PayPal account permanently limited. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 12-21-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
Default PayPal account permanently limited.

Hello, I am new here, I found this webpage for helping on PayPal limitations. So i thought i might get some help from here.
So here is my case on PayPal.
I am from India, I have joined PayPal on 21st October 2008
I never used it before, Now a days i started Earning money online, so i thought of using my PayPal account, I read all the requirements, I linked my PAN and Bank Account, But i have mistakenly entered wrong Deposit amount of PayPal, and they limited my account. after sometime i call-ed them and ask that how can i remove my limitation, they reviewed my account and said that i cannot be lifted now, it has been permanently removed. so i thought them, if it cannot be restored, can you please remove my Bank account so that i can use it on new account, they said nothing can be reuse from this account, so now i am in big trouble, I want my PayPal account back, here are the some notes which have got from PayPal ? and a mail of Appeal Denied.

Is it possible to bring my account back to normal ?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-22-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 73%

I believe there is a lot more to this than you've said. If it is a case of entering the wrong confirmation code once as you imply (so you've apparently entered it incorrectly three times then ?!?!?) you'd have got the following process:

If you linked your card to your PayPal account but entered the confirmation code incorrectly 3 times, please call us. We can help you finish linking your card. We may ask you to provide some additional information.

Quote:
I want my PayPal account back, here are the some notes which have got from PayPal ?
---> what 'notes' ??? Where ??? You did not provide this.

Quote:
said that i cannot be lifted now, it has been permanently removed--->Is it possible to bring my account back to normal ?
There you go.... you have part of the answer to your question already directly from the horses mouth---> if PP have said to you that your PP A/C is removed/suspended/limited permanently, then there really is nothing more you can do to recover this PP A/C.

Last edited by SUVE; 12-22-2011 at 04:04 PM.
Old 12-22-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahul_Rulz View Post
so i thought them, if it cannot be restored, can you please remove my Bank account so that i can use it on new account
In the ToS, it clearly stated that unless you resolve your account issues, you are not permitted to use Paypal in any ways. What made you think it's smart to ask them that?
Old 12-22-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

You cannot get that paypal back, however you can start new using eBay Stealth. The guide will show you how to get back online and selling. However be aware that paypal didn't like something you were doing and following the same path will just get you back in the same situation.