Does Bank of America work with Amazon stealth? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 09-04-2012
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 72%
Default Does Bank of America work with Amazon stealth?

Whenever I create an Amazon Stealth account with a checking account from Bank of America my stealth account gets deleted as soon as I list an item for sale, not even suspended just deleted. This has happened to me like five times in over the past six months when I use BOA accounts. I have numerous stealth accounts with Chase, Key Bank, and US Bank checking accounts and had no problems at all. I am also using the Walmart Visa Gift Card for my CC info, but I don't think this is the problem because all of my stealth accounts have this. Anybody else having this problem or am I doing something wrong?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-05-2012

Longevity: 74%

Are you using the same bank account for all the account?

What you enter for the bank account holder name when you add your bank? Stealth or real?

Have them deleted account sold anything yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardhat View Post
Whenever I create an Amazon Stealth account with a checking account from Bank of America my stealth account gets deleted as soon as I list an item for sale, not even suspended just deleted. This has happened to me like five times in over the past six months when I use BOA accounts. I have numerous stealth accounts with Chase, Key Bank, and US Bank checking accounts and had no problems at all. I am also using the Walmart Visa Gift Card for my CC info, but I don't think this is the problem because all of my stealth accounts have this. Anybody else having this problem or am I doing something wrong?
Old 09-05-2012

Longevity: 82%

Bank of america basically is in amazons back pocket
Old 09-05-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Lot of info missing on how OP CREATES the AZ accounts.
Old 09-05-2012

Default This guy (wizardhat) is big liar/scammer

This guy (wizardhat) is big liar/scammer

Remember couple weeks ago there is thread that he want to trade his 24hours disbursement for an ebay account and anyone one it PM him. I did want to trade with him. He took my ebay account and run away with out communication. I did shoot that ebay account down for good.

And in other thread he start that he have an amazon with more than 750 feedback just after the thread he want to trade the account.

Everyone beware of this guy if you doing business with him

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Lot of info missing on how OP CREATES the AZ accounts.
Old 09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelW View Post
This guy (wizardhat) is big liar/scammer

Remember couple weeks ago there is thread that he want to trade his 24hours disbursement for an ebay account and anyone one it PM him. I did want to trade with him. He took my ebay account and run away with out communication. I did shoot that ebay account down for good.

And in other thread he start that he have an amazon with more than 750 feedback just after the thread he want to trade the account.

Everyone beware of this guy if you doing business with him
lol, i actually was gonna trade with that guy too but then got busy. Sorry to hear that you got screwed. How did u bomb the account? i just interested in the technique since it seams that i might need to do it too in near future. if anything u can pm me.
Old 09-05-2012

I got all the information of the account. Just give ebay and paypal a call :-) and recover my gmail password back.

Have you exchange PM, email, text with him? If you did so this lamer is really a scammer and should be ban :-)

I couldn't find those two thread I mention above and think that the mode here may know something about those thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artann View Post
lol, i actually was gonna trade with that guy too but then got busy. Sorry to hear that you got screwed. How did u bomb the account? i just interested in the technique since it seams that i might need to do it too in near future. if anything u can pm me.
Old 09-05-2012

Here is one of it

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/...-feedback.html
Old 09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelW View Post
I got all the information of the account. Just give ebay and paypal a call :-) and recover my gmail password back.

Have you exchange PM, email, text with him? If you did so this lamer is really a scammer and should be ban :-)

I couldn't find those two thread I mention above and think that the mode here may know something about those thread.
yeah, he pm'd me wuth spec of the account that he wants, that's about all. Thanks for sharing! Information is power!!!
Old 09-05-2012
Executive [VIP]

MichaelW - you should really report this to the mods (people in purple letters). they should know about things like this, it can only help the forum
Old 09-05-2012

Longevity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artann View Post
You had a 24 hour Amazon account?

I wish I could have gotten that ... I wouldn't have screwed you over

I now see why the mods can be strict on here
Old 09-05-2012

- He first add new email account to paypal and make it primary
- Then he change the security question with both ebay/paypal
- Then he change the email/password with ebay account
- Then he stupidly add his address, phone number and deleted the stealth one
- Then he change the ebay address
- Then he remove the bank account with paypal :-)

I still the that gmail account open so I notice everything he change. I call/text him with no answer or reply

- Then he change the gmail password so I can not access to that gmail account anymore

I just call paypal and ebay that I got and email from them said I made changed to the account but I did not do it. They ask a bunch of questions, when I answer they said it was wrong. I told them I got email from them that change everything, password, security questions, address, etc.......

They ask for the old one and recovered it for me.
Old 09-05-2012

Longevity: 90%

If its true I suggest an immediate ban! I wish people like this were not part of aspkins community. In fact I suggested many times before to create another viP section within VIP so that only the most trusted people could have the privilege to discuss more sensetive information away from publics eyes. Remeber eBay and paypal are reading this forum.