Good wholesale distributors to buy items to then sell on ebay? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-29-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%
Default Good wholesale distributors to buy items to then sell on ebay?

I am looking to buy bulks of Video Game related product for a good price, and sell them on eBay.

Anyone have any good wholesale distributors I can contact? I heard DealTree was a wholesale distributor but I didnt really find the info on their site?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-29-2008

not alot of people would give up their source

source=money
Old 03-29-2008

but if you need items to sell on ebay and make good profit p.m. me i can help you out.
Old 03-29-2008

Longevity: 94%

try going to blackhatworld.com forums. there is a lot of people who can help you out with wholesalers. they share a lot of info there.
Old 03-29-2008
Executive [VIP]

China has quite a few ok suppliers for this. Alot are crap, but there are some good ones out there that offer PS3 games, Wii etc, its just a matter of sifting through the bs ones
Old 03-30-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 99%

Took me a few months to actually find legitimate suppliers
Old 03-30-2008

yeah, i've heard you can really get burned going through china if you don't who you're dealing with.
Old 03-30-2008
Executive [VIP]

This is what I did...I found one good supplier in china...and then i conducted business through her with other companies...I would ask her to call them to make sure there legit, then I would ask her to go to there company for me...and ask her to pick up the merchandise for me. And I paid her for her services a extra $50 bucks or so for each sucessful transaction with a new company. What ended up happening she started looking for legitimate compaines for me to get a extra 50 bucks hahaha worked out well for me and her.
Old 03-30-2008
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
I am looking to buy bulks of Video Game related product for a good price, and sell them on eBay.

Anyone have any good wholesale distributors I can contact? I heard DealTree was a wholesale distributor but I didnt really find the info on their site?
are you located in the USA?, i have a pretty good one that stocks all the latest games, consoles and they free shipping on most USA order's.
Old 03-30-2008

Default Suppliers

Jscan I would be interested as well on a good wholesale supplier, if you wouldn't mind helping a newbie out
Old 03-30-2008
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscan View Post
are you located in the USA?, i have a pretty good one that stocks all the latest games, consoles and they free shipping on most USA order's.
Yeah u can get burnerd in china if u don't who your dealing with...I was scammed for $3200.00 in china like 2 years ago. I promised myself that day I needed to come up with a better way to deal with people overseas
Old 03-30-2008

Longevity: 95%

Folks: They have Ratings, like Premiere Sellers on Alibaba dot com, and also Tradekey dot com,, You will notice the length of time they have been sellers, and if they have their own websites, and also look at their number of employees listed/compared to sales their reporting..
i.e. if they report (FUDGE)-- 2 Mill in annual sales, and 2 workers, prob not legit, conversely-if they report 1.5 mill sales and 30 workers, prob not legit.. (fudged)--
--ALIBABA verifies the members.. and they also have many links, and a Importers manual, etc.. very good site..
--I bought kids school clothes and tube socks and masking tape last year-- got great deals, no probs with customs--
--UP FRONT- youve got to decide your budget- youve got to get a sample in your hands, spell out the deposit, who;s paying for sample-or is it free-
and how your gonna pack it-6/pack/12/pk, you want an outer box? --and the biggest hurdle will be your freight to the usa-- Cargo load-by boat?
--small order via plane?
--Do you need a Customs Broker? all things you have to research before hand..and find out where your nearest port is.. When do they get their final pyt--etc..

OH- and 1 final tip-- there are 2 types of "VALUES' when shipping from overseas to usa-- a Carriage Value and a CUSTOMS value--
If you need Insurance, be certain they dont place $100 on both customs and carriage-as your out of luck,,,
--Carriage value--is the INSURANCE portion,(your replacement value if lost/damaged) Customs value--would be your cost....
Old 03-30-2008

the safest website to buy from china is China Wholesale: Buy Wholesale Products from China when you pay them its always escrow like you don't need to make an escrow account it the dhgate company that provides the escrow service
Old 03-31-2008
Executive [VIP]

DHgate is safe, but the costs are higher then an indvidiual website, plus there shipping fee's are highly inflated.
Old 04-02-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvaughan08 View Post
This is what I did...I found one good supplier in china...and then i conducted business through her with other companies...I would ask her to call them to make sure there legit, then I would ask her to go to there company for me...and ask her to pick up the merchandise for me. And I paid her for her services a extra $50 bucks or so for each sucessful transaction with a new company. What ended up happening she started looking for legitimate compaines for me to get a extra 50 bucks hahaha worked out well for me and her.
You and I sir think very much alike. I have sent almost 15k over a year to my chinese supplier, and I do the exact same thing you do. Our trust is great. Mutual. He can ship $1k - $2k worth of goods for me with no payment before hand, and I dont mind sending the same via WU at any given time. So when I found my wii suppliers, I had him check them out and pick it up face to face. A strong business contact is a must.
Old 04-02-2008

I am not sure if they have video games and stuff but a good site is liquidation.com. They have all different bulk items for sale.
Old 04-02-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by cp2120 View Post
I am not sure if they have video games and stuff but a good site is liquidation.com. They have all different bulk items for sale.
Can you become a seller on liquidation.com as i was thinking of selling my old stock in bulk. Anyone know?
Old 04-02-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 95%

Liquidation.com is garbage, their "customer returns" Pallets are actually Salvaged. And they charge $200 or 15%, which ever is greater to sell on their site
Old 09-15-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

anyone who are interested in importing goods from China and reseller on ebay please contact me ,
I live in China and mainly deal with electronic goods like MP3 ,MP4 cellphone
currently selling to US market .from my experience,alibaba is not always a good place to get the good commodities at the lowest price.anyone ,who are interested ,please send me a message ,
Old 09-15-2008

Does anyone then in fact, aside from ebay, know of a wholesale site that is decent for selling bulk quantities that they recommend???

Thanks
Old 09-16-2008

Dhgate is a good Chinese trading site, the prices are decent and even with inflated shipping costs you can make a decent dime on ebay, plus it's an excellent resource for newbies who don't want to get scammed, as DHgate operate an escrow service, also most sellers will be happy to dropship direct to your customers, though it can take 7-10 days to US.
Old 09-16-2008

Thanks for the info..always thought DH Gate was mainly associated with counterfeit items...no???

I was wondering though, if there is an auction site, such as someone else previously mentioned, Liquidation.com, that we as sellers could list our items if we have some we can sell in bulk lots that is recommended??

I saw someone said Liquidation.com has extremely high auction fees--$200.00 each?? Wondering if there is a better alternative with decent traffic??

Thanks