:rant::rant: - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 07-06-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
Default :rant::rant:

i have an legit account that is about 10 yrs plus and its a ps tr with no limits

alot of what i sell has many sizes and colors so i use the variations... 8 different sizes along with the 11 different colors for just one listing.
when using variations....e bay see's it as 880 items for sale for one listing
with items from $5.00-$30.00
well, if you have about 600 listings like this...it adds up quick...
lets just say its over a million...by alot

^^^^^this account is sweet^^^^^^

Now the other accounts...st ealth...15 months.......200 item limit and 2600. l.......i have to list each and every item separately without variations because of the limits..

That opens a whole new can-of-worms when all you can do is say the sizes you have available in the description section. i average about 20 messages aday per stea lth. wanting a different color or size..what a pain in the as... that is..... but its what i do,,,everyday..sighhhhh

let alone the people who buy and pay for what you have listed(small) and send you a message saying they want large, even tho you clearly say in huge red letters NOT TO PAY YET if you want a different size...all the sizes and prices are listed in the description clearly and big red letters...never fails tho...everyday its a battle...dammmm.....then i have to message them back explaining situation about the sizes and price differences....i can't adjust the invoice once they pay.....i have to refund them the money through paypal....message them that i refunded the money and to accept the cancel transaction that i have to send them because they want something different than what they paid for........ let alone the ones that dont say the color they want,,,,aaarrrggghhh
limits SUCK

^^^^^these accounts are becoming a pain in the as....^^^^^^

Having many accounts with what i sell is becoming almost undo-able for me.
i'll just have to change my game plan but i sure wish i had multiple accounts with no limits.(don't we all)

btw....with the new rules...both st ealths are top rated......one is 100% and one is 99.4%...funny thing is one of the accounts is NOT a powerseller and still got the 20% off,,,,some new rules rule..hehe

i just print the shipping label the day of the sale even if i don't ship till a couple and sometimes three days later..its working just fine for me this way.

i spend a fraction of the time with the legit account and make 50 times more money than i do with ste alth....
st ealth hasn't been an easy road for me but i'm still going..

i got a couple backups but don't even want to think about selling on them yet....

enough rant...doctor says i need to roll a fatty because it cures whatever ails me....Doctor knows best

Just rolling this around a little bit...i would never ever do anything without them letting me.....i know hundreds of people who will never use ebay for any reason....i was thinking..... all i would need is one more or even 2 or 3 more legit accounts with legit names and ssn's....dba..ein..all the crap needed....i just might get limits lifted to use the full variations.....

doctors orders again:D

i'll maybe try one and see....

i no i no its highly..hehe..highly recommended to never use anyone else's whatever.......i really don't see the problem if they know everything and i keep my word....and i will
i'd keep it under 20k per account and just pay the dam tax on it for them..

i know it'll have to be someone who can absorb the extra 20k on there own taxes but i do know alot of people....

maybe....maybe not.

another hundred messages this week and way more medicine than the doctor prescribes i might try something....if it gets hairy...i'll just drop it....

good luck out there
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-06-2012
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%

Maybe some more sleep to go along with that fatty

It takes time but work with the stealth accounts... List less variety to take load off the size questions and watch limits grow.
Old 07-06-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quite the rant - all the best.