new scam site - lobbay.com - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
Default new scam site - lobbay.com

eBay account suspension? We have the solution - L o b b a y . c o m

just noticed they started adsense advertising for all the ebay suspension keywords.

I think they are the same people that ran that trogdor or whatever it was called site, had the same types of "packages"

200$ for a 180 day old account lol...
and 50$ for a fully verified account...

virtual credit cards for 20$ non reloadable, single use...wow... rip off.

i hope anyone whos searching for info on them finds this forum first...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-28-2008

Longevity: 94%
Thumbs down

yes sure... you are the right one to talk! you are advertising your own ebook, and you are saying they are scams! all ebook sellers scammers, I spent over 100$ when I got suspended to get to know what were my solutions. It was the same BS mashed in a different way!
Old 02-28-2008

I will report your thread! spammer!
Old 02-28-2008

Longevity: 93%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivegotinfo View Post
eBay account suspension? We have the solution - L o b b a y . c o m

just noticed they started adsense advertising for all the ebay suspension keywords.

I think they are the same people that ran that trogdor or whatever it was called site, had the same types of "packages"

200$ for a 180 day old account lol...
and 50$ for a fully verified account...

virtual credit cards for 20$ non reloadable, single use...wow... rip off.

i hope anyone whos searching for info on them finds this forum first...
No wonder you would say that. We can see from your signature link that you are selling an EBAY PAYPAL ebook on suspensions. This is the reason why you are building these FALSE ALLEGATIONS against LOBBAY.COM .

This is KIM from the LIVE CHAT SUPPORT from lobbay.com . The site has been open for less than 3 hours when this person right here created this thread just to raise up his sales, since we are his competitors.

I invite all the people who read this thread, to take some time to visit lobbay.com , have a small chat with me on the LIVE SUPPORT and contact us via email or via LIVE chat for any questions you may have.

eBay account suspension? We have the solution - L o b b a y . c o m This is our blog on the site, you can visit it at anytime to share your experience.

As for this person who started this thread here, I feel sorry for him if his sales are low due to our good expertise in serving our customers. We have never built any trashing campaign on any site, just to raise up our sales. And we find it really childish to spread negative and false information on the net just in order to be successful. It's simply a bad strategy.

To all the people who are reading this message here, this is KIM for LOBBAY.COM LIVE CHAT SUPPORT. If you find any negative comments, any negative posts, any blogs stating anything about our site, you can contact us via email or via LIVE CHAT on LOBBAY.COM , and you can give us the URL of the page where the negative comments or feedback is given, and we will take care of verifying its legitimacy.

We also want to let you know that in order to make sure that an allegation against us is based on real personal experience, we always ask the person that is complaining to provide us with his ORDER ID and we will work 100% to fix up his issues.

Most of these internet trashers are on the net only to create rumors and ⊗⊗⊗⊗ allegations so they can be more successful, and we are working closely with the customers and the people in order to fix the issues for the people who have real problems, or destroy the credibility of the people who are just posting ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info (such as this person in this thread here).

NO ORDER-ID means DID NOT ORDER FROM US, DO NOT KNOW US, AND IS ONLY POSTING ON THE NET TO CREATE A HYPE for his own SITE.

Thank you for your time reading this message,
Feel free to visit us anytime on eBay account suspension? We have the solution - L o b b a y . c o m .

Kim
CS Live Chat Support
Lobbay.com
Old 02-28-2008
Threadstarter  

hahaha
lol

wow..
jesus christ.

the people that run the site, with 0 posts come here and talk back to me.. at least i have a proven record on here, ask lots of people. you just made a random site, put some bs info, and now come trash talking to me.. nice. good rep for your site.
Old 02-28-2008

Greetings,

I am paid to sit on forums and do live chat to attack these allegations that people like you throw here and there to boost themselves. We could say the same thing about your ebook and say that you putting together "bs" (as you call it). We have good reviews building up slowly all over the net. And we do also have negative feedback, I wouldn't deny it, but the source of it is from people such as yourself that waste our time and their time. You are entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to say that we are "scammers" since you don't even know us. Be reasonable.

Kim
CS Live Chat Support
Lobbay.com
Old 02-28-2008
Executive [VIP]

you guys should settle this in a steel cage retirement match, winner gets to sell their ebook while the loser vanishes from the internet
Old 02-28-2008

MissKim...

Before you start posting here, perhaps you should read more and see that you are attacking a very respected person on this board when you say these things to IvegotInfo.
Old 02-28-2008

I never meant, and I never attacked, I am doing my job. I defended.
With all the respect to ivegotinfo, he is the one who attacked us and I had no choice but to reply.
Old 02-28-2008

Ivegotinfo helped me out big, so maybe like others said, try checking out what your talking about first.
Old 02-28-2008

MissKim...do you charge for help on your site?

