MC999 Your eBay account is restricted - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 08-17-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
Default MC999 Your eBay account is restricted

Here's what i got:

HTML Code:
Thanks for selling on eBay. It's important that we speak with you about recent activity on your account. Your listings have been removed until we can talk with you.

To prevent your account from being closed, please contact us within the next 48 hours using this link:

***LINK HERE*** I REMOVED IT.

Note: You may be asked to sign in. You can always sign in from the eBay home page before clicking the link above.

We appreciate your help verifying your account as quickly as possible and welcome you as a member of our community.

Thanks,

eBay

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.
My Ebay Account was created 3 days ago and had 6 feedbacks.
Many many times, whenever I list an item, I receive this message.
Can you tell me why and what I should do to list an item successfully without having restriction?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-17-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums - you are being to asked to call eBay and prob do some ID question verification.

Listing perfumes and electronics is risky on a new account that is 3 days old.

All the best as you sort through the issues - check back in with the forum once you do call them.
Old 08-17-2011
Banned

Longevity: 74%
Send a message via MSN to EGYfromhell Send a message via Yahoo to EGYfromhell Send a message via Skype™ to EGYfromhell

With all my respect you can sell what ever after seconds from creating the account ( I am not referring to the QTY I am referring to the item or brand).

If you got this email that means they are not happy with something in the account, mostly name and address, they do not really care if you are selling a desktop wallpaper, Auction, for $0.99, but if you are selling serious item you need to make sure that you have solid information and new selling behavior.
Old 08-17-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Oh,gee! Why did this happen to you cherry_baby?

Gosh, that must have upset you. I wonder if it because you are pretending to be in the USA. But you are in VIETNAM??????????????????????????????

Gosh, and you have the cheek to ask for help but not tell the correct facts. Ah well.

ebay knows you are using a VPN if the account has a US address.
Why get us to waste time trying to help?

AND do not put personal info in open forum again.
Old 08-17-2011

Longevity: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
Oh,gee! Why did this happen to you cherry_baby?

Gosh, that must have upset you. I wonder if it because you are pretending to be in the USA. But you are in VIETNAM??????????????????????????????

Gosh, and you have the cheek to ask for help but not tell the correct facts. Ah well.

ebay knows you are using a VPN if the account has a US address.
Why get us to waste time trying to help?

AND do not put personal info in open forum again.
My favourite 'nightmare' strikes again!!!
Old 08-19-2011
MU

Longevity: 81%

Just got the same code for selling on a 1 day account. I was doing some testing. Anyways time to call and if I lose then time to fax in stuff.
Old 08-19-2011
Executive [VIP]

Gooodluck i haven't been able to get them *******s to ask me questions in a long time.. Just straight to docs, are you using real infos or what?

I use a name like Joe Moss is there a joe moss? maybe somewhere, maybe i am failing at stealth, i dunno... And then i go on zillow and look for houses for sale in a neighbordhood ... That actually has a name like " Harborwoods" or something and then i find a house for sale in that neighborhood and use that address... Remember "what neighborhood " is your home located in, can definitely be a question... i've been asked it before and sometimes that can successfully win ya a free pass!
Old 08-30-2011

Longevity: 73%

I just made an account, legit and everything, this is my first time on eBay, i signed up to get rid of an extra ipod i have, tem minutes into the listing, BOOM, its gone and they said i need to call them up and talk to them... calling up its fax this fax that... seriously, WTH?

Are there any alternatives to eBay? Some other site that you can sell on and get your money through PayPal?
Old 09-06-2011

Longevity: 75%

U listed items hight risk, sample : gift. code...
New accounts should sale small items, and good , shipping with tracking..
Old 09-06-2011
Executive [VIP]

You could always buy something non-vero and re-sell it. Its like a 2 for 1 feedback.
Old 09-23-2012

Longevity: 67%

So today I made my 2nd stealth account. Not so much stealth but "fudged"
Got the dreaded as soon as I listed a old PS2 Game. (Dumb but was thinking, eh, a $5 game if that but of course we all know it is the "Category" which can hit ya too)

Thanks for selling on eBay. It's important that we speak with you about recent activity on your account. Your listings have been removed until we can talk with you.

To prevent your account from being closed, please contact us within the next 48 hours using this link:
LINK

Note: You may be asked to sign in. You can always sign in from the eBay home page before clicking the link above.

We appreciate your help verifying your account as quickly as possible and welcome you as a member of our community.

Thanks,

eBay

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.

H45388

So I called just waiting to hear the fax this and that.
Got a really cool guy on the phone. I joked with him some, told him I was very new at this and had no idea even how to call them and I kept acting like I was just terribly upset to have taken his time for my issues.
He then said, he wanted to ask me a few questions. Gave me a couple questions about if I had a mortgage with some bank I never heard of and if I have ever lived on any of the streets that I have never heard of. So I got lucky for sure (knowing you never are out of the water).
As he hangs up, he tells me that I should be good to go now with 0 selling limits. ZERO??? WTF. I have another account that took forever to get to 100/$5000 with all verified info. This new account has a $10 prepaid card on it and Paypal that has yet to be verified.

Oh well. Just wanted to share. It isn't always a bad day I guess to call them. I am sure he could have hit me with Fax.
Acting dumb helped me out. (At least for now)
But I agree with you guys, stay away from Jewelry, Electronics and I noticed some words like "Omega" will get you suspended as well with a new account. (Had a friend go through this). Even if you were listing the Omega Cat Litter Box. Confusing the title with Omega Watches. After putting it in the Pet category, the system I guess thinks you are listing the item in another category which is a violation (Browse Manipulation). Just a few pointers.
Old 09-23-2012

Longevity: 70%

This makes me think that I should start up some eBay listing masterclasses... it seems that it is an art that must be perfected.

I list PS2 games all the time as the first listing on new accounts and never get taken down. The listing is always visible within 2-3 minutes in fact.
Old 04-13-2015

Longevity: 65%
Default Re: MC999 Your eBay account is restricted

i GOT one my new stealth account restricted too and....this lovely young lady call me, and wait for it...mama mia what a experience?

First, she asked me few question and I answered correct having my info ready noted down otherwise I would have been screwed lol to many stealth lol
Second, trying to help me relist same item that was removed.
Third, Trying to help me with how to use ebay lol poor me is very new to ebay. ...and the rest of it, was flirty all away. I was going to ask her out lol
what help?

Last edited by albaniansniper; 04-13-2015 at 05:22 AM.