Lobbay.com is NOT a scam, as some fellow members allegated - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%
Default Lobbay.com is NOT a scam, as some fellow members allegated

Lobbay.com has been online for few hours, and already some fellow forum members jumped on some conclusions and allegations. We are here helping every suspended eBay member that requests help from us.

Myself, I was asked to do Live Chat support on Lobbay and also read internet forums on some feedback that concerns our website or our company. We are pleased to prove, and to show all of our customers that our solutions are effective and efficient. Some technicians and coders work over the hour to make every service as performant as possible.

We are not here to "scam" anyone, neither "fool" anyone. If you are interested in getting back on eBay, we will have the pleasure to help you. If you are skeptical, we will force ourselves and do everything in our means to prove to you that you have the right solution on hand. If you want some more information, some explanations, or you need to talk to a manager, we will provide to you all the necessary info. We also listed our managers personal emails on the website to avoid any lack of transparency between the customer support and the administration.
It's up to our real customers to judge our service, and our customer support, and not to spammers and fellow forum members who never had the chance to test our solutions, but just went on forums to throw some negativity. Our credibility won't be affected by any of these allegations here and there from people who themselves are selling eBay services. We are here to explain our side of the story and our point of view.

We hope that this message is clear and transparent and credible to all of you who are really looking for solutions. We will have a pleasure in serving you. For others who are committed to leave negative feedback right and left, we can only tell you that you are entitled to your own opinion, but be sure that we will be here to fight any false allegation.
If you need any help, I will have the pleasure to assist you on Live Chat, or via email on Lobbay.com

My Best Regards,

Kim
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-28-2008

Longevity: 95%

just answer me one thing, are you the same people that ran that other site.. i forgot the name though. tr..something trbolt..trgloyd? they had the same layout and the same sorts of packages. and they had lots of negative things about them all over the web.
Old 02-28-2008

Longevity: 94%

Quote from the site
"Welcome everyone to our new website. We are now doing business online under a new domain name, and hopefully this time it will be the last time we ever change it. We are aware that these changes might cause some confusion to some of our old customers, but the change was required by the administration for security and trademark reasons.

As you might know, eBay was putting a lot of pressure on us to erase us from the internet. We have to be clear towards everyone..."
Old 02-28-2008
Threadstarter  

Greetings,

I do appreciate and respect the effort that our fellow member ivegotinfo is investing on this forum. We never knew about this forum until a customer referred us to this thread. You can see it from my registration date. I am strictly not here to promote our website, this is not my job, the marketing team takes care of this aspect. My job is to reply to these false statements.

Troydes and Bashar are also websites that are owned by us, by the same corporation, they also had their reputation attacked widely, and especially by some small websites selling ebooks, and MAINLY by eBay staff that attacked us from all different aspects: trademark problems, financially, and legally. The corporation never had anyone replying to these false allegations. They decided lately to consecrate a department to surf the internet and take care of the false allegations.

We did a 6 months investigation on all the negativity spread on the internet and we ended up verifying the satisfaction of all of our customers one by one. The administration took all means to satisfy the couple of customers that weren't completely satisfied, (and by the way unsatisfied customers rarely come spread negative feedback on forums, they only leave their complaints via email and phone until we fix their problem).
The majority of the negative feedback is still from people who never purchased our services, and never tested our customer support.
The administration decided to defend the corporation website by consecrating people like me on forums where false statements are left.

We are completely aware of the feedback left for troydes and bashar, and this is why I am paid for, to prove to you that every problem that you have, every complaint or concern that pops out, we are ready to fix it and take care of it to the fullest. You have the best example today, saying that our website is scam, while it's absolutely not. If we wouldn't answer to these allegations, the same will happen with this domain's reputation. The same happened in the past with the other domains.

If we let everyone say that we are a "scam", then everyone will believe it. This is why I was referred today to this thread. I want to be clear on this point, because we do not want the same people again saying the same false statements, and then accuse us of "scamming".

Be assured that we will do everything in our means to clear our reputation, and be assured that we will never ever attack the reputation of any other website, blog, forum or company.

My Best Regards,

Kim
Old 02-29-2008

Longevity: 96%

Can we get a free account, since you guys aren't scammers. I love free samples! :D
Old 02-29-2008

Right before joining the Aspkin boards I did alot of research on
TROYDES.COM & BASHAR.CA

I was almost fooled untill I read review after review of everyone saying it was a scam, and frankly, I am not convinced you guys are legit.

I also don't see the need to run so many different websites?

ebaysol.com
Lobbay.com
troydes.com
bashar.ca
Old 02-29-2008

Yeah give out free samples...otherwise trying to get sign ups from here is gonna be a lost cause...unless you have some kind of other motive?
Old 02-29-2008

forgive the pedantic nature of my post, but isn't the proper expression

"Lobbay.com is NOT a scam, as some fellow members alleged"

?

OR is allegated ok too?
Old 02-29-2008
MU

Send a message via MSN to Mr_Wolf Send a message via Skype™ to Mr_Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKim View Post
Lobbay.com has been online for few hours, and already some fellow forum members jumped on some conclusions and allegations. We are here helping every suspended eBay member that requests help from us.

Myself, I was asked to do Live Chat support on Lobbay and also read internet forums on some feedback that concerns our website or our company. We are pleased to prove, and to show all of our customers that our solutions are effective and efficient. Some technicians and coders work over the hour to make every service as performant as possible.

We are not here to "scam" anyone, neither "fool" anyone. If you are interested in getting back on eBay, we will have the pleasure to help you. If you are skeptical, we will force ourselves and do everything in our means to prove to you that you have the right solution on hand. If you want some more information, some explanations, or you need to talk to a manager, we will provide to you all the necessary info. We also listed our managers personal emails on the website to avoid any lack of transparency between the customer support and the administration.
It's up to our real customers to judge our service, and our customer support, and not to spammers and fellow forum members who never had the chance to test our solutions, but just went on forums to throw some negativity. Our credibility won't be affected by any of these allegations here and there from people who themselves are selling eBay services. We are here to explain our side of the story and our point of view.

We hope that this message is clear and transparent and credible to all of you who are really looking for solutions. We will have a pleasure in serving you. For others who are committed to leave negative feedback right and left, we can only tell you that you are entitled to your own opinion, but be sure that we will be here to fight any false allegation.
If you need any help, I will have the pleasure to assist you on Live Chat, or via email on Lobbay.com

My Best Regards,

Kim

Well, let's analyze that..

You COPIED and PASTED info on these forums.. Created a site, and now charging money for it.. How's that not a scam? Aspkin has a great tolerance level. (gotta explore that one)

You are a scammer in that sense..

Ivegotinfo is also a scammer in that sense..

Also, you do not have a team.. Stop dreaming.. One person operation.. Lying *******!

You and Ivegotinfo are competitors.. Both of you are the main competitor website created by aspkin.. Good thing, because he's so SEO optimized, anyone suspended comes here..
Closed Thread