale, no such thing happened. Went through like normal.

What do you mean NOW with ebay owning paypal?... haha Don't quote me... but they bought paypal like 10 years ago?
Old 10-24-2011
Threadstarter  

Yeah I know...when I said "now", it was a continuation of the sentence... not like "Hey this is new" ! or "Now with 50% more eBay" !...HA HAAAAAAAA

Anyways, my point was, whether you use eBay or not, as long as you are shipping thru Paypal Click N Ship, eBay (via PayPal) can monitor who is selling and shipping and thats invasive to in my opinion.
Old 10-24-2011
MU

Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

But you're talking about using paypal for taking payments... of course they know. I'm confused. You know you don't have to use paypal to accept payments on your website, right?
Old 10-24-2011
Threadstarter  

Yeah of course I know, I use Cubecart and needed a quick means to accept payment when I created the site.
I was in a rush to get it up and running, plus do the inventory, category and all the item images. Plus it was the only means I used to get paid. And since my Paypal is in really good standing I just kept it.

Not to mention the earlier Cubecarts were buggy with other payment means when I first installed it.
Old 10-25-2011

Longevity: 76%

Do you register on stamps .com with stealth info or real info? Sorry for the dumb question
Old 10-25-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by First Edition View Post
I'm confused..... mainly by the point of the thread. What significance does this have?
It means just what I've said....they have the ability to monitor who is selling and shipping even if you dont use eBay.
Do you not see the big picture here ?
Old 10-25-2011
MU

But you're using paypal as a payment processor..... that doesn't surprise me.

eBay can't shut down your website.

What's the issue?
Old 10-25-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by First Edition View Post
But you're using paypal as a payment processor..... that doesn't surprise me.

eBay can't shut down your website.

What's the issue?
Bro you're reading more into this than I have actually said.
My point is last year PayPal attended the G20 summit.
These are the people that control global finances and set the guidelines for each years economic plan.

With Paypal being an obvious representative of eBay now, it means the global monitoring network is closing in.
When you ship USPS via PayPal....eBay can monitor who is selling and shipping items even if you dont use them.
This is very very invasive.

Right now there are about 79 companys that work together in a highly organized network.

Sony
PayPal
Time/Warner
Verizon
G.E
etc

You cant even buy a pack of disposable razor blades at Walmart now without the bar code being scanned and tracked to where you reside.
This is how they create demographics, and if allowed to continue will eventually be used against us.

I use Paypal for personal reasons but plan to stop soon.
But the point is just like cell phones can track people's calls, global positioning, texts etc....any shipping using PayPal and Click N Ship can also be used against us.
Old 10-26-2011

Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkown5454 View Post
CraigsList and cash, that's the business.
Craigslist is a useful, but more times than not, it is a pain in the ass. Between people who are "interested and going to buy" from competitors flagging your listing, it tends to be more work than it should.

For all those that want to take paypal and ebay down, once you snap back into reality, you never would be where you are at with out them.
Old 10-26-2011
Threadstarter  

All trees dont bear fruit.
So I have no problem with how you view the world whatsoever.
But never forget everything is always hidden within plain sight.
If you doubt it, pull a dollar out your pocket and see for yourself.
Quote:
Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws ~ Confucius
The events of the world are happening by design and not by circumstance. And this is why they call us useless eaters and sheeple. Everyday more and more is taken away from us, so snore away.
Nothing to see here.

LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to XHIBIT For This Useful Post:
freedomplz (10-27-2011)
Old 10-26-2011
MU

The forum is about ebay suspensions, not conspiracy theory.

Are you still using paypal to accept payments for your products/services on your website? I'm sure they direct you to ebay to get you to sell your stuff on ebay, just so they make more money.

The reason for most things in life is profit. Not BS.
The Following User Says Thank You to First Edition For This Useful Post:
freedomplz (10-27-2011)
Old 10-27-2011

Longevity: 73%

The lion eats the lamb because he has to eat to live not because he hates the lamb. In fact he loves just loves his lamb chops raw. Craigslist was on the news last night as an excellent fencing venue for stolen goods. Food for thought for buyers,sellers and especially Craigslist. Yes PROFIT is our motive. However, greed and lack of concern for our fellow human beings will corrupt the best of systems. How do we protect our precious project? I think this is of vital importance. <== Self indulgence.
Closed Thread