Thank you ebayhateluv !! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-02-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
Default Thank you ebayhateluv !!

After many years of a very lucrative ebay account that got banned because of reason I still dont understand, I found this board and created a new account using the info found here.

Business was going very well and all of a sudden a former very good customer who I have went out of my way to take care of because they spent allot of money bought something from me and within a day my new account and allot of money in PP was gone.

I had given up, after many years of selling I just didnt think it was worth it anymore. We ran the ebay business as a part time side business and it grew beyond any expectations. We even build a 40x60 building to house our office and storgage.

One day a drunk driver hit our stopped car at a traffic light and just about ended both my wife and I's life. We were on track to retire at an early age, had a super condo in a sunny place and our kids had anything and everything they ever needed or wanted. We had made a ton of money on ebay for many years.

Spin back to the accident, I have had 7 surgeries on my spine, neck and legs, one ankle is completely re done and I have 2 more surgerys to go on my neck. My wife is doing ok, she ended up with a broken nose, collarbone and broken fingers from the drunk drivers 90 mph hit.

By the time we were half way through all the surgerys and my hospital stay I had exhausted my yearly usage of insurance and had to dip into our savings that we had safely tucked away to retire early on to pay for the rest.

Sorry for the long rant, but I wanted every one here to know that there are several people on this board who are just plain good people and willing to spend their time helping others, but one lady had stepped up to the plate and has been an absolute angel and inspiration.

Once she knew what I had been through with the accident the lady has never ever turned down a single question, she in fact had even given advice that has been perfectly dead on right eveyr single time.

I can tell you that she can be trusted 100%. I have done some business with her and she not only came through but went out of her way to make sure everything was right.

Many people here are just good people willing to help, but I can tell you directly that this lady is awesome. She has taken her own time to inspired me to continue to sell and even has given this 13 year ebay vet some lessons learned or two.

We believe we are back on track to retire a couple years past what we had planned and if I continue to do what I think we can I can again push that back to the age we had planned. With the injuries, I wont be able to do the things I like, such as surfing, boating and skiing but I know that this one lady has put the sparkled back into the dream again.

Many things are possible in your life and until you think your not going to live through the night do you really see what is important. I was life flighted to a town far away and as I woke up and saw the stars while in flight, I thought I was not going to see my wife and kids ever again.

So, ebayhateluv, you have been a shining star lady, you are what makes America so special, you with your own responsibilities have not one time told me anything but sound good advice and you are dead on each and every one of them.

With that said, thank you ebayhateluv, you are one special person !
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-02-2008
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 18%
Longevity: 95%

She's the best
Old 03-02-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Thumbs up Yes Indeed

A top lady, very sincere.
Old 03-03-2008

Longevity: 94%

Yeah he/shes friggin awesome and I havent even been here that long and I notice it, but some people are so sweet it touches you.
Old 03-03-2008

With that said, thank you ebayhateluv, you are one special person !
[/QUOTE]

Behave.. i'm fillin up here....
Old 03-03-2008

it's amazing with how busy she is with her business she still puts a ton of time aside to help out others here.
Old 03-03-2008

yeah, she gives good info for sure
Old 03-03-2008

I second that, She helped me out when I needed her. She is an amazing women. Not Many women could do what she is doing now. Running a Huge business and still taking care of her family. Most women usually pick on or the other. She is Awesome.
Old 03-03-2008
Executive [VIP]

I totally agree, ebayhateluv ALWAYS takes the time out to help out and a kind Person who never makes me feel like I'm stupid.
I log in just to read her advice which is always invaluable.

You ROCK Girlie!
Old 03-03-2008

GEEZ... You guys are Gonna make me Cry ..:o

But, you know what--who deserves KUDOS for bringing all of us together for FREE... is Aspkin.. )

None of us would have ever met if it wasnt for him..

Let me tell you a quick story of how Ebay-sucks and I met/eventually became friends..

I met ebay-sucks alittle over a month ago.. he wanted an acct from me.
He asked so many questions, I mean alot before we did any business,
"I just KNEW he was an Ebay plant"...

So- i figured, uh huh.. this guy aint getting me...

First, I insisted he become a full member here, before i would answer anymore questions.. Well, he did that, then back to me the next day!
-- Then, when he picked an acct, I thought,
"ok, this will really make him go bye bye--I'll never hear from him again"..
--I told him, only way to pay--Western Union.. $$
(I thought theres NO WAY, ebay's gonna give this guy/girl cash just to catch 1 seller)--

Next day-- I get a PM< with the MCTN, I scratched my head.. Well, I was WRONG..
Dead Wrong.. )
The man, has been so gentle, and kind to me, (even though I put him through the wringer!!!)
-But, I truly believe that this is why we're all here..
to help one another--during the Good Times, and the Bad..
**And believe me, I have my share of bad.. but then i come to the boards, read some posts, and that gives me the Encouragement to keep on going on...
Best of Luck to Everyone here!
And Thanks,. Aspkin for Sponsoring all of this for US )
Old 03-03-2008

OMG, I go out of town one weekend and I MISS the big stuff! It's much better if you can suck up in the beginning! LOL But I agree....ditto!!!! To everything!
Old 03-03-2008
Threadstarter  

I still have the scars from that wringer !!! :D
Old 03-04-2008
Executive [VIP]

Props to Aspkins as well, if it weren't for his guide and this site I never thought I'd get back on ePay.
Old 03-04-2008
Executive [VIP]

And welcome back ebayvictim!
Old 03-04-2008

Yes Thank you Aspkin, Ebayhateluv and everyone else willing to give free advice!