eBay Indefinite Suspension, looking at options - advice wanted please! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Old 07-02-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%
Default eBay Indefinite Suspension, looking at options - advice wanted please!

Hi there. I am a very keen eBayer and have recently had an account suspended due to poor DSRs, which I am guilty of. However over the latter 3 weeks before the suspension I really upped my game and ensured everything was sent out instantly etc (it was due to dispatch time).

I was suspended indefinitley and I have tried pleading my case via phone, online chat and email. In fairness they have replied to each message thus far with a personal response, stating it won't be reinstated due to this poor level of seller satisfaction etc but my argument is as follows. The recent activity for the past month shows I have really turned this around, very positive comments, many even stating in comments how fast they got the item - next day etc. My DSR also improved. I am now asking them to review the case and base my restriction taking into account the recent feedback scores, coming in even as we speak.

In the meantime I want to continue to use eBay. I have read at depth tonight options into stealth, linking 2 accounts to one email (tried without success - it said 'email address is already registered' with us.

I want to test out what the best option really is...will I need to go to the trouble of cleaning out my comp and resetting my IP? I have had issues with eBay banning me needlessly in the past on other accounts but always managed to get back on with another email - bank - paypal - ebay account. My options now are as follows:

Use Stealth and carry that out, but will this work?
Use another family member's bank account to setup Paypal and begin again - but even if I do this will I need to do the changing IP etc again?

Use my mate's existing eBay account...BUT...will I be able to use it on my comp, or will I need to change IP?

Any other online auction sites/methods people would reccommend?

Another issue I have had.
I opened another account after this was suspended using a family member's details - same address and surname though - I listed a batch of items and the next day they have blocked it asking for more information...proof of ownership, ID etc - is that worth sorting out as when I went on online chat they said that this could not be appealed against, despite the initial message saying I could provide more info etc - what do you's think?

I sell genuinley signed items - music cds, records etc so straight away I know this would flag up to them as risky, but all is legit and I have a large collection to move on. eBay is the ideal place for me. Struggling as to what to do next, any help would be greatly appreciated! You all seem to know the score very well.

Thanks
Chris
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-03-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 70%

Firstly buy the guide and read it until you understand the principles of stealth completely.

Formulate a plan and post it here for others to comment/tweak.

DO NOT use friends/family names, addresses or private information in any way shape or form.

Good luck
Old 07-03-2012

Longevity: 75%

hi

i was in your position about a year ago - buy the guide, study it religiously - once you understand the basic but vital rules it is very simple.

Open fresh accounts - it's less messy.

Good Luck
Old 07-03-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums.

/quote

Use my mate's existing eBay account...BUT...will I be able to use it on my comp, or will I need to change IP?

Read and understand stealth methodology BEFORE you go farther...or risk messing up other accounts as well.

Making new accounts is better - or buy and work. all the best.
Old 07-03-2012

Longevity: 70%

eBay do not believe in second chances unfortunately, no matter how good your recent performance may have been, so pleading your case with them will get you nowhere, just waste your time and frustrate you more. It really is like talking to a brick wall with these pathetic individuals that they try to pass off as "customer support". You are going to have to start from scratch with stealth and avoid making the same mistake again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Elijah For This Useful Post:
indefinitelysuspended (07-16-2012)
Old 07-04-2012

Longevity: 79%

Luck shines on us all at sometime, if you want to ring them and plead you case , do so, only then will you know if the account is truly dead or just get over it and move on, your cholice at end of the day.

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif