Question about withdrawl? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 03-06-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%
Default Question about withdrawl?

Ok i have read and read and read until my eyes hurt and i must just be blind or just plain dumb lol Because i cannot find answer's to my question's anywhere :(

First i have noticed now that you have to have a paypal account to have a new ebay seller's account. Ok how in the world do you do that? What i mean is for every new ebay seller account you will need a new paypal account right? Well i get the vcc and all that but what about the bank account? Does this mean that i have to go open up a new bank account for every new paypal account? I just don't have that many banks in my town and most of them frown on having more than 2 accounts with them. And also how do you withdrawl money from paypal. Okay i just got myself even more confused because i want to use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info for papyal and ebay. But if i do that i cannot add a real bank account because it will have my real info right? So how would i be able to withdrawl money from paypal with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info? God i just hate paypal and don't want to ever use it but from what ebay is telling me i have to have it to be able to sell :(
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-06-2008

Default try this for withdrawal with unverify bank!

may this work:

make a merchant account at website like Ioffer or any website that accept paypal, sell any item you desired and use pay with your ⊗⊗⊗⊗ paypal account, that way the money goes to your merchant credit card, so there is no withdrawl in this case.

hey waht you guys think about this method?
Old 03-06-2008

Longevity: 94%

pretty much all of the questions you have asked are within the threads. you have to get as many paypal accounts as ebay accounts. so you wil need that many bank accounts too. bank accounts will be in your real info, and ebay and paypal cannot get that info from the bank. you will also need that many vcc's too. or you can use the debit card that comes with your new bank account. even after all of this though you will still probably be limiyed by paypal, and you will have to submit a ton of info to try and get reinstated. it will have to be ⊗⊗⊗⊗d to match the contact info you have given them. try to get a freind or family member to let you use their info, because you really need a real ssc# for paypal. hope this helps, and good luck.
Old 03-06-2008

my merchant account takes paypal payments, but all they do is transfer the money into my paypal account. so this will not work, because my paypal account will still be linked to the ebay transaction. i think ccnow is one of the only ones that takes paypal on your behalf, without you actually having to have a paypal account.
Old 03-06-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by twdell View Post
pretty much all of the questions you have asked are within the threads. you have to get as many paypal accounts as ebay accounts. so you wil need that many bank accounts too. bank accounts will be in your real info, and ebay and paypal cannot get that info from the bank. you will also need that many vcc's too. or you can use the debit card that comes with your new bank account. even after all of this though you will still probably be limiyed by paypal, and you will have to submit a ton of info to try and get reinstated. it will have to be ⊗⊗⊗⊗d to match the contact info you have given them. try to get a freind or family member to let you use their info, because you really need a real ssc# for paypal. hope this helps, and good luck.
I'm sorry i will try harder next time to find it. I want to thank you so much fvor your help. My only problem now is that we have very few banks in this town and most only allow 2 accounts :( The only problem that i have with using someone else's ss# is that i am afraid they will come back on them for something and it will be all my fault :( What about using the people in my family that are no longer alive or would that not work?
Old 03-06-2008

i am not really sure about that, but i think i saw another post here people did use a ssc# from someone who was no longer alive. i have used my bothers ssc# for paypal. i think the worst that could happen to him is that he will be banned from ebay if something goes wrong. he doesn't use ebay any way, so it doesn't really matter.
Old 03-06-2008
Threadstarter  

Well if that is all that would happen then i am not worried then. Because i am the only person i know who uses ebay.
Old 03-06-2008

Default question on ccnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by twdell View Post
my merchant account takes paypal payments, but all they do is transfer the money into my paypal account. so this will not work, because my paypal account will still be linked to the ebay transaction. i think ccnow is one of the only ones that takes paypal on your behalf, without you actually having to have a paypal account.
can i use CCNow merchant and sent a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ invoice or set up a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ auction and buy it with my unverify paypal account? that way iam toally safe to sent money to my ccnow merchaant account without paypal freezing my account for such act?

a second question is, how much can put leave in a unverify no bank information paypal account before paypal takes over and start freezing the account?
Old 03-06-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2hate-ebay- View Post
The only problem that i have with using someone else's ss# is that i am afraid they will come back on them for something and it will be all my fault
Assuming you aren't selling illegal or bootleg items...the only thing that will happen is the other person won't be able to use Paypal, atleast legitimately.. You can however refuse to give your SS#...I always do this. I always say ive been a victim of identity theft and NEVER give that out.
Old 03-06-2008

Also if you are having trouble with the bank account you can try INGDirect (Open multiple accounts online) and Netspend (Reloadable Card/Bank account you can put PP money on)...there are lots of info on these mostly in the "Credit Card Alternatives" section...
Old 03-06-2008
Threadstarter  

That sounds like a plan to me thanks! I am going to go check out that section now.
Old 03-06-2008

Default netspend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelizardking View Post
Also if you are having trouble with the bank account you can try INGDirect (Open multiple accounts online) and Netspend (Reloadable Card/Bank account you can put PP money on)...there are lots of info on these mostly in the "Credit Card Alternatives" section...

if i use netspend? do i put in my reaal infomations and apply for a credit card? and that i apply that infos to my paypal ? will they supsned my paypal?