my paypal business account has been banned and it affected my ebay account too. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Australia eBay & Paypal > AU PayPal Talk

Old 07-21-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%
Exclamation my paypal business account has been banned and it affected my ebay account too.

:>:>:>:>:>

I am very upset and could anyone give a suggestion to me?

Email I received from paypal:

"Thank you for contacting PayPal with your concern regarding the limitation on your account.
We regret to inform you that we cannot overturn the limitation on your account. Due to the violation of PayPal’s Acceptable Use Policy, your account has been permanently limited."

I have a business paypal account and it has been banned permanently by paypal few days ago. It was just a beginning of the nightmare because my ebay account was placed a limitation thereafter and ebay said it can be removed unless my paypal issue was solved.

I am a sole trader with an Australian Business Registration.

My business went well these 2 years. I am a power seller on ebay and with a high rating of compliance and everything. But just a few days ago, a buyer opened a dispute and clicked "imitation" for the reason of the dispute by mistake on paypal. The buyer explained on paypal that he originally wanted to describe the product as faulty instead of imitation. But it does not help. Paypal reviewed and my account was limited access because of this buyer.

Then I uploaded all the documents immediately that paypal requested such as australian business registration, authorised dealer certificate and supplier invoice. I am sure these documents could proof that the item is genius, but not a copy. Also write an email to them describe the whole situation including the conversation between the buyer and I on ebay message to show that the item did not say the item is a copy.

After a day of waiting, I received paypal's email that the appeal denied and they no longer want to have business with me.

It is very unfair judgement i believe. I did not do anything wrong. And i did pay much to paypal these years, it may not be a huge figure to paypal, but I rely my business for living. And now, it was totally ****ed up and feel like it is game over and ended up like this.

I tried to contact paypal by phone, but they keep telling they cannot help, they can just tell that my appeal was denied, they cannot do anything about it. They just asked me to email the aup@paypal.com.

Does anyone come across this situation? Can you give a suggestion to me.

I appreciate your help. thanks heaps
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-22-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Hello, Mushroom

That is not good this happened.

Are you REALLY sure there were no other problems?

Any troubles with ebay not related to this transaction?
Mushroom (07-22-2012)
Old 07-22-2012

Longevity: 75%

It sounds to me like you are in a whole pile of poo.

I have only been here twice and both times I had to bale out and forget it.

Telling you to start again is obviously not what you want to hear as you need to keep your business ongoing. At first glance you are going to need to get several stealth accounts running very quickly but my knowledge of the Australian system is very limited.

GB is on the case and she has extensive knowledge of the Aussie system so she may be able to help

Good luck with it

The Following User Says Thank You to GrannyT For This Useful Post:
Mushroom (07-22-2012)
Old 07-22-2012

Longevity: 69%
Send a message via MSN to ZoonVoo Send a message via Yahoo to ZoonVoo Send a message via Skype™ to ZoonVoo

if you are sure that you did not do anything wrong, why not try to call paypal, ask to talk to to senior supervisor, i tried that before, i have been able to get back my account 3 out of 10 times, so it is not guaranteed.
The Following User Says Thank You to ZoonVoo For This Useful Post:
Mushroom (07-22-2012)
Old 07-22-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
Hello, Mushroom

That is not good this happened.

Are you REALLY sure there were no other problems?

Any troubles with ebay not related to this transaction?

Thanks for your reply Greenbean.

Paypal told that the reason why my account was banned is because of that buyer, they gave me the case number which the limitation refers to and it is exactly the case number the buyer opened.

I have not had any problems on my ebay account. The email below in blue is what I received from ebay after paypal banned. They told in the last paragraph that I need to resolve my paypal issue before appeal the restriction on ebay.

Your eBay selling account has been restricted in order to allow us to confirm some information including your identity and your current business practices. This process helps ensure a safe trading environment for both you and the eBay Community.

I understand this process may be confusing, please allow me to explain a little more. We’re committed to reducing both fraud and negative buying experiences on the site. To maintain a safe marketplace, we sometimes restrict selling activity, end active items, or suspend accounts until additional steps are taken. These actions are not necessarily meant to be a reflection of your account’s activity, but rather a preventative measure.

In order to appeal your eBay restriction I will need you to first resolve any unresolved issues with your related PayPal account. To start working on your PayPal account, you will need to contact PayPal directly to initiate your appeal.
Old 07-22-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoonVoo View Post
if you are sure that you did not do anything wrong, why not try to call paypal, ask to talk to to senior supervisor, i tried that before, i have been able to get back my account 3 out of 10 times, so it is not guaranteed.
Thanks for your reply ZoonVoo.

Yes I tried to call them, but they keep saying they could not restore my account and things like that. they said the only way is to email paypal because they can only see the decision made by paypal on their record, they cannot do anything about it and have no rights to do it.

I have never thought that I can talk to a senior supervisor, I will try to contact them again.

Thanks very much for the suggestion.
Old 07-22-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Call paypal.

Ask for a supervisor. GET THEIR NAME.

Explain the story as you have now.

See what happens.

All options are NOT finished