sorta new to stealth and seeking advice - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 04-03-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Default sorta new to stealth and seeking advice

hey i'm not exactly new but I've just got a few questions about creating multiple, and i mean MULTIPLE stealth accounts.

Currently I have 3 stealth accounts.

The situation is as follows for these 3 accounts:
Account 1 - LLC - recently was suspended (likely for accidental linking to my original suspended account)
Account 2 - LLC - currently i have 2 ebay accounts under 1 paypal and they are both okay so far - created last year but only recently started to sell on it - both have just about 10 feedback each with 1 "risky" item sold on each account in the same category... keep in mind that they were different items but same category (just wondering if this is ok - per ebay terms i reviewed and this is actually not something I should be doing is it? - i know they said you cant list multiple items but i don't see that you can't list in the same categories with other accounts)
Account 3 - LLC - JUST recently created and has just 1 purchase this month, will probably buy 2 more things just to "nurture" it as other VIPs/Gurus on this forum have suggested

so i definitely want to have over 15 accounts to be active and selling, and all selling 1 risky item per month but possibly up to 2 in this risky category (electronics/laptops)

I'm really pressed on time right now as I'm running out of money for rent and I have tons of inventory (was a former TRS & PS on ebay and was limited due to the amount of money I was bringing in - 99.5% positive feedbacks just didn't cut it for them) at first it was just a 10% limit on all my funds, i tried to be sneaky and everything just went downhill....

So again to clarify I want to make multiple stealth accounts to sell my electronics, currently I have about $5000 worth of good to sell and I'm really in need of paying rent. I have enough to pay for this month but next month I will be in a lot of trouble!! I'm really hoping experienced users can help me out here.

I really don't want to have to create multiple LLCs as they are expensive to create. Going with regular DBAs cost about $70 here while the LLC is $130... I was thinking of going with name variations for the accounts, basically in my own name. I was just wondering how viable this would be for 10+ accounts... all going to different but similar bank accounts (currently I just use 1 bank and they seem to work) with different addresses (PO BOX addresses; obviously phone and ip address would be different as well for each account just incase anyone wanted to ask)

I really would appreciate some help from any of our more experienced members or even newer members that have done the research and are in a similar situation
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-03-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

If you need to move inventory fast, just open a few ( or plenty ) accounts. VCC's, Phone Number and Bank accounts is all you need.

I don't think you need to worry about LLC, DBA, PO Boxes until you move some serious inventory on a account, and the account is stable.

There are other venues to move electronics as well.
Old 04-03-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 70%

first question, IP address's and MAC address's... have you been changing them and using a different user on your system for each account or were you just clearing your history/cookies?
Old 04-04-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurial333 View Post
If you need to move inventory fast, just open a few ( or plenty ) accounts. VCC's, Phone Number and Bank accounts is all you need.

I don't think you need to worry about LLC, DBA, PO Boxes until you move some serious inventory on a account, and the account is stable.

There are other venues to move electronics as well.
Thanks for the advice. I'm currently working on more stealth accts and was thinking the same thing you were suggesting which was not to wory until I get to some serious sales. Would you suggest just a simple name variation for all the eBay and PayPal accounts? Real name for bank accounts ofcourse

Last edited by stealthuser; 04-04-2012 at 03:02 AM.
Old 04-04-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthuser View Post
Thanks for the advice. I'm currently working on more stealth accts and was thinking the same thing you were suggesting which was not to wory until I get to some serious sales. Would you suggest just a simple name variation for all the eBay and PayPal accounts? Real name for bank accounts ofcourse
I would open one in my real name to get the 100/5000$ limit, and a few stealths with different names ( not variation ).
Old 04-04-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I would open one in my real name to get the 100/5000$ limit, and a few stealths with different names ( not variation ).
thanks for the insight, however i was under the impression that i wouldn't be able to transfer food easily with a completely different name on the stealth paypal account, according to the ebay stealth guide i should be creating a stealth account with a variation of my own name that way the banks still accept funds coming in correct?
Old 04-04-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
thanks for the insight, however i was under the impression that i wouldn't be able to transfer food easily with a completely different name on the stealth paypal account, according to the ebay stealth guide i should be creating a stealth account with a variation of my own name that way the banks still accept funds coming in correct?

The big banks are fine such as Chase, Bank of America. There are others as well.

Search around for the latest updates on banks or pm a moderator.
Old 04-04-2012
Threadstarter  

so just to clarify i'd be safe finding a good local bank from that list and creating several checking accounts with them for this project? thanks again for the help.

also one more thing; would having 10 different PO box addresses from the same location represent an issue? I'm assuming no because i would be using different names for each stealth acct for paypal. I would still be opening the po boxes under my own name i assume

Last edited by stealthuser; 04-04-2012 at 01:52 PM.
Old 04-04-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Hey I also wanted to ask why I would have to open an account under my real name in order to get to this limit? Wouldn't I still be able to supply them info information for the stealth accounts and still get these limits??
Old 04-04-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

You don't NEED your real name to get this limit - the poster simply was giving out his situation. I have accounts in f*ke info with this kind of limit.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
stealthuser (04-04-2012)
Old 04-04-2012
Executive [VIP]

Correct.

I don't have experience with PO boxes, other might know better.
The Following User Says Thank You to mercurial333 For This Useful Post:
stealthuser (04-04-2012)
Old 04-04-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
You don't NEED your real name to get this limit - the poster simply was giving out his situation. I have accounts in f*ke info with this kind of limit.
Explain...
Old 04-04-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Not much to explain - some of my f*ke info accounts got "blessed" with a 100/5000 limit on creation. Similar stories across the forum.
Old 04-04-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Not much to explain - some of my f*ke info accounts got "blessed" with a 100/5000 limit on creation. Similar stories across the forum.
Via the increase limits ( answer public questionaire ) ?
Old 04-06-2012
Threadstarter  

none of my accounts have any of those 100/5000 limits but i'm hoping to get lucky with some in the future...

I do have one other question; would it be smart to open up an account under my real name, even though i was previously suspended on ebay with it, i do know from the stealth guide that the name alone does not link you... so i guess then yeah it would be okay to do that right? thanks again guys
Old 04-06-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
none of my accounts have any of those 100/5000 limits but i'm hoping to get lucky with some in the future...

I do have one other question; would it be smart to open up an account under my real name, even though i was previously suspended on ebay with it, i do know from the stealth guide that the name alone does not link you... so i guess then yeah it would be okay to do that right? thanks again guys

Looks like RSOT left us in the dark there.

Depending what you sell, should be fine usually. Gotta stay clean and try to avoid manual reviews.
Old 04-06-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:

I do have one other question; would it be smart to open up an account under my real name, even though i was previously suspended on ebay with it, i do know from the Stealth Guide that the name alone does not link you... so i guess then yeah it would be okay to do that right? thanks again guys
NO. Dont risk it.
stealthuser (04-07-2012)
Old 04-07-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
NO. Dont risk it.
Thanks for that tip! I also wanted to know if it's okay to start listing within 1 week of the account being opened. I need to have money coming in asap. So far I have started each account off with 1 purchase for now. Would like to be able to list on all of them after the first week.
Old 04-07-2012

Longevity: 71%

If you have authentic items you can start selling from first day

If you sell high risk stuff better wait at least one month

Good luck
Old 04-08-2012
Threadstarter  

would used & new electronics ($500+) be considered high risk... sounds like it might...