suspension mc081 FPA - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > eBay & PayPal International

eBay & PayPal International General discussions on eBay Suspensions and PayPal Limited accounts for ALL other countries not mentioned above!

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
Default suspension mc081 FPA

Dear folks,
My ebay account has been suspended last week with MC081 FPA message.
I was registered on ebay.nl at 2006 since I used to live in NL, but it has been almost 3 years since I am back to Slovakia, used ebay without problems untill last week.
Also my father has ebay account he uses to buy things occassionaly, with the same address. He does not have paypal, so if he buys something, I pay for it with my paypal. He has his account still working, but I think they my suspend it soon after he buys something, since we accessed both accounts from both computers many times. Has never had any problems, so I think this is not the issue.

But I am wondering what means MC081 FPA notice and if anyone with this notice got his account legally reinstated or what was the reasons of suspensions with this tittle?

Off cousre I contacted ebay via email, but no response after 5 days. Is there any time they going to tell me the reason of suspension and tell me if it will be possible to reinstate the account or not? Ebay.nl does not have any chat or telephone support, only by email. I tried to contact chat support from ebay.co.uk, but they always excuse of not having all the info available and tell me to contact support of ebay.nl or pretending they going to pass my problem to tech support team and contact me in 24-48hrs, but noone contacted me.
Any suggestions?
Ebay account had about 1600 positive feedbacks and 99.8%. Selling machinery tools and some specific electronic components for cars.
Not sure what I did wrong, always was selling the same parts and do not think that I broke some rules of selling suspect items etc... But everything is possible. Want to know at least the reason or possible reasons of suspension.
Thx for any wise reply.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-16-2012
Threadstarter  

Some things forgotten:
I had take closer look on received email about the suspension. It was in dutch language since I first registered on ebay.nl, so I got it translated with google translate.
It says my account was temporarily suspended due to some "irregularities on my account".
DId anybody had this kind of suspension and you think it will be reinstated???
Thanks

Here is the googl translate into english:

MC081 FPA Notice: eBay Registration Suspension - User Agreement - Abuse of eBay

We are sorry to inform you that your eBay account has been suspended in the interest of the safety of the eBay community.

As part of our security measures, we regularly verifying the contact information of our members. Your account has been suspended because we have one or more irregularities in your eBay account have been established. Therefore, we must temporarily suspend your account under Article 9 of our User Agreement.

Under Article 9 of the eBay User Agreement we have the right to send you an immediate warning, your membership temporarily or indefinitely suspend or terminate and refuse to provide our services to you if:

(A) your breach of the User or on the documents by reference as an integral part of it;

(B) impossible for us to show the accuracy of the information you provide to us check, or

(C) we believe that your actions yourself, our users or eBay liable may ask.

The user agreement can be found via the following link:

Gebruikersovereenkomst

What are the implications of this suspension?

During the suspension of your account, you may not imply use of eBay. You may, thus, do not sign up under a new name. Also note that this suspension does not relieve you of the agreed obligation owed to eBay fees.

How can you account will be restored?

To be able to restore your account, we ask you to contact us via the eBay site by clicking on the link help you plan the most pages, and by selecting the contact from the menu on the left of the page.

We will explain to you what conditions you must meet to qualify for the recovery of your account.

How can you verify that this e-mail from eBay?

If you have any doubt of this e-mail from eBay, go to the website
and log into 'My eBay'. E-mails sent by eBay or via the eBay system will be sent, are in fact also be found in "My Messages".

If this email is not found, you can send us the mail directly via spoof@ebay.nl. The team of eBay security will check the e-mail that you've reported from eBay.

We hope this can be resolved as quickly as possible so you can act again on eBay.

Sincerely,

eBay Rules and Safety Department
Old 04-16-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Why do you think they wrote Abuse of eb ay?
Old 04-16-2012
Threadstarter  

SOrry, but I have no idea. I was not doing anything different from what I did over long time, so I have no idea of why I abused ebay or in what way....
Do you have any idea?
My general question is to find out if this accout can be reinstated.
I see that suspension is stated as temporarily and I feel to have some chance maybe.....?
Old 04-16-2012
Threadstarter  

There are several reasons in my head, but not sure..
- Maybe remarkably increased sales of some my items last recent days.......
- Logging on ebay with multiple computers, also logging on my father's ebay account and vice versa....

For example I was selling a some machinery turning carbide inserts cheap, about 35eur a pack, however normal price on ebay by other suppliers varries from 55 to 70eur.... Maybe someone flagged me for this???

really no idea.... may have been lots of issues........ Because I do not know the real reason, I am thinking of everything. now.....

I would be very happy for any suggestion or opinion on that...
Old 04-17-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

whatever the reason is, you will probably be best person to know, but it may be the goods, the amounts or the ip country change or something else you mentioned above?

You want to reinstate it but they have not given you any steps to do so, in the notices you posted, right?? Ebay reinstatements are always possible as long as they are not permanent, they usually ask you to submit info to review....

Last edited by oompaloompa; 04-17-2012 at 05:21 AM.
Old 04-17-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Yes I do see not any steps eb offered.
Old 04-18-2012
Threadstarter  

Exactly.... I only got email posted above (translated from dutch). It means temporary suspension, however ebay did not tell any steps to do, only contact them via ebay.nl support (only email support on ebay.nl site, no chat or phone support). I did emailed them 4 times already, however I have not any answer from them received by now.....
If anyone had problem with this kind of suspension, how long did i take to resolve it and get account reinstated???
Old 04-18-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

sometimes you find a seperate notice in your junk box, for some reason. If not you have to contact them to confirm what they want, keep trying. it is possible to resolve, but can take weeks of persistance....

Last edited by oompaloompa; 04-18-2012 at 03:32 AM.
Old 04-18-2012
Threadstarter  

Yes I kept an eye on it, but nothing arrived. I was just wondering if anyone had temporarily suspended account because of such an issues as posted in email from them above, and got it reinstated and what were the steps....
Old 10-16-2012
Threadstarter  

Hello guys.
Just for info, I was contacted by ebay few days after I posted last message ( contacted by global asset protection / law enforcement both by email and telephone call) and I was informed that my ebay account was blocked due to a request from the police. I had to contact police investigator. Reason was that one of my sold item was suspected of theft. AFter investigation did not prove it later on, my ebay account was unblocked and is back up and running. I had to deal with a police investigators and also ebay asset protection /law enforcement member who was very kind and helpful and after police report they immediately initiated unblocking of my account. Also unlocked my father's account which was blocked few weeks after mine due to linked accounts. Total time of suspension until unblocked again was about 5-6 weeks. Now I am happy and pay more attention
The Following User Says Thank You to keram1 For This Useful Post:
Elijah (10-16-2012)
Closed Thread