Totally Over-the-top Frustrated!!!!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 03-13-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%
Default Totally Over-the-top Frustrated!!!!!

Just got a 10-year account reinstated and in 1 lousy week they slap me with an indefinite 12-month suspension!!!!!!

If I didn't love my monitor, I would have yanked it from the wall & smashed it...just logged on and "poof" all my listings gone...all my watchers gone...all my bidders and worst of all....all my sales of today are just gone!!!!!!!

OK...done venting.

Downloaded FireFox & intend to log-on PP & Ebay ONLY w/firefox...hoping to surf anonomously. Already opened a new PP account & verified with a new Gmail account.

Going to take a deep breath & start all over again....urgh!!!!!!

At this point, just want to get rid of my stock...can't take such a financial hit...hopefully sell it all and be done with Ebay forever!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-13-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Are you able to work out why this happened? What did you do or not do?
Old 03-13-2008
Threadstarter  

VeRO VeRO & VeRO!!

I just don't get it. I have sold dozens of a particular item with amazing feedback...this is a low $$ item...I mean really selling for $35.00 and under. Just relisted everything this week w/buy nows...3-5 & 7 day listings. Everything was going really well...sold 14 of these items today and everything was going to close within a few more days. Out of nowhere ... ZAPPED again with a VeRO suspension.

Really have had it. Again, just want to get rid of my present stock and end the relationship with Ebay. It is just too frustrating.

Any info. on Firefox would be helpful. Again, intend to repost everything through a different browser w/hopefully anonymous surfing.
Old 03-13-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thumbs down That Word

I have three cuss words, vero,ebay,paypal. Put them together. YUCK. I truly
suspect that although you were re-instated, you were still under scrutiny.
Bad. Firefox is excellent and deals with cookies!
Old 03-13-2008

Not a big deal, don't sweat it. And as GreenBean suggested learn your lessons.

Which is VeRO. Be it nice or bad, VeRO gets you cooking. Thus, have a separate account for VeRO. That's what I'm doing, a separate account or several separate accounts for VeRO. Then another one or a few for normal stuff.

(don't matter what I think is normal, only matters what they think is normal)

Now, I came to conclusion, that without eBay you basically don't get as much success. Thus it is essential to learn how to create accounts, do your business, and never pay your fees to maximize your profits! Especially when selling VeRO.
Old 03-14-2008
Threadstarter  

Have been thinking about this VeRO problem I seem to have. You know what?...I think it is possible that one-bad sale has an eye on my account/username. Is it possible, she can just click the ole' "report this item" on bottom of every listing and "poof" I am gone?

In either case, did register late last night w/Ebay. Problem is I am now using Firefox for Ebay & I guess because of the cookie thing or maybe even the Java not being enabled, I am having a hard time uploading pics for my listings. Actually had to reload the page just after registering because Ebay told me my browser was no good & I needed to get MIE or Netscape. The nerve!!
Old 03-14-2008
Threadstarter  

Revising my last post -- signed-in & relisted items w/pics early today using Firefox w/no problems. Maybe just needed to restart PC for everything to click-in.

Re-reading my post...is it really a bad decision to upload pics from my HD or should I be using Photobucket or something similar. Does it matter when used w/firefox?
Old 03-14-2008
Executive [VIP]

Did ebay tell you to use a different browser or was it an error message?
ebay should not tell you what browser to use. Heck, if that is the case, a lot
of users here are in deep trouble.....
here's some points:
You are new to ebay so change your photos, your wording.Do not use anything from the old accounts. Likely also is a bad buyer or competitor has recognized you then you are gone. They are known to enjoy that. This you may not like. Create the account and let it grow....take your
time. Have a break and let the account age.
Old 03-14-2008
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the words of encouragement -- needed that.

I believe it was an error message because everything seems to be fine now. After reading threads in this forum, I did not use same pic., same wording, etc. -- listing looks slightly different w/different pricing & s/h fees.

Will open a few more accounts...feeling very vengeful and honestly need to get rid of this stock. Looking at Ingdirect and have no problem creating a savings with them. Being they are a bank...all info. should be the real thing but does it matter on the email for the bank? Thinking it through & can't imagine Ebay or PP getting a-hold of email that I use for banking....yes/no?
Old 03-14-2008
Executive [VIP]

No. remember if ebay/paypal link email addresses you are linked. If you have an email address o/s of them and they have no info about it you are OK.
Old 03-14-2008
Threadstarter  

Thanks again. Will set-up a gmail account or something like that which will connect to ING.

One more thing (for now)....have a nice little Visa Vanilla card sitting here unused. When I get to seller's fees & choose credit card, I can't use this Visa. Ebay is asking for 3 digit security code on back which there is none. Would like to use this card & if successful, use many like it...but when & how can I use these prepaid Visa cards?
Old 03-14-2008
Threadstarter  

Thinking it through again & just want to make sure I have the basic foundation of how this should go:
1-ebay ⊗⊗⊗⊗-name, address linked to email address also ⊗⊗⊗⊗-name/address
2-open new bank account, real name, address, etc. but use email address connected to new (untouched) ebay account & same email address for new pp account
3-new pp account w/real name/address & verify through new bank account
3-if suspened can't use email address or bank account affiliated with that suspended account...so...in essence...
everytime you get suspended you need a new email, new pp account & new bank account?
If that is a yes....how many accounts can you open using real info. with ingdirect?
Old 03-14-2008

Dont be discouraged mate! I had this happen to me once. Turned out to be a pervious customer of mine who had started selling the same items I had sold him! I think my dropshipper sent his business card with some of the stuff he shipped for me. Onced you start a new account all the hounding will vanish and you should be fine for a while.
Good luck!
Old 03-14-2008
Threadstarter  

Just for the record: took my $$ set-aside to pay Ebay seller's fees & paid this amazing forum for a subscription. Ebay can now go blankty-blank themselves before they get the seller fee for my suspended account!!
Old 03-14-2008
Executive [VIP]

Looks OK. ING US you can have at least six accounts.
Old 03-16-2008

Totally Disgusted,

Do not put your real address on the new Paypal account. Ebay and Paypal are now linked. If the new Paypal account matches your suspended Ebay account in any way (address, phone number, etc.) you will be nabbed.
Old 03-16-2008
Threadstarter  

Thank-you very much for your response!!

I believe my problem is that I am using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info. on Ebay & real info. on PP. PP does NOT need my real info., they just need my real bank info & that's it!!

Will make sure that Ebay & PP info. match-up and hopefully we can keep an account alive for more than 7-days