ebay stealth account plan need your input :) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 05-11-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
Default ebay stealth account plan need your input :)

I think i came up with a plan, i would appreciate your inputs on this.
My ultimate goal is to get my 150K monthly usage back, i used to sell rare car parts and custom made vehicles.

I will open an account with a variation of my name. I would use a billing address on a new creidt card and make sure the billing address is the same on ebay and paypal. New bank account under my own name, new credit card with this new account. I read the ebay Stealth Book and have already made a new user account on my pc and have changed my ip address. i also have an image metadata cleaner (although i dont think ebay tracks photos but i could be wrong)
i will use a call forward number to sign up the ebay account but i would use my old number in the description (to date ebay never called me at any of the numbers in my listings description and only went off the ebay number i had on file).
My only issue would be raising my selling limit. I have ALOT of parts i can let go for 99cents but the problem would still be i wouldnt be able to list my items worth over the listing limit ($6K above). I know ebay listing limit doesnt apply to vehicles, so it got me thinking, we used to make replica vehicles and auction them on ebay (cars we made at our facility with no title) and ebay only charged us 50 cents per listing, i wonder if i would be able to list my parts cars that way (make an auction for a small part off the car that has a low value but in the description state that the car has many more parts for sale and use the listings as a way to advertise the expensive parts)

Any input would be much appreciated
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-12-2012

Longevity: 75%

I presume that the billing address on the cc,eb and pp is a different address from the accounts that have been suspended.- If so that should be fine.

Just because they have eb have never called you on the number in your listing descriptions does not mean that they did not know about it. If this number is linked to a previously suspended account I would not have it anywhere near your new account. (even in messages to buyers). If you really need a number on there to speak to buyers use the call forwarding number you already have, or buy a cheap prepaid sim card and use that number so people can contact you. Or even offer to call them if they have any queries.

I can't comment on your idea about getting around the selling limits but am sure others here may have experience of this. My input would be to open more stealth accounts- this also means that you are not hammering one new account with loads of sales immediately which would almost certainly draw attention to you. Good luck with your venture
Old 05-12-2012
Threadstarter  

yes others told me about the number being an issue too. My only issue with using my call forward number would be text messages (i get more text then calls) and the redirecting system wouldnt forward them. I think i may just have to change my number or go for a new phone & cheap prepaid unlimited plan
Old 05-14-2012

Longevity: 76%

I would suggest a Tracfone rather than call forwarding. The Burners you just make sure you update the minutes every 90 days or whatever and pretty much forget about them. If you get an account that is established 1 or 2 years old with good feeback and everything than you can let the Prepaid Phone go and use google voice or something to cut down costs. Since I have so many phones I actually have a family plan, lol. To cut down costs.

Last edited by makaveliagain; 05-14-2012 at 03:46 AM.
Old 05-14-2012

Plan sounds good. Goodluck to you my friend!