Limited Selling Account vs Suspended Seller Account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Old 07-03-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
Default Limited Selling Account vs Suspended Seller Account

Background Info on Situation...

Hi all, been a while since I posed on here as everything was going well with my Stealth account since my main account got suspended a few years a go.

I have successfully using a fully Stealth eBay Account with 2 fully Stealth Pay Pal Accounts to split the amount of cash made over the 2 Pay Pal accounts each month so they don't get limited (works very well).

All was going well, 2000+ items on sale, Silver Level Power Seller and everything. Then last week, boom!, after they reviewed my account , because of a few low DSR's my 'Item As Described' rating had dropped slightly in the month and was 0.02% over at the 1.00% allowed at time of review, (however a few days later it was 1.00% again), it meant they limited my seller account. They said I could no longer sell on this account. However my ebay shop is still open, my buying ability is still open and both Pay Pal account all still open and attached all in the same details.

I tried pleading with them that I have a wedding to pay for in August which is all true, and that my account was only 0.02% over the limit for a few days and is now back to qualifying for Silver PS and Above Average again but all in vein.

New Ebay Setup...Limited Seller Account vs Suspended Seller Account?

Now I have another 2 stealth accounts I have been using just for buying both in same stealth details with 100 feedback I can switch to.

So is my best option 1 or 2 below

Option 1 - Switch to another set-up eBay account in the same stealth details and start selling slowly again using the same 2 Pay Pal accounts as they are all set-up and have the limits lifted with stealth ID, VCC's etc or will eBay also limit that accounts selling ability as its in the same details as the account that is limited?

Option 2 - Or is limited seller account the same as being suspended and I have to now go back and set-up 2 new Pay Pal Stealth Accounts in new stealth identity, add the VCC, bank account, ID etc and allow them 30 days on each before using them and then set the other eBay account with the same stealth identity before using it after changing IP, Windows User Account etc

Last week to get started I already set-up the 2 account with new name, address, phone etc already to start ageing them 30 days and applied for new bank account to add to one.

Any suggestions here would be great as I just need to double check on the best way forward before proceeding again and whether I can still use the existing stealth Pay Pal accounts or not.

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-03-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 70%

No you can't use the existing p/p accounts.

Suggest you go back to basics and start fresh with brand new everything
Old 07-04-2012

Longevity: 79%

yup go with option 2

Never stop building new account until you have a handful or two spare.

When you lose a few you ahve back up already then make new ones to replace lost ones.

takes real planning to last.

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif