If you don't ship, PayPal / LE will suspend your bank account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 04-19-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%
Default If you don't ship, PayPal / LE will suspend your bank account

Scenario; you used a bank account to verify your PayPal account. You made some sales, accepted money, and you never shipped the goods. You got your money out, and then removed bank account, credit card info, and maybe even closed your account. Sales amount don't have to be big either, even under $50 will do it for you.

Don't be surprised later on if your bank account if frozen or you can't get any money out of it.

Either PayPal does this or law enforcement. Unknown yet.

Will keep you posted on the outcome.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-19-2008

Longevity: 94%

Quote:
Originally Posted by extension View Post
Scenario; you used a bank account to verify your PayPal account. You made some sales, accepted money, and you never shipped the goods. You got your money out, and then removed bank account, credit card info, and maybe even closed your account. Sales amount don't have to be big either, even under $50 will do it for you.

Don't be surprised later on if your bank account if frozen or you can't get any money out of it.

Either PayPal does this or law enforcement. Unknown yet.

Will keep you posted on the outcome.
What bank is this?

When a buyer files a charge back on Paypal, Paypal reverse the transaction from your bank account if you used a bank account to verify. But really no one has the authority to block your bank account unless you are actually caught abusing the bank itself like funneling stolen monies from other accounts and credit cards and laundry of money.
Old 04-19-2008
Threadstarter  

Well, the money were stolen, because I never shipped the goods. (I shipped now that they froze my account, but hey, we live we learn, right) BUT, the important thing is that I have never funneled that particular money through that account, in fact, I have never even deposited anything from paypal onto it, except the verify deposits which total less than $1.

They or LEO have forozen it because that's the only thing they can link me to. They are too dumb to figure out how I REALLY to I got the money out.

I figured I'd let the paypal take fall for it, make them refund buyers. But no, they don't refund buyers, they chase that cat (me), and try to get money out of me. *******s.

As I was preparing those orders I never shipped before, today, I kind of felt for those buyers. ******* paypal and ebay.

Bank is ING, and I bet this can happen to any bank. We'll see what happens. I'll keep you posted, and no, paypal have not reversed the charges, just bank account is frozen. The only reason I shipped those goods now is in fear of LEO, as far as paypal is concerned they can such my balls. I only care about LEO. I don't want no trouble, especially for less than $50.
Old 04-20-2008

Longevity: 92%

i had some like that happen to me but i shipped the goods off really late but pay pal still refunded the money they never froze my bank accounts the account is -150.00 even though the items where shipped. And on top of that i still use that same bank account for a different paypal account it been like 2 months with no problems
Old 04-20-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

isams, is that bank account linked to an ebay/paypal account? If so, you are doing OK as
it would usually go down. But if that paypal account is a stand alone account, then that is
fairly usual. Could I trouble you to confirm this please?
Old 04-20-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
isams, is that bank account linked to an ebay/paypal account? If so, you are doing OK as
it would usually go down. But if that paypal account is a stand alone account, then that is
fairly usual. Could I trouble you to confirm this please?
Two separate times my ebay accounts where suspend both where linked to paypal accounts with a bank account on it. I removed the bank account and place it on my new paypal accounts and it works fine even though the old paypal accounts are now suspended.
Old 04-20-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsams48 View Post
Two separate times my ebay accounts where suspend both where linked to paypal accounts with a bank account on it. I removed the bank account and place it on my new paypal accounts and it works fine even though the old paypal accounts are now suspended.
That didn't work for me. And isn't this setting you up for a linked suspension?
Old 04-20-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESTEBANWT View Post
That didn't work for me. And isn't this setting you up for a linked suspension?
not yeah lol but since finding this site i'm changing the way i do things.