paypal problem - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 03-10-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Default paypal problem

I'm from australia and I have managed to run multiple ebay accounts without them being suspended but I'm stuck at paypal.

I have no idea on how to create paypal account so that I can accept payments for those ebay accounts so that I don't get linked.

I know many people say to open many bank accounts with your local bank and use them for your paypal accounts and I decided to do that but once I went to the bank the bank manager told me that they rate you in the bank based on your history and behaviour with the bank. they rate you on a scale from 1 to 10 and if your above ranking 7 you can't get a credit card or any loand with tehm bank until your under the raking 7 by the bank.

After I heard this I decided not to open those accounts as I don't want to stuff up my reputation at the bank.

Now I'm stuck on how to open those paypal account's and I'm looking for a alternative option if anyone knows it.

I'm thinking of ccnow.com but I wanted first to try paypal directlly.

Please anyhelp is appreciated as this is the only problem that I have that I can't work out.

Thank You.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-10-2008

My advise would be Ccnow and avoid PP, it would be nice to accept PP directly but they will limit you at some point, so use Ccnow you will be happier and richer in the long run..
Old 03-10-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelizardking View Post
My advise would be Ccnow and avoid PP, it would be nice to accept PP directly but they will limit you at some point, so use Ccnow you will be happier and richer in the long run..
Is there away to input a email address when the dumb customers that dont wait for your invoice just jumped the gun and send a paypal payment to the address you have on file, like is there a address i can put so that when they try to send payment it will bounce back to them?
Old 03-10-2008

You'll have to refund them manually...it only takes a second, then send them an email w/ "Paypal Payment Reversed: (Item name word for word)" in the title...then explain that I don't have a personal PP account, thats why it was reversed, and Ccnow accepts PP for me blah blah blah...if you want an example of the letter I send PM me..then FWD the Ccnow invoice back to them (if you already sent one to them)..
Old 03-12-2008

Longevity: 98%

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelizardking View Post
You'll have to refund them manually...it only takes a second, then send them an email w/ "Paypal Payment Reversed: (Item name word for word)" in the title...then explain that I don't have a personal PP account, thats why it was reversed, and Ccnow accepts PP for me blah blah blah...
I'm about to try this strategy with CCnow on one of my accounts. The only question, do you loose many buyers when you refund them with Paypal and tell them that you can only accept Paypal through CCnow? I would guess it might smell fishy for some people?
Old 03-12-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepijunk View Post
I'm about to try this strategy with CCnow on one of my accounts. The only question, do you loose many buyers when you refund them with Paypal and tell them that you can only accept Paypal through CCnow? I would guess it might smell fishy for some people?
like this guy right here

Quote:
Sal:

Okay we're done. First of all, I checked the auction and it states that Paypal is accepted. It also states to read payment and shipping instructions carefully, and to the average user there are none. I'd say it's a little shady. So be it. I don't know you and you have no idea who I am, that's enough for me to back out.

Since you have refunded my money, I'll keep it and look for another auction. If you leave negative feedback, I'll contact Ebay about my concerns and we can go from there. If you choose to forget about me, I will forget about you, no harm done.

Cheers,
Old 03-12-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

If you do this, you send a little note with the invoice saying that your account
has been hacked into and you are doing this for THEIR financial security. If they have any doubts maybe they might like to send an MO..... you know that they want their item asap blah blah blah....