>> FED CREDIT UNIONS +++BANK ACCT---NEW INFO--BUt Will need ID.. BUT GOOD/SOLID! <<<< - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Credit Card Alternatives

Credit Card Alternatives Prepaid, Gift, Debit and Credit Cards. Credit Card Alternatives. Bank Account Verification and Alternatives.

Old 06-06-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
Arrow >> FED CREDIT UNIONS +++BANK ACCT---NEW INFO--BUt Will need ID.. BUT GOOD/SOLID! <<<<

HI Folks:
Ive stumbled onto what "I" consider a GOLD MINE of info---and thought since You folks always share with me, I'd Reciprocate...

Its the FCU's or Federal Credit Unions... Now youve got to have ID--BUT.. again--Paypal + Ebay does NOT see what name is on the accts,so what does it matter?

**Also- you open an acct with $5---YES-only $5---
**Also--You can open a Freedom ck acct for $25, then add 4 or 5 savings accts for $5 each--now you have what 6 accts--with acct + routing numbers..

(You dont need to order checks)--so you can just use the acct numbers + you get on online access

NOW--HERES the BONUS--Follow me now--

A.) FEDERAL CREDIT UNIONS---i.e. JUSTICE federal Credit Union, Navy Federal Credit Union, Nasa Federal Credit Union, there are ALOT of them..
B.) You do NOT have to be in the ARMY/Navy Marines, to be a MEMBER--you join through one of their affiiates,, i.e. the Sheriffs Assoc, with a $20 donation, join as a Civilian,
OR_-one of your relatives in the Service? This Qualifies you!

************ OK< so now youre a member, you got a "SHARE" of the credit union, you got a ck and savings acct--NOW>>>>>>
a.)
GO ahead and apply for one of their Visa cards--even with a Fico score of say 650-- watch out for a 5% Visa with a $10,000 LIMIT--hitting yourmailbox!!
OR;

How about a 4% car loan?
OR--How about a Visa Card from Navy Federal, with a $50,000 limit with a 730 Fico score??
YES_ FIFTY THOUSAND+!!!!

+++ MANY MANY MORE BENEFITS--like free INsurance, i got $3,000 policy, also you name your beneficiary of your accts, and insurance!

___ This info is all legit--and if you are Patient, it takes about a week or so to get Verified, acct set--then you can apply for the bank cards--they are really NOn-Profit-- (for the members only)--so unlike a typical bank--they can offer GREAT DEALS--
You will get the SAME EXACT service as the Retired Judges, Retired CIA Agents, Retired STate Troopers, Active Duty Police, etc...

>>>>>>GO FOR IT!!!....

(BY the way--OBVIOUSLY--if you call them--and you tell them--well, i only want this acct temporary- to get multiple ebay or pp accts=--guess what? Theyre gonna close it down--so take advantage of this good thing--play it cool _
REap the Rewards!!

GOOD LUCK !!!!

P.S. YOu also get a Ck acct Debit card free!!

Last edited by ebayhateluv; 06-06-2008 at 09:09 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ebayhateluv For This Useful Post:
madmuppet303 (10-09-2012)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-06-2008
Threadstarter  

P.S. They do pull a Credit file to Join as a member, as its a Financial Inst., but not to worry- if no scams, no bad cks --youre good to go.
--I had to fax in a Notarized copy of my Drivers License, to prove my address...they recd, and opened my acct same day, as well as Approved me for a $25,000 Navy Federal Rewards Visa card!
--In 5 days, I received my acct info/ on line passwords, Visa Debit card for my Ck acct,
as well, as a Welcome kit, and a offer to apply for a $50,000 Visa Card with 0%, 12 months Balance Transfers!
>>> I just bought 2 new cars--The one was 5.9%, I just faxed over yesterday my app- to refinance at 4%--GOt Approved, and since I have equity in the car--my loan was only
$19k, they offered me $22k, at 4%..
--Asked if I had a Mortgage? or a BOat loan or Motorcycle I wanted to Finance/Re finance?
The Folks there are VERY FRIENDLY!
p.s. I have a friend who's a retired State Police Officer--he's still young, (47)--but he's got his 20 yrs in, I called him, and asked if he was a member, he's a member of the NASA FCu--he only got $7500 Visa, but he has BAD CREDIT--after a divorce--so theyre very liberal....they know we're Real People, and you deal with Real People---Good luck !
Old 06-06-2008
Threadstarter  

