MC999 Action needed: Please contact eBay Customer Support - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 12-14-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
Default MC999 Action needed: Please contact eBay Customer Support

I received this message from ebay today:

We've noticed some unusual selling activity on your account and need your help confirming some information. We're sorry for this inconvenience, but while we're working things out with you, you'll have limited access to your eBay account.

Depending on the situation, some of your listings may have been removed. Also, you may not be able to create new listings for certain items while we review your account.

To speak with an eBay Customer Support agent about reviewing your account, please visit:
http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...80&From=SRM_HM

Note: You'll need to be signed in to your eBay account to get the phone number.

We appreciate your help in getting this resolved as quickly as we can.

Thanks,

eBay

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.

H70222

I had an account that got suspended indefinetly due to DSR's but before that one got suspended I had opened an account for my girlfriend. Everything in her name the only similarity is that her paypal credit card address is the same as mine. However it is still a different bank account and everything. She is a totally different person and we do have the same address. Ebay did not remove my listings but they are not allowing me to list anymore until I call them. Has anyone receive this before and do you know what they are going to ask me or require before I can continue to list more items?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-14-2011

welcome...

first, if you have not already done so, you need to get the Stealth Book and read it...then study the forum.

question...did you use the same computer, windows user and IP to open and operate from on both of these accounts ? this could be a problem for you!!

also, the common address could be causing you a problem as well...

both these issues would be "account linking" issues with eb/pp

if the above is not going to come into concern, they probably will want all the standard verification info...ie. drivers licencse, copy of utility bill, ect.

hope this helps...Good Luck!!!
Old 12-14-2011
MU

Longevity: 81%

You got linked either with the ip, phone number, address, name, listings, or something else. You will need to have all your account information from name, address, phone number, date of birth, debit/credit card on the account, security questions, ebay username, size of your ding dong if possible also - lol. Just call and act like your new to this or make some jokes around and if you get a person who has a mean voice hang up and call back until you get somebody nice.
Old 12-15-2011
Threadstarter  

Okay so I had my girlfriend call and talk to a rep from Trust and safety and he got all her info and started to look at the account and asked her if she had knew the other person her account was linked to. We had come up with the story that if they referenced me she would just act like she didnt know me. The guy said well you must because it is the same IP address. She didnt know what to say so she just hung up and we figured we would call back and say we got disconnected once we figured it out. Apparently this guy wanted to be a dick so he went and took off all my listings and suspended the account indefinetly. When my girlfriend got back through she talked to a different rep and told him what happened. This time we came up with the story that she would tell him that her ex bf used to live with her and was listing items using her laptop and that they no longer live together. Long story short. SHE GOT THE ACCOUNT REINSTATED. The guy said you actually sound like you are telling the truth so I will reinstate it with a limit of 50 items a month and next month you can ask for an increase. He told her to make sure she changes her password and make sure her bf cant login anymore.

Needless to say what I was doing was logging in under my account with my laptop then logging into hers. Unfortunetly my name is already banned from ebay indefinetly and now my girlfriend is being watched so I already purchased the Stealth Book and will be on my way. I am having an issue with the IP address change though because I have at&t uverse and they make it very difficult to change your ip. looks like I will have to spoof it.
Old 02-15-2012

damn now your girl got all the power in the relationship since your account got suspended and not hers aint that bout a b**ch man??!!
Old 02-15-2012

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenGhost View Post
damn now your girl got all the power in the relationship since your account got suspended and not hers aint that bout a b**ch man??!!

Amen to that loool
The Following User Says Thank You to Thankful For This Useful Post:
GreenGhost (12-23-2012)
Old 02-15-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

There are many options to getting a different ip. My new favorite thing is the tethering, which can be done on most internet capable phones these days. Also, you will need to start new user accounts on windows to keep them separate.

If I was you I would start the new windows user account right away, This is what they mean by "ex boyfriend" signing in. Basically you need to avoid the cookies already on the user account and new ip.

While that is going make many new stealths...
Old 02-17-2012
Banned

Longevity: 73%

Felt like saying:

The Following User Says Thank You to yaBeh8ater For This Useful Post:
GreenGhost (02-28-2013)
Old 02-17-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%