You can always win a ebay and a pay pal dispute. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself to the community!

Old 09-24-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 72%
Default You can always win a ebay and a pay pal dispute.

Hi guys I have been selling on ebay since 8/4/2000 I have made lots of money and is a power seller, I do have a few accounts, so do my kids, for what is worth I use my accounts to buy some to sell, I had, I would say over 250 disputes with customers and every one of them I won, I see all these comments how pay pal ruled with customer and ebay ruled with the customer, in a since they always do, this is why before you list your item and after you sell your item, you can always win the case. Here it is after taking your photo, and I mean your photo not ebay photo, you should always have 3 pictures from front, side, back, for example I sold an I- phone, customer after 20 days disputed I- phone was broken and not as described, here is the trick after the sale of my item, you can look at customer and see he or she's e-mail what I do always and I know it's a pain in the ass, but I send a picture of the product. I send a picture of the product going into the box and I send picture with the shipping label showing the product as on the eBay description I send these pictures to the customer before I ship thus eliminating a dispute or someone trying to cheat me., Once the customer disputes it I simply send ebay pictures or PayPal showing as described and not broken, so by doing this yes you can win all your cases. and the customer will never cheat you, and always get insurance, the post does break things every now and then, with the pictures you will always get you money back, If you have any question please reply.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-24-2011

Longevity: 76%

Is there a bull**** emoticon on here?
Old 09-24-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

I think that is a good idea to do that picture with the shipping label etc, but I mean they can always say it is either the shipping company fault and therefore you refund and claim from shipper, or that you just took a pic of non-broken phone next to shipping label, or it is a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ iphone, If you say this definately works then it is revolutionary, so why am I sceptical?
Old 09-24-2011

I have a feeling this person ripped someone off on paypal, and feels good about themselves, so they are coming on here to vent.
Old 09-24-2011

Longevity: 78%

Yeah I don't buy this either. It seems like you might scare away new scammers like this but if the buyer knows what they're doing they can basically always return the item for a refund.
Old 09-24-2011

Smart sellers will file a police report with any intentional scamming buyers, and have a great chance of pressing charges against them. I have done it 7/7 times in the past 8 months or so, mostly on expensive items and has worked every time. The other 50+ buyers "magically" found their item delivered.
Old 09-24-2011

When I was in high school, I had a friend that recently discovered this technique, when it was a relatively new concept. He got a "free" ipod, computer, xbox, and several other expensive items, and then a couple months later he had a cop at his door asking for an explanation.
Old 09-24-2011

maybe on certain things it might work.. hence.. if you take a really close up picture of the ISN number or w.e. number of the iphone for example (which was also posted on the ebay auction) and on the dispute you show that it is the same model number etc.. it MIGHT work, but im still skeptical as it wouldn't really work with many things.. like non electronic things.. (which most have some type of UNIQUE number engraved on it..)
but if im selling some clothing or dvd or w.e. how else would you prove that THAT item is the item you took the picture of..
hell i could take a picture of an iphone from the internet and put it up on the case..doesn't mean that THAT was the iphone i sent in....
what if they say that the buttons not working or touchscreen not working.. hell they could just say there was a microscopic scratch on the back left hand cover of the iphone.. and you NEVER noticed it before.. bam you're screwed
Old 09-24-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

Talk to anyone familiar with law and you will hear the word "BS" from them all. There is no way a photo of your item going into a box is going to prove anything. Not going to happen.

You have been selling for 11 yrs and you have over 250 cases against you??? that is horrible. I seriously doubt you would have your account still with that many. Also, you never got bad feedback and bad DSR ratings after all those claims were filed?

What about all the negs and low DSR's from all the people that didnt even file a claim and were pissed off ?? no low feedback and DSR's from those.

sorry but your claim is BS in my opinion. I have been selling since 1997 and havent had 25 claims filed against me where ebay had to rule out of 50,000 combined feedback.

Sorry to hound you like this but new people come on here all the time with outlandish claims and the people on here know what is transparent and what isnt. good luck with that account though.
Old 09-24-2011

he's yanking our chains....
Old 09-24-2011

Longevity: 73%

No offense but I'm calling bull**** on this idea
Old 09-24-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

over 250 customer disputes and remained on ebay/paypal?

thread closed on the basis of terrible PUNCTUATION
The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
KingRay (09-29-2011)
Old 09-25-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 10%

250 cases on one account...I guess you are like the God of EB?
Old 09-26-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Default You can always win a ebay and a pay pal dispute

