Any options left to sell? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 02-06-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default Any options left to sell?

Hi everyone,

I'm in a real bind. In the past I had an ebay/paypal account under my real name but both were suspended. So I turned to offering a dropshipping service & had other ebay sellers list for me & they paid me via my paypal accounts for the daily sales.

However, every paypal acct opened was suspended permanently. Seems paypal doesnt like dropshippers, regardless or receiving these types of payments. I have opened several ficticious paypal accounts & eventually they block all payments from coming in normally after a few months.

-But now every paypal acct I open gets suspended/block receiving payments after only 1-2 days, even under all new info (nothing linked, new ip). Clearly I cant operate this way. I'm curious if paypal now shuts down all accounts in a few days that have invalid info on them?

I want to sell directly myself but have used family/friends on both ebay & paypal before. Any suggestions or options I can use to sell on ebay w/ or w/out a paypal account?

I understand there are stealth methods but eventually they will both ask you to confirm who you are & identify you for past accounts.

thank you kindly
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-06-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

You could setup a pp and not use it - you try to get a payment service like CCN ow that will accept pp payments.
Old 02-06-2012
Threadstarter  

thanks for your reply.

I called ccnow & their service doesnt seem efficient on ebay. First you have to invoice each buyer manually as there is no way to integrate them directly. 2nd, if you dont click on paypal when the auction is listed then I heard eventually ebay will send you this message;

"We noticed that you chose to offer credit card as a payment option. To confirm that you can support this process, please fax a copy of your most recent merchant processing statement."

This will show my name which will link me.
Old 02-06-2012
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

They do not like dropshipping but--

Some are able to get through it, I do some dropshipping and never have any problems. I do not do it a lot but do sell a particular item and have it drop shipped. Never a problem.

Something tells me it is the items you are drop shipping or where they are coming from.
Old 02-06-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Can not imagine why paypal would limit an account with INVALID information

Of course paypal will limit accounts that appear a risk factor to them. Any financial business does. tbf that is common sense.

Learn stealth with all its in's & out's and you can get back to ebay AND even use paypal.
That's the plus of this forum.
Choice is yours
Old 02-07-2012
Threadstarter  

even under stealth ebay will need to verify identity & especially paypal. Paypal will ask for a SS#, ID, credit check, etc to lift the limit thats guaranteed. How can you verify all of this under stealth??
Old 02-07-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

If you can convince your buyers, they will use their pp to pay the ccn ow.
Old 02-07-2012
Banned

Longevity: 71%
Send a message via Yahoo to vany Send a message via Skype™ to vany

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthbetold View Post
even under stealth ebay will need to verify identity & especially paypal. Paypal will ask for a SS#, ID, credit check, etc to lift the limit thats guaranteed. How can you verify all of this under stealth??
with proper planning, you can avoid being asked for all that, eventually they will ask for docs nevertheless.
GreenBean has it right for you, you need to know the ins & outs first. Lots of research and hard work ahead of you. You need to find out what you are doing wrong, or you will be going in circles.
Best of luck
Old 02-07-2012
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

I tried the CCnow thing and it is a real PITA.
Old 02-07-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
I'm starting to sound like a broken record.

Using stealth it is possible to sell again. Methods and options exist
Old 02-08-2012
Threadstarter  

I understand what youre all saying, I have a lot of experience w/ paypal too. AND Regardless of what you sell, how you sell it, etc, paypal will eventually limit your acct & demand SS#, ID, credit check, etc to lift the limit. No lins n outs, this is a fact.

So my questions is again, under stealth ebay will need to verify identity & especially paypal. Paypal will ask for a thats guaranteed. How can you verify all of this under stealth??

Pls help w/ specific answers to the above. I understand the ebook is pushed here a lot & thats ok. But everyone is stating stealth is possible under a new paypal, so pls share w/ me exactly how when paypal requires SS#, etc.

thanks
Old 02-08-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 75%

Quote:
I understand what youre all saying, I have a lot of experience w/ paypal too. AND Regardless of what you sell, how you sell it, etc, paypal will eventually limit your acct & demand SS#, ID, credit check, etc to lift the limit. No lins n outs, this is a fact.

So my questions is again, under stealth ebay will need to verify identity & especially paypal. Paypal will ask for a thats guaranteed. How can you verify all of this under stealth??

Pls help w/ specific answers to the above. I understand the ebook is pushed here a lot & thats ok. But everyone is stating stealth is possible under a new paypal, so pls share w/ me exactly how when paypal requires SS#, etc.

thanks
Untrue. If you sell quality items then getting limited is NOT inevitable. Learn stealth and you'll figure it out.. You just need that light bulb over your head to light up.
Old 02-08-2012

Longevity: 73%

The reason your accounts were getting suspended in a day or two was because you were receiving payments which could not be verified by paypal this causes the system to limit you until they can gather more information.

you cannot verify ss# if it is modified name and address. ss# is only asked by paypal if they believe you are doing high level transactions which must be reported to IRS.

most people have a paypal account with stealth info fully verified and they transfer $1K's with no problem. You need to see where you are making a judgement error when transferring or receiving funds.

I have personally transferred in one month about 6K from US paypal to canadian with problems as both accounts were fully verfied. but you have to transfer in small amounts less then $500 as that worked for me.

if you are doing high levels of transactions or sells then you need to look into getting a merchant account.

Last edited by baloch; 02-08-2012 at 03:48 PM.