ebay/paypal made me look like a THIEF!!!! - suspended and cannot access buyer info - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 04-12-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
Default ebay/paypal made me look like a THIEF!!!! - suspended and cannot access buyer info

I have a few ebay accounts 1 was suspended for using a stock photo twice in 1 month, another is blocked for not paying their fees. I have no access to my buyers information so everyone is opening disputes this has put my paypal account balance at -$775. I WANT to mail the items to my buyers but cannot and now Im afraid someone will call the cops on me for ripping people off when I had/have NO intentions opf doing this. HELP!! Is there anything I can do?

oops...I think I posted this in the wrong spot. Sorry.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-12-2008

Longevity: 95%

HI:
If it were "me".. I'd go ahead and get the goods out asap.
Email your buyers that you had some kind of problems/hacked,etc..
--Then email them the tracking numbers.
AGAIN--if it were me, "I would upgrade all their shipping". to show good faith.
Once you got tracking info--then go into paypal and add the tracking..this should negate most of your claims..
Old 04-12-2008

Longevity: 96%

I see tons of people using stock photos. If you do use them make sure you use them wisely and add a larger amount of your own photos with them. A good mixture!!
Old 04-12-2008
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 92%

How am I supposed to mail the items? When my account was suspended all of the buyers information was gone and I cannot send anyone emails. All of the buyers got freaked out when they saw I was no longer registered and opened the disputes overdrawing paypal so now I cannot access this either. All of my buyers got screwed over because I used a stock photo????
Old 04-13-2008

Longevity: 94%

Playnice, go into your own email address get all the you sold an item and your recieved payment emails and get the buyers addresses off of that. MAKE SURE YOU USE TRACKING. email them and explain what happened and keep in close contact with them every single day until the packages arrive. good luck
Old 04-22-2008

Longevity: 96%

If you log into paypal...all the information is still there and you can also send a mass email to their paypal email address explaining the situation.