Using stealth paypal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 04-04-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
Default Using stealth paypal

I've heard that when transfering "send money" from the stealth to the real make sure you add some note to disguise it. and if doing it regularly make it consistent...like "payment for throttle adjustment. 3 hrs." maybe again later as "payment for choke rebuild 1hr." etc.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorwool View Post
I've heard that when transfering "send money" from the stealth to the real make sure you add some note to disguise it. and if doing it regularly make it consistent...like "payment for throttle adjustment. 3 hrs." maybe again later as "payment for choke rebuild 1hr." etc.
That type of transactions will eventually get the sending and receiving account shutdown. Why not add a bank account to the stealth account to withdraw?
Old 04-06-2012
Threadstarter  

I am a reseller. I have to transfer into an account to make purchases. My average purchase is $300 so I have to move money to one that has my true shipping address. You can't buy with stealth accounts because the address is not legit.
Old 04-06-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
They dont work because they put the account at greater risk.
Dont think that way unless you want to be limited all the time.
Old 04-06-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
I am a reseller. I have to transfer into an account to make purchases. My average purchase is $300 so I have to move money to one that has my true shipping address. You can't buy with stealth accounts because the address is not legit.
Most of your ideas are not accurate.

Have you done any reading yet?

Most users here are operating as stealth. Our difference is we have access toour addresses.

That's done several ways.

Ayhoos, motorwool what's your story about coming to this forum?
Share with us & we can help you start again & beat paypal
Old 04-06-2012
Threadstarter  

Man,,,very complex compared to most. Here it goes:
Started selling on ebay 12 years ago after a bad accident on my Mom's account. Eventually she added me as a business partner and put my name on both paypal/ebay and let me take it over. all good for 8 years. got behind after some legal troubles got bad scores when the dsr thing first came out and got shut down from selling on ebay. paypal account still good.
started selling on girlfriends account. went to jail. got bad scores. got her selling on ebay shut down. again paypal still good.
dad opens ebay account using his but it is limited because of outstanding balance my mom and I left ebay $587. it is attached to the previous working paypal account.
So, I had only my dad's ebay account to sell out of. I made a successful "stealth or phoenix" account under a name associated with girlfriend and used a dead relatives phone and address. (morbid)? the "matt scott" account was linked to my girlfriends paypal. worked fine for a year. got limits lifted and everything.
so at one time I was selling on 2X ebay accounts: dad's and my morbid account. all good one 250 items, the other 156 items. I was transfering money all kindsa crazy amounts for well over a year. See, I was buying also,,,alot on that paypal account over $60,000 in the year. that may be why they haven't shut down my gal's account?!! yet.
part 3: gotta a dui around xmas time. got bad scores on the matt scott account. fixed them....and then they suddenly shut my ebay account and said I had a "bad business model". then shut down my mom's paypal account for "suspicious sales".
basically if I wasn't such a screw up i wouldn't have gotten the bad scores to raise suspicion.
so, now I have an ebay account (old great fdbck) 156 items. limited. my gal's paypal account (premiere lots of activity history) no limits. I asked paypal and ebay on the phone anonymously 3X times each for almost a half over each time whether an established paypal account can accept payments from someone else's ebay account and both said it was fine. I told them that the ebay seller's account had a paypal account that was closed down and they said it was okay and that the receipient of the payments (gal's premier paypal account) if assuming all the risk for the ebay seller and it "must be some close relationship". I took names down when I called both ebay/paypal.
my guess is that they are lying. I will probably be shut down soon. that's why i'm on the forums now. i'm too behind to sit and do nothing. I have to assume the risk until I get some stealth/phoenix accounts going. need money to buy accounts/sign up for verizone usb modem (i have bad ip address issues) so I can change my ip address. I am just very desperate and must do anything despite the risks. i'm trying not to rob a bank at this point....................
Old 04-06-2012

Longevity: 75%

Phew!!!

And I thought I had problems

Good luck with it