Paypal additional information required... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 08-31-2010
MU

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%
Default Paypal additional information required...

We are contacting you because your PayPal account has potentially invalid or outdated information. Please log in to your account at https://www.paypal.com/us and update the information indicated below. After logging in, click on the Profile tab to update your account.

PayPal periodically checks the validity of members' email addresses, phone numbers and mailing addresses to ensure security and prevent potential issues with inactive accounts.

If PayPal does not have current or accurate information on file for your account, we may be unable to confirm your identity. This may make it difficult for you to recover a forgotten password or to receive money sent to you via money request or mailed checks.

Please make the changes indicated above today, or simply choose to close this account and open a new one. You can even use the same email address to open a new account as long as that email address is valid.

If you wish not to receive email reminders in the future, please edit your settings in the Email Preferences in your Profile.

Thanks,

PayPal

----------------------------------------------------------------
PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

NEVER give your password to anyone, including PayPal employees. Protect yourself against fraudulent websites by opening a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Firefox) and typing in the PayPal URL every time you log in to your account.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

PPID PP525

So I never seen this. Is this new? Then I get limited and they want a utiliity bill, supplier info, and invoices...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-31-2010

Longevity: 91%

Better question is, did they maybe try to call you and the phone number was bad? Would help to know what exactly may have set that off. Ive never seen it before.
Old 08-31-2010
MU
Threadstarter  

Yea, the address is fine, but its close to where im at but not linked to anything suspended. the number is what i was thinking its a fowarding number i just got and maybe they called or something? anybody knows if they check the number to see if its a fowarding number or no? the thing is i receive like over 500 dollars in day all of a sudden... i refunded alot of people because they wanted to know what was going since ebay sent them all a vero email that my stuff was bad, but it wasent...
Old 11-18-2011

Longevity: 74%

so whats happened Fandangokango?

did you lose that account?

i received the same email today.
Old 11-18-2011

Longevity: 72%

I got the same, asked me to enter the password and security questions. I just bought the account from binary but he didnt supply either of em except the password. I tried the password, it was wrong. Then i had to make anew password, added new security questions and so on. logged on, but all is fine now (knocks on wood). I figured its weird really, even asked me to add a different email and i had no option NOT to add it, so i had to add one of my emails i needed for future accounts.
Old 11-19-2011
MU
Threadstarter  

Well first of all that account is limited and gone. The problem was the phone number they called was not working since I didn't pay the bill for that number. When they call and they don't find you they will limit you asap!
The Following User Says Thank You to FandangoKango For This Useful Post:
GREEN LION (11-19-2011)
Old 11-19-2011

i received that email yesterday,until now my account is ok.
Old 11-20-2011
MU
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEN LION View Post
i received that email yesterday,until now my account is ok.
99% of the time they will limit you if you look risky selling vero or other account stats they look at it. Sometimes they might call you for no reason which then you should be good. If you have not gotten limited then make sure you fix any problems with your account so you won't have trouble in the future.
Old 11-20-2011

i already updated everything.hope they dont limit me.