New user accounts with Amzon - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 09-19-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
Cool New user accounts with Amzon

I have tried to set up the VM. The first time I tried it, I completely reinstalled my OP system. The second time I tried, I must have put it on my Recovery drive and then it took me FOREVER to try and at least defrag it so it doesn't give me a warning every time for low memory.

My question is... can I just have a new user on my computer and not worry about the VM's? I didn't think it was something that was so complicated, but apparently I am not picking up on it.

I will only have one account for now on Amz and will change the MAC/WMAC/IP etc. before I log in, all under the user id I have set up for it.

***My only concern is, I want to use another user id on my computer to be able to use Facebook/Pinterest, etc but NEVER to log into anything Amz... will that link me??***
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-20-2012

If you reformatted your host computer when you intended to install a VM I would say stay well away from them.
Old 09-20-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Post Modern Sleaze View Post
If you reformatted your host computer when you intended to install a VM I would say stay well away from them.
LOL, yes I am. But I DO know how to create a new user account on my computer, so that was my question... If I use one for just Amz and do not log into personal stuff under that user- and use a different router/modem for internet, diffrnt mac etc...

use the other user for personal stuff, meaning FB, pinterest etc... with a different router/mac address etc... Would I get linked??
Old 09-20-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 89%

A user acct is just a file. Do all your Amazon stuff in one user..period. That's one Amazon acct not any others.
If you're not logged on to ANY acct you can do what you want. I usually do all business in each acct in their own user acct period.
All else is done in one user acct that has never logging in to any business accts.

If I read you right?
Old 09-20-2012
Threadstarter  

Yes I will only do Amz stuff pertaining to that account under that user.

But if I have a personal user id, can I use that to log into Facebook, Pinterest, etc without them seeing those cookies and potentially linking me (because before I reformatted my computer with my old accounts, I had logged into those accounts etc and would have possibly had cookies or browser fingerprinting from before).
Old 09-20-2012

Do they link a computer that had been used just once to access seller account?

meaning, i would create a new account from another ip completely, but it is a computer I logged in ONCE from.
Old 09-21-2012

Longevity: 74%

I also used FF Portable version. Used different version/folder for each amazon account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
A user acct is just a file. Do all your Amazon stuff in one user..period. That's one Amazon acct not any others.
If you're not logged on to ANY acct you can do what you want. I usually do all business in each acct in their own user acct period.
All else is done in one user acct that has never logging in to any business accts.

If I read you right?
Old 09-21-2012
Threadstarter  

I reformatted this computer, so no it has never been used to access any Amz account. If I still need to log into Amz accnt, I use my cell phone since it is not connected to my wireless at home.

I also bought a new modem and router and will be hooking up that internet whenever I log into my account- and using my old routher/modem combo for when I want to do normal browsing at my house.

I am just concerned that if I am using the same computer- even though reformatted- for other things that would recreate possible same browser fingerprinting. I will not use this computer for logging into any old suspended Amz account since I cleaned it.

---- also I was going to use my iPad which is connected to my old router/modem connection to access my old amz accnts until I set up my new amz accounts under the new router and modem would this create any possible linking if I am using my new reformatted computer on the old router/modem connection, even if my computer has NOT logged into any old amz account?? I am thinking no, but want to make sure. ----
Old 09-22-2012

Longevity: 82%

You are Making it way more difficult than it is. here it is. amazon only sees ip and browser version. every tom d!ck and harry are using the same browsers so they are not tracking that. it is your ip period. now I know dsl, cable is faster but for the aggravation just use dialup. that is it. new ip all the time pick any dialup number and your done. As for reformatting and creating another user on the computer you are basically only building a closet for each account holder.
It is just splitting up the hard drive. to much fuss.

If you are using a laptop than buy another drive and switch them when you want to use amazon. if you have a desk top install a new drive turn on the computer and pick the drive you want to boot from. I personally have desktops each one has 2 drives so i can turn on and select which one i want to boot up and done. I keep everything seperate. no vm ware and cr@p like that .just bare bones that is it.

search around and find drives for 10-20 bucks that is it. Much easier. Need to be up and running fast .
Old 09-22-2012
Threadstarter  

Ok sounds good. Thanks.
Old 09-23-2012

Longevity: 82%

Criminals Bypassing Sophisticated Device Fingerprinting with Basic Tools | SecurityWeek.Com
Old 09-23-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaches View Post

If you are using a laptop than buy another drive and switch them when you want to use amazon.

search around and find drives for 10-20 bucks that is it. Much easier. Need to be up and running fast .

Do you have any recommendations?