How long to wait on ebay germany until i can list one item? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > eBay & PayPal International

eBay & PayPal International General discussions on eBay Suspensions and PayPal Limited accounts for ALL other countries not mentioned above!

Old 08-28-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default How long to wait on ebay germany until i can list one item?

Hello,

got a new ebay germany account and want to ask how long i have to wait until i can list an item worth 500 $. Before i tried it on UK Account with one feedback after setting it up few days ago and it got suspended. Its stealth one. How is it in ebay germany or austria, italy?

Thanks

best regards
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-28-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 73%

What suspension/coding notification did eb send you in respect of this suspension ???

I suspect the way you've setup this eb a/c is suspect.

Your approach to stealth a/c building (-UK Account with one feedback after setting it up few days ago listing $500 item-) is not feasible or advisable either.
Old 08-28-2012
Threadstarter  

I got a message, that the ebay account is suspended and i have to call them for clarification.

Started an auction from 0.99 about a furniture.

Created it with paypal account, which i verified. Ebay Account was not verified by vcc etc. but i thought it doesnt make any difference.

Heard about the 30 days to wait in uk, usa. Is it true in germany, austria as well?
Old 08-28-2012
Executive [VIP]

Post up this eb notice on here.I want to review this.

'Ebay Account was not verified by vcc'.....
verifying ebay by VCC ??? You've definitely misunderstood this.
Old 08-28-2012

Longevity: 70%

No, I think that you have misunderstood. He is in Germany. There (and also in some other European countries) VCC works to verify your PayPal account like we do with a bank in the UK. Since there is no such thing as eBay verification (the closest thing to that being linking a verified PayPal to the eBay), I am guessing that he just meant that he didn't add a CC as a backup funding source. But this should make no difference in his account standing; it wouldn't be the cause of listing takedown.

Now OP, was the eBay suspension notice an MC067? If so, something that you did triggered it. And I doubt that it was the item value because I have listed a Mac Mini fairly recently for about £680 on eBay UK, on a brand new account. So it must go deeper than that.

Last edited by Elijah; 08-28-2012 at 10:22 PM.
Old 08-28-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Created it with paypal account, which i verified. Ebay Account was not verified by vcc etc. but i thought it doesnt make any difference.
No, read it again yourself (the bold highlight).....I did not misunderstand it. You do not use a VCC to verify an ebay as the Op's train of thought indicates....
Old 08-28-2012

I did and edited.
Old 08-28-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Strange to not know the listing conditions of your supposed country.

New accounts of any country need to proceed with care. An item of that value would need to be sold on an account that has some credibility with both ebay/paypal. Part of your problem will be the buyer

Old 08-28-2012

The thing is that you can get MC067/MC081 (the latter being more severe, as it is normally an unappealable suspension... due to them supposedly suspecting that you are a "danger to their community" [lol]) notices even listing a single supposed "low risk" item. So I doubt that it was the item price in itself that triggered it.

Last edited by Elijah; 08-28-2012 at 10:32 PM.
Old 08-28-2012
Executive [VIP]

Elijah,

My original remark stands....all the additional information you've provided is superfluous to my original remark as to the Op's misunderstanding.....my original point remained valid & I never misunderstood any of this.

I could have second guessed as much but would have preferred for the Op to have responded before making further comment.
Old 08-29-2012
Threadstarter  

Thank you all for your replies and help. I fopund the message i got:

Quote:
Attention!
Your account is currently suspended. Below you’ll find information on why and what to do next.

*Why did we suspend your account?

From experience we know that certain items and actions are more associated with fraudulent activity on eBay than others. As a precaution, we suspend an account if it gives us cause for concern. We then ask for more before we reinstate the account.

Please understand we're not accusing you of fraudulent behaviour. Our top priority is to ensure that eBay remains a safe and reputable place to buy and sell, so we'd like to confirm some of the information you've given us.

An account suspension in these circumstances is covered in the eBay User Agreement under the heading "Abusing eBay". You can read the entire User Agreement here:

eBay User Agreement

*Here's what you should do now:

Please send us all of the following information and we'll review your account:

1) Proof of name
2) Confirmation of your registered address
3) Proof that the item/s you listed are in your possession

You can find out more details on the types of acceptable documents, as well as how you can upload your documents and here:

eBay: Redirect

Please be assured that eBay treats your personal information with the utmost care. We always destroy documents after we've reviewed them.

*What happens next?

Please allow three days for us to review your account after we have received your documents. We'll then contact you via email. Your account will remain suspended until we receive and review these documents.

We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to your response so that we can resolve this matter as soon as possible.
Its the MC081!
Old 09-06-2012

Longevity: 68%

This happened to me when I opened my UK business account with real info of my UK company and me being a director and I live in another EU country. I have great feedback on my personal eBay account (not UK) and it still fine working I have PP linked to it and still all fine. I use my home IP address (not in UK as I do not live there) But business account was suspended 6h after being opened. I didn't even list an item and they sent this notice...I wrote 3times after last contact I got some stupid answer than I did live chat and said that I have also personal account and it didn't help they said they want
1) Proof of name (company info)
2) Confirmation of your registered address
3) Proof that the item/s you listed are in your possession

I faxed everything but the last No.3 because I didn't list anything...they never opened my account back...This happened 3 months ago...

I hate them :(
Old 10-20-2012

Longevity: 72%

sirjocky, are you from germany?

or did you try to sell from a foreign country to germany?