The Beginning of an era! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 11-27-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
Default The Beginning of an era!

Taken some advice from GreenBean...and to ask you guys if I have missed anything starting from scratch.

Computer wiped cleam
Excel spreadsheets setup for IP Addresses and recording account information

1) New User Account created on computer
2) IP has been reset and know to reset when switching between user accounts
3) Will be using the slight name variation way of doing things 4) Email account via GMAIL will be setup.
5) I dont have an address as mine was limited on my own account (there are addresses in the same coldersack as me with the same postcode that I know would never of signed up for eBay / Paypal is this a good idea or what other ways please could someone tell me the way forward here? )
6) Phone number - already have a cheap phone with a number that is on there and never been used - Will use this for the first account I make then will look at VoIP
7) Applied for a bank account and DEBIT CARD is on its way
8) Signed up to entropay with real details - All I need to do is enter 'stealth information'for a VCC
9) Do I sign up to Paypal Premier or Business? Once done this enter all information, enter BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS / Credit Card info to lift limits and confirm bank.
10) Create eBay account with stealth info - link Paypal to eBay

I am going to be selling electronics probably not VeRo but if I do decide to sell some VeRo how often and how long to wait for this?

I will start off by buying bits and bobs and after 30 days selling some old bits around the house that needs chucking out and build then setup other accounts.

ALL ADVICE IS MORE THAN WELCOME WE WERE ALL NOOBS ONCE!

Many thanks in advance for all the help ive had so far

Last edited by Callidus; 11-27-2011 at 06:06 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-27-2011
Threadstarter  

Anyone able to help??
Old 11-27-2011

Longevity: 78%
Send a message via MSN to GTB Send a message via Yahoo to GTB

i have some advice for you...............

GreanBean is a LADY
Old 11-27-2011
Threadstarter  

GTB does the plan look half decent or could you shed some light on the few questions on there?

Thanks
Old 11-27-2011

looks okay

could do with tweakin here and there
Old 11-27-2011
Threadstarter  

Which type of PayPal, premier or business? what can I do about the address situation?
Old 11-27-2011

Longevity: 73%

how about you send me all of your inventory. ill list it, sell it, ship it, then send you all of the money collected. this way you dont have to do anything INCLUDING searching the forums for stuff thats already been posted 100 times
The Following User Says Thank You to seanws30 For This Useful Post:
KingRay (11-27-2011)
Old 11-27-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanws30 View Post
how about you send me all of your inventory. ill list it, sell it, ship it, then send you all of the money collected. this way you dont have to do anything INCLUDING searching the forums for stuff thats already been posted 100 times
sorry, I bags that right
Old 11-28-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdavey10 View Post
Taken some advice from GreenBean...and to ask you guys if I have missed anything starting from scratch.

Computer wiped cleam
Excel spreadsheets setup for IP Addresses and recording account information
Nice one

Quote:
1) New User Account created on computer
2) IP has been reset and know to reset when switching between user accounts
Nice one
Quote:
3) Will be using the slight name variation way of doing things
So you can link yourself again? Same postcode, same name wtheck do you think ebay will think?
Quote:
4) Email account via GMAIL will be setup.
Good work. Make sure to keep images disabled in gmail
Quote:
5) I dont have an address as mine was limited on my own account (there are addresses in the same coldersack as me with the same postcode that I know would never of signed up for eBay / Paypal is this a good idea or what other ways please could someone tell me the way forward here?
Regarding the bold type. That's not for you to assume. It is not acceptable to use another address on the basis of 'thinking they would never have signed up to use ebay/paypal'. Here's something you have not thought about: on a manual review of an account, remaking one in the same area,postcode AND selling the same items is enough for a link to a suspended account to occur. You need to move well away from the concept of staying in your current backyard
Quote:
6) Phone number - already have a cheap phone with a number that is on there and never been used - Will use this for the first account I make then will look at VoIP
Good. Pays to have an active phone.
Quote:
7) Applied for a bank account and DEBIT CARD is on its way
8) Signed up to entropay with real details - All I need to do is enter 'stealth information'for a VCC
That deibt card should preferably not be used. I prefer to not use them to maintain a layer of stealth with my accounts. Entropay does that for me
Quote:
9) Do I sign up to Paypal Premier or Business? Once done this enter all information, enter BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS / Credit Card info to lift limits and confirm bank.
At the very least premier yes. But this need/want to rush is going to stop you. (More later)

