some question before buying a ebay/paypal account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 01-12-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
Default some question before buying a ebay/paypal account

hey guys, I got limited from paypal a year ago because sell window software without licence (??). Now, I need some money and there's no where i can sell it fast as on ebay.

So i decide to do a research how to get back to sell on ebay. And i found this forum, i also purchased a paypal stealth ebook. I also foung the market place where ebay+paypal vertified accounts are sold. SO i just have a few questions to be sure before buying one:

1/ If I got limited on that account again, is there anyway i can get the money? one of the sellers told me that after 180 days, the money is available and I should get the money by adding my bank account, which was added to the last limited account and paypal got all the information, to withdraw??

2/ IF I only sell personal stuff, oscationally, clear cookies, IP changes everytime when log in, how many percent that I don't get limited again. ( cause sometime paypal ask the invoice of the item and i dont think i still keep it.)

Thank you.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-12-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Let me see if I understand you.

You want us to tell you that everything will be fine for you to sell your phake software after buying an ebay account here?

Well no. That aint going to work.
Old 01-12-2012
Banned

Longevity: 71%

Yes after 180 days you can add a bank and withdraw BUT if you have been doing naughties, copz can find you easily as you put your real bank to get the money out.

If you want to mess around, you must make sure you know what you are doing and do not use your own registered broadband.

Good luck and take care.
Old 01-12-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 70%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jln1 View Post
hey guys, I got limited from paypal a year ago because sell window software without licence (??). Now, I need some money and there's no where i can sell it fast as on ebay.

So i decide to do a research how to get back to sell on ebay. And i found this forum, i also purchased a paypal stealth ebook. I also foung the market place where ebay+paypal vertified accounts are sold. SO i just have a few questions to be sure before buying one:

1/ If I got limited on that account again, is there anyway i can get the money? one of the sellers told me that after 180 days, the money is available and I should get the money by adding my bank account, which was added to the last limited account and paypal got all the information, to withdraw??

2/ IF I only sell personal stuff, oscationally, clear cookies, IP changes everytime when log in, how many percent that I don't get limited again. ( cause sometime paypal ask the invoice of the item and i dont think i still keep it.)

Thank you.
I'm sorry if it confuses you guys. I said I did sell the MS window and it's not ⊗⊗⊗⊗, believe or not, sold 44 of them and no one complained. BTW, my paypal got limited but my ebay is still alive.

I now want to sell my PERSONAL STUFF which is computer case and things. That's why i want to get back on ebay to sell those stuffs fast.

Hope yo get it.
Old 01-13-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,920 Times in 8,212 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums - first understand eb ay stealth methodology then you can go from there with your qs.

Buying accounts is an ok idea but if you don't understand the platform on which you sell, you will get axed sooner or later.