If so, what services do you offer and what are the fees. Do you have 100% guarantees on the services you offer?
Old 02-28-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Ebay View Post
you guys should settle this in a steel cage retirement match, winner gets to sell their ebook while the loser vanishes from the internet
we probably should too, quebec is only a few hours from where i am
Old 02-28-2008

Why are you on here anyway??? All you need to do is join this forum, do a few weeks of reading and researching and you can be back on ebay at your own hands, not some coporate stealth account company. All the info is shared here, you may need some trial and error but its here. I checked out your website, discounts of 50% on packages???? now whos desperate to sell or promote their site?????
Old 02-28-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

When I first read MissKim's post, I thought it might be MissHanson. LOL.
Maybe that's where he is now?
Old 02-28-2008

Is your site related to either Troydes.com or Bashar.ca ?
Old 02-28-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

I reckon. At the bottom of their page there is mention of their other domain
names and those two are quoted.
Old 02-28-2008

Greetings,

I do appreciate and respect the effort that our fellow member ivegotinfo is investing on this forum. We never knew about this forum until a customer referred us to this thread. You can see it from my registration date. I am strictly not here to promote our website, this is not my job, the marketing team takes care of this aspect. My job is to reply to these false statements.

Troydes and Bashar are also websites that are owned by us, by the same corporation, they also had their reputation attacked widely, and especially by some small websites selling ebooks, and MAINLY by eBay staff that attacked us from all different aspects: trademark problems, financially, and legally. The corporation never had anyone replying to these false allegations. They decided lately to consecrate a department to surf the internet and take care of the false allegations.

We did a 6 months investigation on all the negativity spread on the internet and we ended up verifying the satisfaction of all of our customers one by one. The administration took all means to satisfy the couple of customers that weren't completely satisfied, (and by the way unsatisfied customers rarely come spread negative feedback on forums, they only leave their complaints via email and phone until we fix their problem).
The majority of the negative feedback is still from people who never purchased our services, and never tested our customer support.
The administration decided to defend the corporation website by consecrating people like me on forums where false statements are left.

We are completely aware of the feedback left for troydes and bashar, and this is why I am paid for, to prove to you that every problem that you have, every complaint or concern that pops out, we are ready to fix it and take care of it to the fullest. You have the best example today, saying that our website is scam, while it's absolutely not. If we wouldn't answer to these allegations, the same will happen with this domain's reputation. The same happened in the past with the other domains.

If we let everyone say that we are a "scam", then everyone will believe it. This is why I was referred today to this thread. I want to be clear on this point, because we do not want the same people again saying the same false statements, and then accuse us of "scamming".

Be assured that we will do everything in our means to clear our reputation, and be assured that we will never ever attack the reputation of any other website, blog, forum or company.

My Best Regards,

Kim
Old 02-28-2008

MissKim

Where are you guys from? Can you put the appropriate country flag on your profile please? Thanks
Old 02-28-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzabreeze View Post
Is your site related to either Troydes.com or Bashar.ca ?
THATS WHO i was thinking of! jeez those 2 totally slipped my mind.
these guys are the same people, so everyone can judge for themselves.
If you really did change your business plan, then you really have a lot of crap to dig out of as anyone who has been around long enough knows what those 2 sites were.

NOBODY (in their right mind) would spread false info, bullcrap and put false things out about a system that works.
troydes and bashar had so much crap about them that as you said it you had to totally abandon that entire "brand name"
you don't see anyone putting bad stuff in ebooks and other sites about this forum..why? because everything people talk about here works 110%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triflin View Post
Can you put the appropriate country flag on your profile please? Thanks
they're from canada, Quebec to be exact.
Old 02-28-2008

Seems extreme to have a paid employee just for searching for negative posts on forums. Why bother - wouldn't it be easier to start fresh and not associate with the old names? None of this is making sense to me. Way too intense.
Old 02-28-2008

Greetings,

Ivegotinfo you are entitled to your own opinion. It seems that you are the only one who is so disturbed by this corporation. You stated that this website is "scam" without even knowing who it was. This is a good enough proof that you accused us of scamming while you didn't know who it was. Yes the corporation has been doing business since very long and our systems got developed over time. Our solutions work very fine.

I am sure you never tried any of our solutions, you are here trying to prove a point that doesn't have a sustainable argument. If you would have been an unsatisfied customer, we would have longed contacted you and helped you out with your situation. Second of all, you really think that our company has been online with only bad and negative feedback? Sure, we've been doing business just to upset everyone, and be some kind of a "scam" service as you call it. You think that we only saw the negative feedback online? We've seen also lots of positive feedback. What you are stating is completely biased, you want to look at something, then look at it in its whole.
Don't just pick the negative feedback spread by some other websites selling ebooks, and some ebay employees trying to harm the website's solutions.

If our solutions wouldn't work, we wouldn't be online now, and I wouldn't have this conversation with you. It seems that you only want to promote yourself over everyone around here. I won't reply to your allegations anymore since it seems that you are the only person selling an eBay service over here, and you are bothered by this website.
You are not stating any real situation where you had huge complications with us, and we "scammed" you and never helped you.

I think this conversation should end over here.

If you have a sudden change of heart and decide to test our services, then we will be glad to help you.

Regards,

Kim
Old 02-28-2008
Threadstarter  

im promoting myself eh..? in what post exactly did you see me promote anything of mine? other than a link to my book in my sig?

im just giving everyone a heads up since a lot of the people that visit this forum are newbies looking for help and with a history like you have, its nothing to be proud of.

if your solutions didnt work, you still would be here, this is the internet...

do you have any testimonials of your services? any happy customers?

look if your service was great and awesome, i wouldn't bash it. but since i dont see any good track record..what would you want me and everyone else to think then?
Closed Thread