FOLKS--already receiving pms---- EASY STEPS---

1.) go to a site--i.e. www(dot)navyfcu (dot) org
OR
go to usfed (dot)org
OR
go to penfed (dot)org

OR--simply GOOGLE--Federal Credit unions

Step 2-- Find the link--JOIN/Membership--fill out app--OR--find the "AFFINITY" partners--i.e. Sheriffs assoc--then JOIN..
Step 3-- Fill out app for ck acct/savings acct---You choose the number of "shares" you wanna invest/belong to--i.e.every $5 in your ck acct constitutes a "share" in the credit union..But its your money..
Step 4--wait till you get acct info/on line info-password
Step5--apply for credit cards, loans, etc..
Step 6--Enjoy a BETTER LIFE because of your new membership!
Good Luck!

FYI--PENFED--is the SAME site-your local COngressman/Senators are using to store their money/use the accts!!! +++ PENFED is REAL EASy on VISA cards!!! )
Old 06-06-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

Very nice ebayhateluv, I'm going to try and signup for one. I'll let you know how it goes.
Old 06-06-2008

Longevity: 96%

EBHL
Good info, now all of them and actually member of two of them.

Navy Federal you have to have been in the navy or other eligible services or have a close family member.

Justice is decent but the best one of the all besides Navy is Patelco Credit Union. You can join by becoming a member of the California Ass of Older Citizens.

Nasa is cool to, only have to join a space program for I htink 18 bucks.

EBHL, great post for people. Guess I never thought of posting about it here but in the credit repair business many use credit unions to build there credit back because they are very much more lenient then banks.

My short list of these would be.

1. Navy is the best if you can get in with the them through the services or family member. They are very very popular with great rates!

2. Penfed is second again look at the membership information.

3. Nasa

4. Justice

5. Digitial Federal CU

CU are a great way to rebuild bruised credit. Remember folks, if you want to fix your credit you have to start somewhere and build a on time every time credit report and EBHL has just opened the door for many.

Thanks EBHL for the great info.

** You can join them all except for Navy Federal unless you have been a service member or a family member by joining the associations on their website, some say their is backdoors to Navy Fed but I have never found it yet.
Old 06-06-2008

EBHL
Did you get in with Navy Fed? Do you have someone who sponsored you to get in or have a family member in the service?
Old 06-06-2008
Threadstarter  

Hi-most of the males on my side of the family have been in usmc...I remember as a kid-the thrill to go to the PX...don't know what they call today-guess just Commissiary? Have 1 cousin in Iraq now/usmc...

Last edited by ebayhateluv; 06-07-2008 at 10:10 AM.
Old 06-09-2008

Longevity: 92%

So how do i "AFFINITY" other sponsers so i will be eligible to create a account?
Old 06-10-2008
Threadstarter  

HI:
All you do is say--go to the Justice federal credit union---on the left--you will see a title--affinity partners,
click on it--then 2 or 3 items down, see sheriffs assoc,click on it--
then once in--join,
then join as a civilian, for $20
now after you get the sheriffs email/welcome to sheriffs assoc,
go join justice federal cr union!
Thats it... it takes 10 mins at the sheriffs assoc, about 10 mins at jfcu.org, then another 30 mins to fax jfcu the verif of address,etc. get acct set..
NOW-only 10 mins per acct you open--savings./checking, etc,.
Open 1 for every kid you have,,,your neices, nephews, etc, only $5 opens an acct
Old 07-11-2008
Threadstarter  

