Banned on UK amazon but not on France - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 09-12-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
Default Banned on UK amazon but not on France

Hi,

I today lost my selling privileges on amazon.co.uk but i also sell on amazon.fr

They have not touched my france account. Is there anybody who knows if you can operate on one EU marketplace while being banned on another?

It is all through the same account as i have the EU seller central. I just use a drop box to change countries at the top. My gut feeling is that they will close both.

Any advice or experience would be appreciated.

The reason for the ban was alleged IP violations but it has been false statements made by (I assume) other sellers in order to have me shut down.

We do sell some branded product however it is not a copy. Had one IP violation about Griffin car chargers and another about Belkin car chargers. The details supplied on the Belkin one were completely false. the person did not exist email did not work etc etc. On the griffen one it was actually another ecommercer making the complaint who was not griffin. Dont know what i can really do about people like this other than take them to court which seems a waste of time

I think amazon just receives these notices then lets the people sort it out by themselves. I have now however had my selling privileges removed because of to many of these notices.

I have had this happen to me before on Amazon.com Three times to be exact and after appeal had the account reactivated. The reason on amazon.com was growing sales too fast. Went from zero to 1000 sales a day. The reason was i got auto featured status on amazon.com as i was a good seller on amazon.co.uk and was invited to sell on amazon.com (I noticed some threads with people wondering how zero feedback gets featured so i though i would add that)

I Have also been banned once on amazon.co.uk (same account) and after appeal been reactivated. This ban however seems more serious. It says it is permanent. I have lodged the appeal and am awaiting the outcome.

I am wondering if i should stop selling on france as the money may be tied up for 90 days if i do keep selling. It is about £30,000 at the moment and will climb to about £40,000 if i keep selling through to the next payment date.

If amazon is gone i will need to switch back to ebay again and need some cash to do so dont want to tie what i have left with amazon if they will close france as well. I have 2 accounts (real names in good standing) with roughly 10,000 feedback each so should not take long to start selling there again.

Well any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Damien

p.s. even though amazon banned me i think they are awesome. Whenever i purchase online i only do so from amazon as there is almost never a problem with the purchase. Maybe its because they kick us sellers off as soon as we make one mistake.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-13-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you read around and get informed.

Knowing Am az on, you maye be banned later from the other side but hope not for you.
Old 09-13-2012

Longevity: 74%

agree if the above. It takes AZ some time but they will eventually catch up and will ban your fr account.
Old 09-14-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Update. So far have not heard from amazon UK about my appeal. It said they would reply yesterday by 5pm on the appeal page however i have received not reply.

Everything is still good on the france account and now the germany one has just kicked up notch as well. Made 90 sales today which is a rapid jump from my normal 2-3 per day. I checked the account and i am now winning the buy box. set all the inventory to zero now to stop the big spike in sales triggering a review. I normally just sell through the reviews however i am a little concerned at the moment with all that is going on!!

Will keep the thread updated with any news.
Old 09-15-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,040 Times in 774 Posts
Activity: 38%
Longevity: 81%

There is no reason why your other Marketplaces should be banned.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-15-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

AZ does not always need a logical reason to ban...or DELETE
Old 09-16-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

received a nothing reply from amazon about UK account. It seems they did not read the info which was in the appeal which i am not 100% surprised about. Just sent a message that was almost identical to the first one when they suspended the account. They did however send it directly to my email rather than through the amazon account so i did not see it for a extra day as i assumed it would come through the account
Old 09-18-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Hi All,

An update here. Payment was initiated for Amazon France and Amazon Germany.

Let us see if they actually arrive. I have a feeling it will get pulled back but lets see.
Old 09-18-2012
Executive [VIP]

No it won't, trust me.

Getting banned on one marketplace does not affect others. Unless for instance you get banned on UK and try and open a DE after, then you will.
Old 09-18-2012
Banned

Longevity: 69%

If AMZ UK closes you down and you are a euro account, ie you can sell on De Fr Es and It they will close them all within 3 weeks. This is why you have to have separate accounts with each marketplace. If a payment has been it is very unlikely it will be reversed after 3 days.
Old 09-19-2012
Executive [VIP]

Yes when set up Euro accounts do it all separately, 4 Marketplaces, 4 email addresses, everything else can be same though
Old 09-19-2012
roberto

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by damienw View Post
Hi All,

An update here. Payment was initiated for Amazon France and Amazon Germany.

Let us see if they actually arrive. I have a feeling it will get pulled back but lets see.
did it arrive. your accounts still not banned?
Old 09-19-2012
roberto

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKY H View Post
If AMZ UK closes you down and you are a euro account, ie you can sell on De Fr Es and It they will close them all within 3 weeks. This is why you have to have separate accounts with each marketplace. If a payment has been it is very unlikely it will be reversed after 3 days.
I dont understand what your saying at all
Old 09-20-2012
Executive [VIP]

Think he means that if you set up one account(UK for example), then open up Euro accounts under that account(there is some option to do that) then they will all get banned.

Best to register on each site, Fr, De, UK, USA etc. One by one, different email address for each, but all the other details including IP same.

If you need any further help shoot me a pm
Old 09-20-2012
Banned

SAX 4 , You need different IP's as they will be linked, different bank accounts and different SKU's on your uploads
Old 09-20-2012
Executive [VIP]

They're already linked, you use the same name and address on all accounts. Same bank, same card, same IP.

Why would they ban you on DE if they banned you UK?, its a different marketplace.

I have been in this situation many times with Amazon.
Old 09-21-2012
Banned

Because De Fr Uk Es and IT are owned by amazon SARL (Luxembourg) Why would amazon
let someone trade on one marketplace when banned in another for bad selling, counterfeit goods. Trust me they will be closed and they will also keep your cash.
Old 09-21-2012
roberto

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKY H View Post
Because De Fr Uk Es and IT are owned by amazon SARL (Luxembourg) Why would amazon
let someone trade on one marketplace when banned in another for bad selling, counterfeit goods. Trust me they will be closed and they will also keep your cash.
i know thats what i think as well. so thats why am so very surprised that people are discussing this as if its a way to have multiple accounts easily and not have them all banned if only 1 gets banned
Old 09-22-2012
Banned

yes roberto, but I guess some people think they know better and wish to loose there cash. I have over 10 years selling experience on Amazon uk and still have my original account, but have lost to many accounts in between.
Old 09-22-2012
Executive [VIP]

I'ts not a case of knowing better, this is my experience, I've been trading on USA, DE, FR, UK, and Japan since day one. Op is a big boy and can make his own mind up
Old 09-22-2012
roberto

any update OP? did the money go through
Old 09-22-2012

Longevity: 84%

You will get definitely banned! Just depends on time p, I had 1 last me 3 more months after UK was banned. And few that got banned straight away ans other lasted me on average 2 weeks. Just be ready for it. May take some time...