Sick & Tired...almost ready to give up!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 03-08-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%
Default Sick & Tired...almost ready to give up!!

Long story like most here -- a few Ebay accounts have been suspended.

Before I begin the long process of opening new accounts one more time...can someone double-check me on the procedure:

1 - going to open a email account ex: gmail or hotmail not using real name, address, etc.
2- going to open a ebay account not using real name, address etc. Will use a PO Box for registration purposes. 2 problems here: seller fees should be directed where and registration bank or cc # should be directed where? I do have a brand new Visa Gift Card sitting here w/a number I have never used. Suggestions?
3- going to open a new pay pal account not using real name, address, etc. Problem here would be I believe I need to open a new bank account so I can get my hands on the funds paid from my listings. Yes, no? Also, can't possibly open a bank account using false info. -- how do you get around that?

Had things running smoothly for awhile but made 1 really stupid mistake: tried transferring my funds to an email/paypal account that was linked to an ebay suspension. Not good. Under no circumstances, will I link paypal to ebay or a new ebay account to an old paypal account.

Any suggestions appreciated.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-08-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

1. New email address always good.

2. Use your visa card and if you can for banking open a INGdirect.com account. They take a few minutes to setup and you can add more 'savings accounts' later. I added a new savings account within a minute to my ING account yesterday.

3. Use the ING account if you're going to open a new Paypal account. And use your real information for ING, Paypal or eBay can't see this info.

I opened a new Paypal account yesterday with the info above with no problem.
Old 03-08-2008
Threadstarter  

INGdirect looks great -- just briefly checked it out. Before I open a basic savings with them...1 silly question for you: once I received $$ in PayPal account that is linked to INGdirect...how do I get my money? Can I transfer the funds from INGdirect (paypal) to my home-based checking account (a Citibank account)?
Old 03-08-2008
Threadstarter  

I DON"T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST RECEIVED VIA EMAIL!! Ebay has decided "After further review, it has been decided that your account qualifies for reinstatement." I am TOTALLY convinced that the left does NOT know what the right is doing over there!! I am totally WOWED!!

Don't get me wrong, very happy that my 10-yr. original account w/feedback over 500 & all positive has been reinsated BUT will continue to get another account up with this INGdirect.

Unreal!!
Old 03-08-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Yes. ING allow that. Well done on reinstatement. Good one.
Old 03-08-2008
Executive [VIP]

Enjoy the happiness on the reinstatement ...because eBay accounts are not forever
Old 03-08-2008

Longevity: 94%

Did you fax them through all documents they required for reinstatement?
Old 03-08-2008
Threadstarter  

Fax them? Hah!! Faxed them twice, 16-pages in total!!

Long story--short version: have an account of 10-yrs. w/over 500 ++ feedback got temp. suspended for violating a VeRO account (even though I have sold many of the same exact item I got suspended for w/great feeback-go figure) Faxed them docs. they requested and after patiently waiting the 1-week time-out they slapped me with my original registration address does not match my present address and now suspended indefinitely.

My original fax was 8-pages long -- copied all my utility bills online because I use paperless billing. That was not adequate. Emailed them several times explaining situation & was told to fax once again. I faxed a 2nd time another 8-pages and that again was not adequate. I was screaming at them via email & live help that the documents they are requesting are impossible to produce...I DO NOT live there anymore and to make matters worse, I use paperless billing on everything including bank statements.

I finally emailed them that if they do not find 16-pages worth of proof of who I am & where I live, that they might as well close the account -- I will NOT fax anymore docs. to them.

In this 3-week period of suspension, I opened numerous new accounts...some items sold...all accounts eventually got suspended. Didn't find this forum in time

This morning, to my surprise, I get an email from Ebay, that after careful evaluation they have decided to reinstate my account. Well Yah' Freak'n Hah'!! I listed all my items on my original account this morning...so far, so good.

