Verifying a stealth PayPal account? Questions? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 06-19-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
Default Verifying a stealth PayPal account? Questions?

After being repeatedly ****ed over by eBay/PayPal, I'm ready to just start using stealth accounts. I understand the basics now, but I just have a few questions:

1. If I use a VBA to confirm my PayPal account, is that JUST to confirm it? It doesn't act as an actual bank account, does it? I don't want to have any payment methods linked to PayPal, I've been screwed over more times than I can count with buyers getting a free item and a refund. I'll pay my monthly fees with the money I'll make from eBay.

2. How do I go about withdrawing money from my account? Obviously I'm not going to add my real bank account to it because I'd get limited right away. Can you order Greendot MoneyPaks online? I read about sending money to another, legit PayPal account, but that leaves PayPal a short trail and I could easily get limited. What if I made a new, legit account for each time that I transfer funds? I sell at least 50 things a month so the $500 unverified bank transfer is simply not enough.

3. Should I use both a VBA and a VCC? I know that you can't use a VCC to confirm a PayPal account, so what's the use? Does a VCC act the same way as I described it in number 1?

Thanks to anyone who answers
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-19-2012

Longevity: 75%

Welcome to the forum.

1. Yes a VBA is just to confirm, most of the time you can't actually use it from the VBA's people are selling on this forum.

2. Search the forums for this as it has been discussed many times. The easiest way is to add a bank account that doesn't care about mismatched names. Paypal cannot grab your real info from your bank account.

3. The VCC shows there is a credit card on file, which you need to sell on ebay, and on paypal it is needed for verification as well.
Old 06-19-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan2nr22 View Post
Welcome to the forum.

1. Yes a VBA is just to confirm, most of the time you can't actually use it from the VBA's people are selling on this forum.

2. Search the forums for this as it has been discussed many times. The easiest way is to add a bank account that doesn't care about mismatched names. Paypal cannot grab your real info from your bank account.

3. The VCC shows there is a credit card on file, which you need to sell on ebay, and on paypal it is needed for verification as well.
Wow, quick reply!

Alright, I get what VBAs and VCCs do now. I'll go check out the marketplace and see what looks good.

In response to number 2, thanks I'll look around, but how would I know if my bank cares about mismatched names? Could PayPal reverse a transfer to my bank account if I'm verified?
Old 06-19-2012

There has been talk on the forum where Paypal have reversed the small deposit, It hasn't happened to me but it has with some people.

It might be to do with the bank you use...

The forum will be able to tell which banks to use.
Old 06-19-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by crafty1 View Post
There has been talk on the forum where Paypal have reversed the small deposit, It hasn't happened to me but it has with some people.

It might be to do with the bank you use...

The forum will be able to tell which banks to use.
Small deposit? You mean when you go to verify the bank account? Why would they do that? Or are you talking about VBAs?

Well really I don't even use a bank, it's a credit union. Basically the same thing but it's local, not nationwide.
Old 06-20-2012
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesesesess View Post
Small deposit? You mean when you go to verify the bank account? Why would they do that? Or are you talking about VBAs?

Well really I don't even use a bank, it's a credit union. Basically the same thing but it's local, not nationwide.
You will get two small deposits and an EXP code number.

This is how they know you have access to the account(s).