Quote:
10) Create eBay account with stealth info - link Paypal to eBay
Actually I do it the other way. I make paypal, verify and confirm then attach it to the then made ebay. I also make a few transactions on paypal b4 ebay activity. Once the accounts are linked I 'play' b4 doing any selling.

Quote:
I am going to be selling electronics probably not VeRo but if I do decide to sell some VeRo how often and how long to wait for this?
Start making plenty of accounts then. Staright in to electronics on fresh accounts is inviting trouble. Dont give me this if I do decide to sell VeRo. You want to sell it now. You're of the mind set it's going to make you a lot of money all at once. VeRo is a risk. (That's my help on the matter & yes I don't do vEro)

Quote:
I will start off by buying bits and bobs and after 30 days selling some old bits around the house that needs chucking out and build then setup other accounts.
Idea is fine. ebay will still 'look' at your account. paypal will still 'look' at your account. Be aware of this now.

Quote:

Many thanks in advance for all the help ive had so far
Certainly we were all new once. But FEW of the newbies asked to be answered a mere 93 minutes after a post. You posted on a Sunday evening UK time. Few of us were sat waiting to reply to you. Dont try that again. At least 8 hours should elapse between requests.

What do you need to work on within this plan?

A decision on the ADDRESS and name is going to be needed.

A decision on your business plan for selling. Am I going to make a staying account or a hit & run?

Both of those impact on what to do imo.
jamblix (12-09-2011)
Old 11-28-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Took a quick look...

What`s with this:

Quote:
???
Old 11-28-2011
Threadstarter  

Saying that I am very new to it all and all advice is welcome..

Rsot is there anything I need to do or change?
Old 11-28-2011
Threadstarter  

Being honest this is the bit im confused about when trying to setup stealth accounts where to get an address from, as everyone seems to give me different answers?

Does the name I use have to match the address for public records then as someone told me?
Old 12-01-2011

people use different methods

some good,some bad,some take liberty's,some have morals

do you really appreciate peoples advice???

coz i don't think you do
Old 12-01-2011

Activity: 6%
Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Being honest this is the bit im confused about when trying to setup stealth accounts where to get an address from, as everyone seems to give me different answers?
Deed Poll and Virtual Office is the way for me. GL
Old 12-01-2011

good bit of generous info

i suggest you give this a man a thanks and dont throw it back in his face if it does not work they way you want it to!!!
Old 12-01-2011
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Quote:

Does the name I use have to match the address for public records then as someone told me?
Please do not hold every single sentence and the poster accountable for every single issue.

Every single account is different.

If you took the time to read you would know that if you get limited and need call them you will need to answer the questions that eb pulls from public records. Fail and you are done.

Heck, I failed with REAL info so be prepared.

You are actually wanting someone to hand feed your accounts and that is not going to happen. Most of us have worked for years to be able to create good accounts without making mistakes and you want all the info handed to you on a silver platter. Then you want to double check people who is offering to help you.

Read the book and spend tons of time on this forum reading through pages of threads in different categories instead of expecting someone to just hold your hand through the entire process.

By the way, it took me 8-10 months of reading and asking questions before I "got" it. As a vet here told me 2 years ago, read until your eyes bleed and when you are getting "some" of it I will help you. Until then do not expect a handout until you have shown that you are spending time and are willing to learn and not be spoon fed.

I am not intending to be rude but your post drives me crazy in the fact that you expect people to just hold your hand then you actually came right back and questioned someone.

Read and learn, spend hours like most of us have learning. Read my early post, I spend 8-10 hours per day almost every day reading this forum to learn and earn my keep. Time for you to do the same.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sandy D For This Useful Post:
GTB (12-01-2011)