PayPal limitation, this limitation cannot be appealed. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
Default PayPal limitation, this limitation cannot be appealed.

Hello, I've got some limitations. It says:
Quote:
Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):
Nov 18, 2011: We need some more information about some of your recent sales.
(Your case ID for this reason is PP-XXX-XXX-XXX-XXX.)

This limitation cannot be appealed.
That bolded thing scares me the most.
All cases are closed. I've tried to contact paypal via email, but they just ignored me. So I wanted to ask, is there any chance to lift this limitation? They limited me, because after sales I sent the money for my friend, to send the items. Maybe a call could help? I had similar situation with ebay, then I called them, they said that my account limitation can't be lifted, but after few mails - they lifted the limitation, after sending the docs. So maybe I can somehow send the docs to paypal, to solve this limitation?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-16-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

No chance at all.

paypal has closed the account permanently.

Time to start again
Old 12-17-2011
Threadstarter  

Can I create new ebay/paypal account with VPN, without changing MAC address? Or will I get suspended instantly?
Old 12-17-2011
Executive [VIP]

No way.

VPNs are disliked. What country are you listing on?
Old 12-18-2011

Longevity: 73%

not to worry, I had this problem, the key is not to give up. Basically give Paypal a ring, tell them you've done nothing wrong, you dont understand bla bla bla, and ask how you can get your account back. One of two things will happen, either the person is a #$%^ and tells you there's nothing you can do, in this case hang up and call again till you are talking to a rep that is willing to help you, he/she will then tell you what docs u need to send in, and will give u an email address to send it too accompanied with instructions on how to do so. Simply send all the docs and send it to the email address, it will be something like appeals@paypal.com, then just wait for their reply. Someone will review your account, if ur docs seem legit and all is good you have probably a 50% chance of getting ur account back. If your appeal is denied just resend the email and hope a kinder rep reviews ur account, if your consistent you might get it back.
Old 12-19-2011
Executive [VIP]

On a permanent limitation that can not be appealed you reckon you got your account back do you?

If yours was within Australia, it might have happened.

OP suggested that he was accessing paypal of another country. Be very unusual for paypal to restore such an account. Fact he mentions using VPN suggests any future paypal accounts will have problems...
Old 12-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
On a permanent limitation than can not be appealed you reckon you got your account back do you?

If yours was within Australia, it might have happened.

OP suggested that he was accessing paypal of another country. Be very unusal for paypal to restore such an account. Fact he mention using VPN suggests any future paypal accounts will have problems...
Yeh its in Aus, I got the account back even after I got the 'parting ways' email specifically telling me I was permanently limited with no chance of appeal. Normally I wouldn't have bothered with the account, but this one had $300 in it, so I wasn't gana give it up without a fight. Anyways my success was short lived, about 2 weeks later I slipped up on that account (massive accident) and it got linked and there's no appealing that, but I got the majority of the money out of the account so I'm happy with the outcome.
Old 12-20-2011
Executive [VIP]

The OP has a much lower chance 'cos he's not in either OZ or the country where the limitation was
Old 12-20-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

While you fight (or try to), make new stealths.
Old 12-20-2011

Longevity: 78%

Lol. The thing is with them, make sure you have accounts set up already or start setting accounts up to use as backup. If you get suspended, while you're working things out to correct that account, be using OTHER ACCOUNTS simultaneously. That way, it'll just be a minor setback.
Old 12-21-2011
Threadstarter  

And where to get ID's for those accts? It doesn't make sense to make a lot accts, since they will be suspended too.
Old 12-21-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

@Rewcry, a lot depends on how you operate - stealth works....done properly, no ID will be requested unless you hit high limits. If you can`t understand that framework then stealth is prob not for you. All the best.
Old 12-22-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
@Rewcry, a lot depends on how you operate - stealth works....done properly, no ID will be requested unless you hit high limits. If you can`t understand that framework then stealth is prob not for you. All the best.
very true.
Old 03-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewcry View Post
Hello, I've got some limitations. It says:

That bolded thing scares me the most.
All cases are closed. I've tried to contact paypal via email, but they just ignored me. So I wanted to ask, is there any chance to lift this limitation? They limited me, because after sales I sent the money for my friend, to send the items. Maybe a call could help? I had similar situation with ebay, then I called them, they said that my account limitation can't be lifted, but after few mails - they lifted the limitation, after sending the docs. So maybe I can somehow send the docs to paypal, to solve this limitation?
Unfortunately I've suffered from the same permanent limitation.
Old 03-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DailyMusic View Post
Unfortunately I've suffered from the same permanent limitation.
we have all been there, some more than others. dont get frustrated, just keep at it. create more and more stealth accounts and win in the end