Questions about a stealth account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 08-16-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
Default Questions about a stealth account

Hey guys

I have tried creating my own stealth account this is before I found forums on doing this type of thing.

My situation was my friend started an amazon account and was selling items bye the thousand every week, until a rival seller claimed he has broken copyright, he pulled the listing but then a few weeks later he copied another listing by the same guy by accident and this guy reported him directly to amazon, my mate was suspended and after e-mails and calls to amazon he was told he wouldn't be getting his account back, and with £20k in stock he needed to get back on, so he asked if I could open an account so I did using all my real details unfortunately we were not aware of amazons dirty tricks in tracking accounts and putting them together, after 2 days my account got closed saying they believe it was connected to the original account and closed it down, all the details were different accept for the e-mails they were both on the same domain, which is a private site and not a mass generic site like gmail or aol.

so after having a look around for advice on them suspending accounts, I setup another account in a new name, address, bank card and I wiped the cookies from my machine and got a new IP address.

after 6 weeks we had our first payout from them and then the dreaded yellow box of suspension, and account closed for being connected to the original account, I may have made a mistake by giving my home address for the return of a damaged item, so from this I have considered they may have taken the mac address of my modem and read the messages I sent to the customer.

So after reading more advice I setup a new PC changed the IP address got a new phone number created an alias name and address and grabbed an entropay card as the opening credit card.

this account was declined upon application, (after further reading amazon doesnt allow entropay cards)

So have tried to get a card from a seller on here (turning out to be quite difficult) and then I will try again, but I want to confirm if amazon tracks my router mac code as this is the last device between my pc and the internet, Im happy to use a VPC or use one of my other pc's or laptops and im happy to keep trying opening account's until I find a way to get an account un-noticed by them so I can sell my goods I have grabbed the ghost book (lit my AV up like a christmas tree) but all this my be wasting time if they can still see my modems mac code.

Also how do they get away with using cookies to track people now the eu has brought in a law that makes websites get explicit permission to use cookies when visiting amazon doesn't do this and still uses your cookies to track you.

they maybe big but there not untouchable.

any advice would be great.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-16-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

cheers, sorry I do tend to ramble
Old 08-17-2012

Well, not to advertise or anything here but I presume the book contains a lot of information that might answer your questions. I read the ebay one (don't ask me how I got it ) and it covers more than I thought it would.

As for Amazon tracking methods, I heard of web beacons, address associated with all parts of account, as well as live people go into your messages and read them, so if they link any information, that's unfortunate.

I can't help too much with UK related stuff, as I am USA.

Last edited by BenJones; 08-17-2012 at 02:04 AM.
Old 08-17-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

One thing that stands out - do NOT use Entr op ay as credit card.
Old 08-26-2012

Longevity: 74%

Get ALL new information, try greendot card Im in the USA tho dont know if you have them where you are at. And make a new user on your pc, if you can try to get a cell phone. A smart phone and download an app called easy tether.
if you tether your phone to your laptop and use that connection. It gives you all new info for your mac address, ip address, dns, so on. Just doesnt change your submask number but I dont think thats important.

If you make sure to use ALL new information and tether you should not have any issues.
There is always using Dial up directly plugged into the phone jack not through your modem. But with the inventory you are talking about sounds like dial up would be too slow for you. I hope that helps!