How Important is VCC - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 01-03-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
Question How Important is VCC

I know I know, I another New N00b Questions.. Please bare with

I have been a seller on ebay since 2008, had over 500+ fb, priory to 3 customs problems.. Account indefinetly suspended.. I have purchased, read, and re-read Stealth Book!! Very valuable information...

I have, 0 feedback

1: Created new PayPal Account, Verified with Bank..
2: Created Ebay Account, verified phone.. Same phone for PayPal/Ebay
3. All user information IDENTICAL
4. Let account sit for over a week, established EXTENSIVE browsing history for cookies/flash, including something else that I have not seen talked about much.. CLICKED and took time Scrolling and clicking links associated with help/support sections...

Aside from SS# in PP, and adding a vcc... I have followed everything else...

I realize every little thing will only help my stealth accounts, but is it absolutely necessary to have my vcc added right away, before selling? Or can I let that slide for a couple transactions...

I'm thinking of starting my first sale out with, 20 sample packs of Aqua Di Gio Cologne, all legit. 100% Real, and I intend on having fast shipping, with a proper business plan, i.e thank you notes, reminding buyers how important feedback is to both them and me.. Etc..

I lost my job, live with my parents, cant exactly start selling there stuff.. There old and picky. lol... But I do have my entire stock of apple iPhones awaiting to be sold.. my prime investment... Looking for advice, to rise to that level.. I do plan on selling 1 phone per week, per account... And waiting a week for heat to cool off on each, after positive feedback received.. Thanks

Any advice most appreciated...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-03-2012
Banned

Longevity: 85%

I know you want to hop right in but according to your plan you will run into problems and

fail If I was you I would be going to buy things at garage sales craigslist thift store etc

and get at least 20 positive feedbacks before you start pumping cologne or iphones

Of course you can do what you want and fail and then come back here and cry about being suspended

Otherwise the key to sucess is to follow the stealth guide don't link act like you are new and do everything slow including selling feedback and withdrawing from paypal do it to 1 account then repeat and you will find success

Take it or leave it good luck!
Old 01-03-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by oge View Post

Otherwise the key to sucess is to follow the stealth guide don't link act like you are new and do everything slow including selling feedback and withdrawing from paypal do it to 1 account then repeat and you will find success

Take it or leave it good luck!

It's all so simply really..

Thanks OGE for the ahh haah moment this evening...
Old 01-04-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Oge is on the mark with this one - tribute to him.
Old 01-06-2012

Longevity: 76%
Send a message via Yahoo to WasTopRatedThenBanned

Well.....

1) your selling an iphone with zero feedback. Just who do you think you will attract with that? Think about it, Zero feeback.
-People who will want to rip you OFF!!! Hey this guy is new to eBay, i have more feedback than him, i will swing my "i been a loyal eBay shopper etc etc and try and screw this noob seller.
- Selling an iPhone with zero feedback just looks stupid to me. Can i trust this seller, will he ship fast and really provide tracking. How safe is this transaction.

2) By the time you list 2 eBay will want more personal information. We all know the iphone is hot stuff right now. I personally wouldnt risk having PayPal freeze my account on a iPhone sell. I would advise not using PayPal all together. If you can figure out a way you can accept payments out-side of PayPal i would say go for it. Seriously with all your stock laying around, you cant deal with another paypal problem am i right?

Hope you figure things out. I wish good things for all people, love success. Just get that different payment method and your smooth sailing!
Old 01-06-2012

Activity: 1%

Well looks like you are off to a good start but are going to ruin that account faster than you created it by starting off listing cologne... legit or not and iphones. Take the advice from some of the above, read stealth many times and rethink your approach.. best of luck
Old 01-06-2012
Threadstarter  

Thank you all for your support.. Much appreciated..

As naive as I sound, I am not.. First off, I certainly would never start off with an iPhone.. When I mentioned an iPhone a week on multipile accounts.. I should have specified by saying, AFTER accounts establish good rapport....

I figured i'd start with the cologne samples, because I have 20 or sample packs, laying around.. After establishing feedback of course of other things..

But quite honestly, what ISN'T VERO these days on E-bay?

My old pair of tennish shoes, are VERO.....

Thanks
Old 01-06-2012

Activity: 1%

well its just my thoughts but a old pair of shoes isnt going to be counterfeited but a new one of the most popular colognes on the market is counterfeited everywhere. Lets just say you list those fine and build some feedback and then you start the iphones well I just think its red flags everywhere. But regardless I wish you the best just know that I tried warning you
Old 01-06-2012
Threadstarter  

One thing that is continually to boggle my mind after reading all these threads is how I was able to do it all this time.. Nearly a year and half... I had sold rare stuff , and then sold nothing but iPhone... Sometimes 10-15 a month.. Then they caught on and put my limit to 6 or 2500... Still, all 6 listings iPhones every month.. For over a year.. The thing that finally popped the bubble was 3 open cases due to customs theft.. Odd I lasted so long ya??
Old 01-06-2012

Longevity: 82%

You can add a vcc later on probably when you need to lift PayP withdraw limits. Eb is random some people get away with risky things and others get limited being completely legit. There are vero products that are not policed at all and the only thing you need to worry about is competitors ratting you out, cologne and iPhones are not those products and are heavily policed. And where the hell are u getting all these iPhones! give me some...

-Albert Einstein