Feedback removed? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 03-11-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Default Feedback removed?

I just received this email from eBay regarding one of my screen names.* I have never received this type of email from them before.* So, they are punishing the people who I bought from which is not fair.* Also, they have not done this on every account that is indefinitely suspended, just this one account.* However, this account is about 60 days old and the other one is about two years old.

I had recently reinstated this account which was linked to another reinstated account. As soon as I paid my fees which were very low it was linked to another one of my suspended accounts which I will not be able to reinstate. Here is the email I received from eBay. Has anyone ever gotten one of these emails?

**Due to your recent indefinite suspension, eBay has removed all feedback you have left for other users. This includes positive, neutral and negative feedback ratings and comments.* *eBay removes feedback when a user is indefinitely suspended for certain policy violations within 90 days of registration. eBay takes the position that members indefinitely suspended soon after registration shouldn't be able to permanently impact another member's account.* *Any feedback you have received will remain in your profile. If your account is reinstated, your feedback will be visible to other members of the community. **
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-11-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

I have. (B4 this forum).
Old 03-11-2008
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 94%

About the time I get an account reinstated they seem to link me to another old suspended account even though I am not reading mails, am not logging in from the same IP or even the same computer. Using different credit cards. Clearing my cookies. The works. But some of these have the same info because they are my old accounts and they were created before I came to the forum. I really want to do everything I can do to salvage my old accounts if at all possible because most of them are over 4 years old. I have a couple that are newer (November) but the rest are very well aged and have stood the test of time. All of them are seller accounts so naturally I want to do my best to keep them.

If anyone has input on the subject of how to reinstate your "real" accounts. You know, things you have done that have worked for you this input would be much appreciated.

Thanks