Get suspended? E-mail ebay to get your account back! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 04-04-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Thumbs up Get suspended? E-mail ebay to get your account back!

Many people got suspended by ebay. But what do you do after you get suspended ? Some people choose to send a e-mail to ebay/paypal. So can anyone post your e-mail sample that show us what did you said to eb / pp, to get your account back?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-04-2008

Longevity: 95%

HI- MOst of our emails get ignored, OR- they get automated canned responses..
If your accts suspended- try to reinstate--fax them the info requested--drivers lic/ util bill--then if not--move on, create another acct-
There really is NO generic letter we use to get our accts back, (that I know of anyhow).
Good luck
Old 04-04-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

EBayhateluv is right, it's pointless to send eBay emails, they suspend so many people per day, you're nothing to them.

If you're given the option to fax in documents, do it. If not the only thing you can do is move on.
Old 04-05-2008

Longevity: 93%

Is it worth trying to get an account reinstated? 10 year old account suspended because of VERO. And if Ebay did reinstate any account are they ever safe? Could you let the account sit for like a year and not have Ebay gunning for you?
Old 04-05-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

Yes its worth it, and it's safe if you don't sell VeRO again...
Old 04-05-2008

If they want docs, and you can provide them, definitely try it...if your suspended indefinitely then don't waste your time...start new
Old 04-05-2008

Yes, I can provide all the stuff they need. It was my first account. It was a 7 day suspension but then they asked me to sign a statement and send copy of bill and drivers license. I guess if they do let me have it back it will be a buyers account only. I just would like to have the account because it was my first.. I just figured Ebay would be ready to pull the account for any reason they see fit.
Old 04-05-2008
Executive [VIP]

i find eBays useless to try to contact, automated responses, people that dont care, idoits etc.
Old 04-05-2008

Longevity: 95%

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsz View Post
Yes, I can provide all the stuff they need. It was my first account. It was a 7 day suspension but then they asked me to sign a statement and send copy of bill and drivers license. I guess if they do let me have it back it will be a buyers account only. I just would like to have the account because it was my first.. I just figured Ebay would be ready to pull the account for any reason they see fit.
7 day suspension, is nothing, fax the info requested to them.. they will reinstate account, and you will be able to sell again.. just do as Aspkin says, "do not sell vero on it".. and don't attract attention.. i personally have a reinstated account that's still alive 2 years after suspension..
Old 04-05-2008

Whilst you may of had success scouse, I didn't I got a 7 dayer and did the reinstatement faxing and still got nowhere in reinstating my account. Plus the account was in good standing 100% feeback sitting at the 50 mark.

Ok I was selling a vero item but I was selling a used Authentic / Genuine item that I had a receipt to prove the purchase was from a highly reputable department store, Selfridges. Albeit I did relist it a second time after getting no replies to my emails asking why they pulled the listing initially. I wouldn't have tried it a second time if I hadn't spotted 100s of ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items on offer, especially many that had been pulled before and that had been relisted. I enclosed pics of the product numbers, clothing tags and they still punished me for being legal. Scandalous.

What made laugh was when I contested my case, after being suspended, with the VERO owner they admitted that they couldn't tell whether an item was ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or not by merely looking at the photos..yet thats how they pulled my listing. I was given no other answer or help in resolving the problem.

Its a toss of a coin as to whether they reinstate your account and that they deem your item is authentic or not.

Till this day the account hasn't been reinstated, probably because I have hounded them with numerous emails and faxes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse12345 View Post
7 day suspension, is nothing, fax the info requested to them.. they will reinstate account, and you will be able to sell again.. just do as Aspkin says, "do not sell vero on it".. and don't attract attention.. i personally have a reinstated account that's still alive 2 years after suspension..
Old 04-05-2008
Threadstarter  

I have a few accounts got suspended last year, is it too late to fax document and contact ebay now?
Old 04-05-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by hingwhh View Post
I have a few accounts got suspended last year, is it too late to fax document and contact ebay now?

Well as the saying goes nothing ventured nothing gained.

You could give it a go but don't hold your breath. If you were desperate for the accounts you may have done it sooner but then again eBay may see that your delay is a sign of possibly a worthwhile trader.

Who knows what they may think, is anyones guess.

Send them a coin so they can toss on it to whether or not to reinstate you, it may help get a quicker answer
Old 04-05-2008
Threadstarter  

Yes, you are right. I will try.. lol