Yes, accounts are not forever -- intend to open a ING Direct account and keeping those little index cards close-by for reference.
Old 03-08-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyDisgusted View Post
INGdirect looks great -- just briefly checked it out. Before I open a basic savings with them...1 silly question for you: once I received $$ in PayPal account that is linked to INGdirect...how do I get my money? Can I transfer the funds from INGdirect (paypal) to my home-based checking account (a Citibank account)?

It links up to any checking or savings account you want. Its awesome!
Old 03-08-2008

Send a message via AIM to Throb-n-Rod

Always nice to hear that the good guys win sometimes now if i could get my shooting star accounts back at least when i had legit accounts i was honest now with my ⊗⊗⊗⊗ accounts im having very evil thoughts....like if they close a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ account should you still pay your fees? it would be wron not to wouldnt it?...
Old 03-09-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
1. New email address always good.

2. Use your visa card and if you can for banking open a INGdirect.com account. They take a few minutes to setup and you can add more 'savings accounts' later. I added a new savings account within a minute to my ING account yesterday.

3. Use the ING account if you're going to open a new Paypal account. And use your real information for ING, Paypal or eBay can't see this info.

I opened a new Paypal account yesterday with the info above with no problem.
So I use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info on paypal and put my real ING account number?
Old 03-09-2008

My advice would be to Dump paypal and get either Googlepay or your own merchant
Old 03-09-2008
Threadstarter  

I wasn't aware that you could use "googlepay" on Ebay?
Old 03-10-2008

Quote:
In this 3-week period of suspension, I opened numerous new accounts...some items sold...all accounts eventually got suspended. Didn't find this forum in time
HMM..

Wait wouldnt EBAY just BAN you again, because now you have other accounts suspended, So their bots will remove your reinstated account for association with the suspended accounts eventually..

RIGHT!?
Old 03-10-2008
Threadstarter  

Shhhh!!! Don't even think it.

It has only been 2-days since my original 10-yr. account is up & running. Truly saying a prayer that they don't zap me again for opening a few other accounts that were suspended to the original suspension.

I haven't even dared to try signing-in under those other suspended accounts.
Old 03-10-2008

Quote:
Shhhh!!! Don't even think it.

It has only been 2-days since my original 10-yr. account is up & running. Truly saying a prayer that they don't zap me again for opening a few other accounts that were suspended to the original suspension.

I haven't even dared to try signing-in under those other suspended accounts.
yes but i also want to get reinstated, and if i am, i would have another account that was suspended that could be connected.. i would be the same as you. :( living in fear.

So i mean are you not scared? is there not an answer to that possibility?
Old 03-10-2008
Threadstarter  

So i mean are you not scared? is there not an answer to that possibility?

Admit to holding my breath for a few seconds everytime I sign-in. Trying to be very careful on what I list & how much I list to start-off with. Originally suspended for a VeRO violation.

Over the next few days, I will be opening a new Ebay & Paypal account just as a back-up.
Old 03-10-2008

Quote:
I wasn't aware that you could use "googlepay" on Ebay?

you can BUT Don't list it in your auction, when the auction ends just send the winner the invoice from Google pay, if you even hint that you use Gpay in your listing Ebay will remove the listing
Old 03-10-2008

Can you give me more info about ING direct? What is this exactly? I am reading the site but dont understand, also what fees are associated with it?

Also can I use this ING acct to pay for ebay fees and how do I exactly setup paypal with this? Is this like a virual bank?
Old 03-10-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts

Is information here about ING hard to understand or do you mean their web site?
Do you want the USA web site?
Old 03-11-2008

So basically INGdirect is sort of like a PROXY for my real bank acct?

So when I sign up for PAYPAL i use the routing number and acct number ING gives me and ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info/name/PO BOX address when signin up @ paypal?

Also can I pay my ebay fees with this ing info or do I have to use a virtual card?

And will ING show paypal/ebay my name and REAL addresse?
Old 03-11-2008
MU

Longevity: 97%
Send a message via Yahoo to koalawash

eBay and Paypal see NONE of the information on your bank account.. except for the routing # and account #.