Followup-- I just joined USAA this past week--I was paying $3,400 every 6 months for car insurance through aig..
Switched to USAA- and for 2 of my 4 cars--its $670 for 6 months--Im gonna add the other 2, so thats 1300 versus 3400--WOW!
THEN- tonight while Im bored--waiting for auctions to end--I decide to get 1 of their cc's
---so i apply for the Amex card--got it, then i pulled the trigger on their plat m/c--got it!
all in less than 5 mins--over $30,000 new credit...
Old 09-02-2008
MU

You'll be bankrupt or in debt again within 3 years. Your well on your way
Old 10-09-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 93%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post

**Also- you open an acct with $5---YES-only $5---
**Also--You can open a Freedom ck acct for $25, then add 4 or 5 savings accts for $5 each--now you have what 6 accts--with acct + routing numbers..
this is just a side detail, but does it not look strange to open 6 accounts at once? what do you say when you open them?
Old 12-04-2008

I have opened several accounts at my credit union, although not all at once (I did open 2 separate checking accounts at the same time, though).

I told them I was doing it "for business recordkeeping purposes" and they didn't have a problem with that. Also, I guess you could say "to make it easier to segregate business expenses for tax and reporting purposes" or something along those lines.

This was at Digital FCU, where I had been offered membership a long time ago due to a previous employment relationship. I have hung onto this membership for dear life!!! Also, with DCU they have one of the better (read: less expensive) "second chance" programs if you are in ChexSystems or other reporting systems for having gotten an account closed due to bouncing checks.

Another thing. With DCU, if you have a corporation or LLC, they can open a corporate account as long as all the principals of the corp/LLC are eligible to join. (They have an affinity membership program, so it's not hard to accomplish.) I have had a separate business account open with them for some time that I pay zero fees per month on. I have seen several credit unions offer business accounts for sole proprietors, but very VERY few for corporations and other separate legal entities. But borrowing money in the corporation's name is a lot harder at DCU than it is at the big banks . . . years of tax returns required, as well as the personal guarantees most of the banks were seeking.

A friend of mine who joined via the affinity program said getting their computer loan (several years ago) was a snap, that it was the easiest loan to get he had ever tried anywhere.
Old 12-14-2008

Longevity: 89%

i have navy, penfed, and nasa. Great rates, nice credit limits, friendly customer service.
i wish they had local branches, if they did i would bank exclusively with them. I was using navy for my paypal account that recently went to crap. Very easy to change your account numbers with navy to keep paypals hand out of it WHEN not if the **** hits the fan.
Old 12-14-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

I got shut down by USAA(which is the ebst credit union from what I hear)..you have to have IMMEDIATE(Brother, Father,Sister,Mother) that has served in the millitary.Seems like the more exclusive the better the cu is.
Old 10-10-2012

Longevity: 78%

I know It's an old thread but WOW, this is awesome information.
Thank you so much!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to madmuppet303 For This Useful Post:
Packattack12 (12-03-2012)
Old 10-10-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts

Been asleep for the last few years

Make sure to check the accuracy of the info

Credit Unions can be limited to join or 'closed'.

Some are limited by geography or 'closed' as in the case of Navy Fed.
To join them you need be serving Forces personnel, ex services or have a family member . They even let ex civvie employees join
Old 11-24-2012

Longevity: 72%

shoot depending on the Credit Union, all you need is a single $1 to open an account and a min balance of, of course $1...

and have i think up to 3 savings, never tried to go over that limit.

Credit Union Gift Cards act like any ol Credit Card, you log in, change the info and you just match the info and your gold.
The Following User Says Thank You to varld For This Useful Post:
unkown5454 (11-24-2012)
Old 12-05-2012

Longevity: 81%

Wow, great info. But however i don't think USAA is working with paypal now
Old 12-06-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Credit Unions are a GREAT way to get Financing for a LOT of People who would normally NEVER get a Dimne from a Bank
Old 12-13-2012

Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by varld View Post
shoot depending on the Credit Union, all you need is a single $1 to open an account and a min balance of, of course $1...

and have i think up to 3 savings, never tried to go over that limit.

Credit Union Gift Cards act like any ol Credit Card, you log in, change the info and you just match the info and your gold.
Can I buy a gift card from navy federal and use it to verify my ebay/paypal?