Im so happy I found this forum, I may cry. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself to the community!

Old 05-27-2012
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%
Send a message via Skype™ to pr0wake
Default Im so happy I found this forum, I may cry.

I have always been an ebay addict, so when the idea came about to start selling, my lifestyle changed for the better. I began to get serious in the beginning of 2011, when I made a goal to buy my dream car. For an entire year I had held a top-rated, bronze power-seller status before the spiral started earlier this year.

I had an unusual amount of low DSR's in a short amount of time, which threw me into a danger zone of which I had no idea of the severity. I continued my normal ways, since it worked for so long, and I ran into a situation where a customer started a buyer protection case and returned their device, only instead of it being the device, it was a pack of used printer cartridges.

A month and a huge headache later, I finally got my money back, and was driven over the edge of frustration. The icing on the cake was a suspension of all sales on my 500 feedback account (with 1 out of every 5 or so customers actually leaving feedback).

I casually brushed it off and used my other ebay account that I hadn't used for about a year. It had 110 feedbacks and no selling limit. Cool. So things carried on for about a month and bam, hit with an unusual high amount of opened buyer protection cases for simple return inquiries. I HATE it that we as sellers are not protected against the impatient customer that never tries contacting the seller! Its perturbing how many go straight to buyer protection.

Anyways they suspend my sales until everything is handled, which gets handled quick (refunds before item arriving etc) and calling back did nothing but get me another ban.

This is when I became confused as to why I was suspended in the first place. Went through emails after emails with no luck. Their last email said they were sorry, and that any attempt to discuss it further would get absolutely no response due to the "nature" of my violations. I don't understand! I had 98% positive feedback! Im a true and honest seller! :'(

I tried showed them by using my buddies account. I had showed him the ropes for a good while before he moved on to another job, so he let me have his account no problem. I was stupid, back when I had no idea they traced by cookies, and even was dumb enough to use one of my PP accounts that I had used for a brief period with my old account. Then BAM. suspension again.

Now I got serious. I bought a random canada account, started using my phone for tethering to hide my IP, made a new paypal, opened a new checking account, made a new google voice number, used a different address, different name, the whole shabang. Cleared cookies as well.

Well I think I slipped up somehow because I had a 5k selling limit that I called in to lift, and they said I had two other accounts that had open buyer resolution cases (from the prev account owner). Well I chatted with the guy and he had ZERO. even showed me screen shots. I called them back and they put me on hold long enough for me not to be able to call back since it was nearing 7pm EST (today). Before they put me on hold though, they were nice enough to tell me that my account was about to be suspended because of those "open buyer resolution cases." So I think I'm caught.

Time to buy this book. Ive been struggling to get back in action, march was my best month ever with 30k in sales netting about 7k profit. I was beginning to lose all hope. I adapted my entire lifestyle around ebay. Thank you for these forums.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-28-2012

Longevity: 78%
Send a message via MSN to GTB Send a message via Yahoo to GTB

welcome

all the best bud
Old 05-28-2012
Banned

Longevity: 71%
Send a message via Yahoo to vany Send a message via Skype™ to vany

Welcome to the forum good luck
Old 05-28-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%

Hi & Welcome to the forum

Sorry about all that has happened to you, Search the forums and you will find all your answers, if not there is always the amazing Stealth Book
Old 05-28-2012

Longevity: 73%

I am very greatful to this forum. Its best find in my life. Thanks guys
Old 05-28-2012
Banned

Longevity: 85%

Welcome....
Old 05-28-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums - hope you join one of the many success stories. All the best.