hello everyone - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself to the community!

Old 08-09-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
Send a message via Skype™ to demaxed
Default hello everyone

Last three months have been nightmare on ebay and paypal streets. I work as a independent rep for a number of clients doing various business support services and trying to complete projects involving both businesses has been anything but normal.

I love how ebay loves to suspend people. had a buyers account for almost 4 years before opening selling account under same info. i got suspended after 4 days (first told that my first post went up one day, removed and relisted (rewritten) two days later and had 7 buyers with sales of just under $300. I was fortunate that each time i called got to speak to others beyond customer service reps. first i was told it was because of the timeline for the list/relist. i think what might have tagged them was my client, with my permission went in and rewritten the ad (had a foreign IP). then they tried to say that i had gone over the amount of listings (only got two seperate listings done), then tried to say the sale amount for the month (7 buyers for a total just under $300 last week of the month). after that they wanted proof (receipts of purchase on my end or delivery on buyers end of deliver). problem was i was only the listing agent for three clients of mine (just like placing a newspaper ad. that rep doesn't physically have the item you are selling -- do they?). hence indefinite suspension.

they couldn't understand that so i went and established myself as an actual seller for my state with licenses and resellers tax certificate and small purchase receipt to no avail. i believe that if there was an issue of a foreign IP going into an account that was clearly setup and active under an US IP, there should have been just a question and or warning before the suspension.

buyers account okay, can still buy with good feedback but indefinite suspension for selling. guess let it go for awhile and see if they will lift it (especially if all activity stays under same US IP). i still get emails related to selling thou. go figure.

paypals also has suspended my account but was able to resolve and reinstate it (also letting them know that other parts of my business pays thru that account helped).

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one that is gone thru this.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-10-2012

Longevity: 80%

Wow , seems that you had such a hard time , Wish you best of luck with your stealth journey
Old 08-10-2012

Longevity: 73%

demaxed do not worry as it is just a small bump in the road. Just start from a clean slate. Note down what you need and make a plan week by week of how you are going to do things.
Old 08-10-2012
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 67%
Send a message via Skype™ to demaxed

thank you for the encouragement. i'm leaning to doing a stealth account in case they don't reinstate the original account.