Immediate withdrawal of funds from eBay earnings in my PayPal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 10-02-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
Default Immediate withdrawal of funds from eBay earnings in my PayPal

Hey,

I am selling some items on eBay and whenever I get payments to my PayPal via eBay I always withdraw it all to me bank just in case PayPal decides to **** me over and limit my account with ALL funds in it.

Are there any downsides of doing this?

What will happen if somebody files a dispute against me and the funds are not anymore in my PayPal?

I have only been selling items for the past couple of days and already made a couple of thousands and I've already withdrawn all of it with success.

Thanks,
Sedoc94
The Following User Says Thank You to Sedoc94 For This Useful Post:
Elijah (10-02-2012)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-02-2012

Longevity: 70%

You're a bit like me then. Very similar to the way I operate... I don't give them a chance to screw me over any more after what they did to me in the past, especially with the amount of money that goes through my accounts these days. Everything must come out before I ship the item.

If you don't have the funds in your account and there is a dispute from a customer, your account will go negative and PayPal may try to recover the cash from your bank account. If you intend to keep this account long-term then I would recommend that you don't get yourself into this situation in the first place... keep your customers happy and all should go well for you.
Old 10-02-2012
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 83%

The PayPal personal (premier) account I use is a legit one, verified and all that and it's like at least 4+ years in age.

And about getting into the negatives when I lose a dispute from an eBay customer, I would be more than happy to just deposit some money back into my PayPal to get myself out of the negatives.

I just don't trust PayPal like that anymore. It ruins lifes when people depend on that money, and PayPal randomly just decides to limit ALL funds for no damn reason.

Thanks for your input.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sedoc94 For This Useful Post:
Elijah (10-02-2012)
Old 10-03-2012

Longevity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedoc94 View Post
Hey,

I am selling some items on eBay and whenever I get payments to my PayPal via eBay I always withdraw it all to me bank just in case PayPal decides to **** me over and limit my account with ALL funds in it.

Are there any downsides of doing this?

What will happen if somebody files a dispute against me and the funds are not anymore in my PayPal?

I have only been selling items for the past couple of days and already made a couple of thousands and I've already withdrawn all of it with success.

Thanks,
Sedoc94
If you get a dispute and the funds are not in your paypal then your paypal balance goes negative the amount of the dispute and any incoming funds are put on hold for that amount of the dispute to cover it. If you win the funds are given back in your balance and if you lose the funds are given to the buyer. Have more dispues coming? Get ready to be limited oneday. Paypal wants an account with 0 disputes which is stupid since there will always be a couple of junk buyers.