Whats the best way to have a Buyer suspended ? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 04-28-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%
Default Whats the best way to have a Buyer suspended ?

Is that possible to get a buyer suspended?

One of my buyer is really getting on my nerves. Is there anything that I can do to get her/him suspended on eBay?
Buyer sent me a lot of threatening emails but that's not enough for eBay to suspend her/him.

What is the best way to "harm" them on eBay?:o
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-28-2008

Longevity: 95%

I would suggest your time is better spent on keeping Urself on Ebay.. 4get the arse's they will always be there..
Old 04-28-2008

Longevity: 92%

yes, it is very possible
Old 04-28-2008

Longevity: 94%

when i have a threatening or verbally abusive buyer, or random emailer i just forward the email to ebay, and let them take care of it. chances are they do nothing, but like was already said i would rather spend my time making money than to try and get even.
Old 04-29-2008
Executive [VIP]

yes its possible, this seems to get discussed every second day on here.
but id rather concentrate on making more money.
Old 04-29-2008

you can always block the buyer, cant you?
Old 04-29-2008

I too would like to do this. I have free time since I am suspended on 1 account and using my main account to sell would raise flags. One buyer gave me a negative because I gave him a positive feedback with an ad to my product. Nothing I can do since I gave him positive first.
Old 04-29-2008

it cost $40.00 but you can get that negative removed at squaretrade.com
Old 04-29-2008

Longevity: 98%

You also have to get the buyer to not answer for 14 days when squaretrade will send them emails every few days.
Old 05-08-2008

Default Whats the best way to have a Buyer suspended ?

Just trying to get some info from other members cause new feedback change coming up soon, need to have some ammo ready ....also all you guys that are powersellers good luck after change..
Old 05-08-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Why bother ? Put your energies into being a good seller and try to prevent having to do
this. If you are already thinking that you have to 'attack' buyers, my thoughts are you should revise your own plans and improve yourself.
I am sure you will find that power sellers put a lot of work into their selling and aim to
create good working relations with their buyers not spend time on how to get them banned.
Old 05-08-2008

True but what happens when you have a buyer thats says refund me half or I will neg you or for any other dum reason you will see it wont be easy I can see a buyer leaving negative already just to get a message from eBay saying sorry you had a bad experience heres a $10 coupon then the word is out leave your seller a negative and ebay sends you a coupon code cause you had a bad experience then what do you do a lot of scam artist out there.
Old 05-08-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts

For a start, change the way you are thinking now. Because of these changes that are being forced down our throats by ebay {which make me furious btw}, you have to start
looking at selling items in such a way that the chances of having a bad buyer are lowered.
You can not 'ignore' the fact that there are scam artists but you have to learn to compromise and work the buyer better than they work you. Learn to give a little.
Old 05-08-2008
Executive [VIP]

this question seems to be asked every second day.

GB is right, Concentrate on making money ( which your obviously doing with 60k in your pp acc )vand staying on ebay, forget the morons because if you dedicate your time trying to get back at them, thats time you could be using to make money and stay on ebay.

The only time i ever really try and get back at someone is when they dont pay, or they dont reply to my payment notices, then i will pull a few things out of the bag.

But dealing with morons and scam artisist is soothing we all have to deal with unfortunately.
Old 05-08-2008

Longevity: 95%

Folks--Heres what I do-- when the item is under $50--and I have a real jerk.. I refund them, in full-let them keep the item, then ban them..
--I word the email to them, as such that upon receipt of reciprocal pos fb, your refund will be issued, and we both go our won ways-and by the way-the item is yours to keep,,merry christmas.. This has always worked, softens even the harshest buyers.. If items, more expensive, either a 25-50% refund, or some other accomodation,,,
Old 05-08-2008
Executive [VIP]

i could never let someone keep my item and then refund them in full, but i guess when your selling the volume that you do, it wouldn't make a large difference ?
Old 05-09-2008

i also refund and let the buyer keep the item, but there is a lot of times where the buyer doesn't even give you that chance. they just leave a negative, and no email. now with the feedback withdrawl process being gone we're pretty much screwed.

i just had this nut case the other day. i sold him a $10 dvd. he wasn't happy with it. not a big deal, i would have refunded, but he never contacted me. he just leaves me a negative, so i leave him one in return, then ask to refund him and do a feedback withdrawl. this nut tells me he was ripped off before, so he is going to contact ebay, and the people that had pictured in my listing for copyright infrindgement. he was going to try and get me suspended until i gave him a story about me being sick, and having tons of medical bills. i even sent him an extra $5 more than he paid. he still hasn't removed the negative.

i try my hardest to make the buyers happy. i ship quick, and describe the product well, but there will always be someone who will neg you.
Old 05-09-2008

I had a few buyers who just filed a dispute with paypal. They said they didn't want to contact me because most ebay sellers don't respond anyway etc. lol. So I refund them let them keep the digital item.

I even had a buyer leave me a negative feedback for get this........leaving him a positive feedback! My feedback for him was "Thanks for purchasing my TV for PC programs! Excellent ebayer! A++" He was like, thanks for the feedback but don't advertise your crap in my feedback. My response was, why are you mad about it? He said stfu you noob or I will neg you. I was like I will not be threaten by you, leave me a negative if you want........which he did.

Some buyers are A holes. I would be glad to know how to get buyer suspended too. I don't care about time, money lost for getting him suspended while I could be making money, because I will then have satisfaction.
Old 05-09-2008
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
Folks--Heres what I do-- when the item is under $50--and I have a real jerk.. I refund them, in full-let them keep the item, then ban them..
--I word the email to them, as such that upon receipt of reciprocal pos fb, your refund will be issued, and we both go our won ways-and by the way-the item is yours to keep,,merry christmas.. This has always worked, softens even the harshest buyers.. If items, more expensive, either a 25-50% refund, or some other accomodation,,,
I do the same, mostly works. If it doesn't, I hire a hitman, since I know their address. After that, I don't hear anything anymore from them.