Guys I just wanted you to know this was no BS, I was simply giving an idea how to beat ebay disputes, it's not perfect, but it works for most cases and for the critics out there 250 disputes is not a lot for the fact these all are in 15 eBay Stealth names for 11 years that's only about 1 dispute a year, so as negative feedback off course we get them, there are some we win and some we lose, if the pictures are taken correctly and it is for electronics, the buyer disputes item as broken and decided to give you a negative you can fight and win, but the ones you can not win are if a buyer buys a product from you and for no reason gives you negative with no communication, and for no apparent reason, you can let eBay know but there’s not much you can do, if it's negative you just move on, but just to note my family and I have been in the mail order business since the early 1970 before eBay and all this internet crap, but we used the same policy, when we shipped we took pictures before product got shipped, and then the only person who required pictures was the post office if a customer had a broken or dispute item, but if you got a better idea to fight against eBay dispute please let me know
Old 09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie805 View Post
Guys I just wanted you to know this was no BS, I was simply giving an idea how to beat ebay disputes, it's not perfect, but it works for most cases and for the critics out there 250 disputes is not a lot for the fact these all are in 15 eBay Stealth names for 11 years that's only about 1 dispute a year, so as negative feedback off course we get them, there are some we win and some we lose, if the pictures are taken correctly and it is for electronics, the buyer disputes item as broken and decided to give you a negative you can fight and win, but the ones you can not win are if a buyer buys a product from you and for no reason gives you negative with no communication, and for no apparent reason, you can let eBay know but there’s not much you can do, if it's negative you just move on, but just to note my family and I have been in the mail order business since the early 1970 before eBay and all this internet crap, but we used the same policy, when we shipped we took pictures before product got shipped, and then the only person who required pictures was the post office if a customer had a broken or dispute item, but if you got a better idea to fight against eBay dispute please let me know
GET THE FCUK OUT OF HERE YOU PIECE OF SH!t
Old 09-26-2011
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 82%

The best idea is to never have disputes. If you are doing everything correctly there never is a need for all these pictures you take. Maybe the time you spend taking all the pictures you should spend packaging things better so they don't get broke or damaged.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cardfelon For This Useful Post:
KingRay (09-29-2011), xxxhustlerxxx (12-14-2011)
Old 12-13-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 74%

I got to be honest with you eddie. I once had a buyer claim he did not recieve the product at all. of course my account was limited and all that jazz. Thinking It would not be problem I immediately provided tracking info to ebay to resolve the claim. ebay still sided with the customer claiming they could not confirm that it was delivered even though tracking said delivered. I am skeptical about ebay ever siding with me on anything.
Old 12-13-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 74%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardfelon View Post
The best idea is to never have disputes. If you are doing everything correctly there never is a need for all these pictures you take. Maybe the time you spend taking all the pictures you should spend packaging things better so they don't get broke or damaged.
This is not true! I have some complain the same day, and they sided with the customer. one would think a reasonable amount of time would need to pass reports an item not received! unfortunately I had already shipped becuase requested so in an email. personally ebay fosters buyer fraud!
Old 12-14-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

@eddie, I understand the attempt to explain your method and it is helpful. Seems you have been lucky in your dealings.
Old 12-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie805 View Post
Hi guys I have been selling on ebay since 8/4/2000 I have made lots of money and is a power seller, I do have a few accounts, so do my kids, for what is worth I use my accounts to buy some to sell, I had, I would say over 250 disputes with customers and every one of them I won, I see all these comments how pay pal ruled with customer and ebay ruled with the customer, in a since they always do, this is why before you list your item and after you sell your item, you can always win the case. Here it is after taking your photo, and I mean your photo not ebay photo, you should always have 3 pictures from front, side, back, for example I sold an I- phone, customer after 20 days disputed I- phone was broken and not as described, here is the trick after the sale of my item, you can look at customer and see he or she's e-mail what I do always and I know it's a pain in the ass, but I send a picture of the product. I send a picture of the product going into the box and I send picture with the shipping label showing the product as on the eBay description I send these pictures to the customer before I ship thus eliminating a dispute or someone trying to cheat me., Once the customer disputes it I simply send ebay pictures or PayPal showing as described and not broken, so by doing this yes you can win all your cases. and the customer will never cheat you, and always get insurance, the post does break things every now and then, with the pictures you will always get you money back, If you have any question please reply.
250 Disputes and your trading on ebay? I very much think this is a load of rubbish. There is no way you would be trading with that many disputes. I think the most I ever had was 3 and that was due to Royal Mail closing down our local which cause some items to go missing.
Old 12-14-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Sometimes it feels like they don't side with either party and keep the cash.
Old 12-14-2011

Send a message via MSN to GTB Send a message via Yahoo to GTB

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidnm View Post
250 Disputes and your trading on ebay? I very much think this is a load of rubbish. There is no way you would be trading with that many disputes. I think the most I ever had was 3 and that was due to Royal Mail closing down our local which cause some items to go missing.
read the op's posts and re-think your ideas of him talkin sh*t

he said over 15 accounts and over 11 years

i cant see any rubbish in that

the op is giving ideas on how to win dsputes

250 disputes one one account in 5 years then yeah...frown'pon

but 11 years...15 accounts =2-3 disputes a year on each account approx

baring in mind that that he mentioned iphones...loads of scammers target these types of items

it's a great idea to take pics and have evidence of the item working

thx for sharing your ideas