Worldwide eBay & PayPal Protest IRL -- The Plan - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 04-25-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 98%
Talking Worldwide eBay & PayPal Protest IRL -- The Plan

After seeing how Project Chanology did things, we need to make protests against eBay at their physical locations.

We first will need a website to organize it and it would be better if there was an additional website and it wasn't on aspkin's. Then people choose a time and date, then make a map and instructions. People will park a ways a way, meet early, and then march out in front of the eBay building to protest. Also contact law enforcement ahead of time to make sure they do the protest legally.

I spent a lot of time googling and I have only found these addresses but there should be more. Remember to protest at eBay, PayPal, and Skype addresses. Gumtree and Kijiji addresses appear to be the same as eBay's. Gumtree and Kijiji are eBay's craigslist ripoff sites and after they failed, eBay made a frivilous lawsuit against nonprofit company craigslist to illegally shut craigslist down.

I am listing addresses and noting which are old and suspected of no longer being current.

Australia:
Anyone know? eBay and PayPal have hidden it really well.

Austria:
street address: Bubenbergplatz 5
postal code: CH-3011
city: Bern

Canada:
eBay Canada Limited
2 St Clair Avenue East Suite 701
Toronto ON M4T 2T5 Canada

France:
18-26, rue Gioubet
75019 Paris

Germany:
Markplatz 1
Europarc
Dreilinden

Hong Kong:
6/F., Alexandra House,
16-20 Chater Road, Central

India:
Street1:Helvetiastrasse 15/17
City:Bern
State/Province:CH
Postal Code:3005CH

Italy:
eBay
Via Fontata 18
Milano
MI

Luxembourg:

L-2449 Luxembourg, Luxembourg

Malaysia:
High Options Sdn Bhd
Unit C-12-4, Level 12, Block C
Megan Avenue ll, 12, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan

Netherlands:
Dalsteindreef 47
1112XC DIEMEN
Netherlands

Singapore:
One Marina Boulevard
#28-00
Singapore
Postal code: 018989

Switzerland:

eBay
Bubenbergplatz 5,
3001 Bern,

eBay
Helvetiastrasse 15/17
CH-3005 Bern

United Kingdom:

eBay
50 VICTORIA EMBANKMENT
BLACKFRIARS
LONDON
EC4Y 0DX

eBay
Unit 6,
6 Dukes Gate,
Acton Lane,
London W4 5DX

PayPal
Hotham House
1 Heron House
Richmond Upon Thames
Surrey
TW9 1EJ

Gumtree.com Limited
91 - 93 Southwark Street
London, SE1 0HX

London

eBay
Unit 6, Blanchardstown Corporate Park
Dublin
Ireland

PayPal
Unit 9, Blanchardstown Corporate Park
Ballycoolin
postal code: IRL-15
city: Dublin

United States:

eBay
2145 Hamilton Ave. #350
San Jose, CA 95125

PayPal
12312 Port Grace
La Vista, NE 68128

173 West Election Road
Draper, UT 84020

PayPal
11128 John Galt Blvd
Omaha, NE 68137

PayPal
2211 North First Street
San Jose, CA 95131

*Old PayPal address, do not go here*
1840 Embarcadero Rd
Palo Alto CA 94303

*Old PayPal address, do not go here*
303 Bryant St
Mountain View, CA 94041

Example picket signs:

eBay forces sellers to only use PayPal -- unfair!
eBay forcing Paypal = illegal anti-competitive practice
eBay's frivilous lawsuit against Craiglist = illegal anti-competitive practice
Alastair MacGibbon supports fraud
PayPal = Scam
PayPal is the internet's bigget scam
PayPal demands your social security number and then sell it to identity thieves
PayPal is not licensed as a bank. It is a scam company.
paypalwarning.com
screw-paypal.com
aboutpaypal.org
justsaynotopaypal.com
paypalsucks.com
paypalsucks.org
encyclopediadramatica.com/GayPal
Today Tonight News Report found PayPal is unsafe
PayPal only benefits scammers
Honk if you hate PayPal
Honk if you've been scammed by PayPal
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-25-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%
Thumbs up

Jonas

Ebay Australia & New Zealand Pty Ltd
Level 10, 45 Market Street
SYDNEY, NSW, 2000.

Paypal
Level 19, 1 York Street
SYDNEY,NSW,2000.

Both addresses verified.

Last edited by GreenBean; 04-25-2008 at 04:28 AM.
Old 04-26-2008
Threadstarter  

Ah good.

Now we need a website like:

www.worldwideebaypaypalprotest.com (example only, probably should be shorter)

Then we get enough people on it and pick at date and everyone in the cities protests. It creates news media like Project Chanology and paypal stops being forced. Maybe the lawmakers even will make sure you don't have to take paypal ever on ebay or even split the companies up.
Old 04-26-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 93%

Stop whinning, don't even bother protesting against ebay and paypal, you all have the choice to stop using ebay and paypal. Here is a sure-fire way to punlish ebay and paypal: All the tens of millions of upset active and ex sellers/buyers should just simply stop using ebay and paypal, they should simply all join together to form the world's first members-owned online auction site. Since most sellers have also been buyers on ebay, so go ahead and get out of ebay completely. Stop whinning if you people don't smarten up and join together.

Ebay and paypal are not going to listen to you, even if so it'll only be a short time before returning back to their bad behaviour.

Instead of wasting your precious time making websites for whinning against ebay and paypal, make a website for all the sellers/buyers who want to join together and carry on the business. Forget about ebay, it will be a dead end soon anyway, it is matter of time to it to go down in history anyway.
Old 04-28-2008
Threadstarter  

suspended2008, do you know of any other auction sites that things can be sold on other than eBay in the USA. I've tried some and they all generally get no sales even if I price goods lower than anyone else. Basically those sites do worse than if I just made a website of my own. And Craigslist, the only possibly competitor (ebay sued Craigslist because they are competition for local pickup sales), is more of a local pickup only site.

I also was planning to make an auction site and I had a thread about it. The problem is that it'll take a lot of work to set up and I have a lot of good ideas and I'm worried my ideas could all be stolen by people with a lot more money than I have.
Old 04-28-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 94%

Quote:
Originally Posted by suspended2008 View Post
Stop whinning, don't even bother protesting against ebay and paypal, you all have the choice to stop using ebay and paypal. Here is a sure-fire way to punlish ebay and paypal: All the tens of millions of upset active and ex sellers/buyers should just simply stop using ebay and paypal, they should simply all join together to form the world's first members-owned online auction site. Since most sellers have also been buyers on ebay, so go ahead and get out of ebay completely. Stop whinning if you people don't smarten up and join together.

Ebay and paypal are not going to listen to you, even if so it'll only be a short time before returning back to their bad behaviour.

Instead of wasting your precious time making websites for whinning against ebay and paypal, make a website for all the sellers/buyers who want to join together and carry on the business. Forget about ebay, it will be a dead end soon anyway, it is matter of time to it to go down in history anyway.
easier said then done
Old 04-28-2008

whilst a protest sounds interesting actually getting anyone do anything is going to be hard. So many people shout off about how bad ebay / paypal and how they wished that someone does something about them etc etc, give them to opportunity to do it themselves and they go quiet.

There are/have been numerous petitions and quite typical of when people are shown where to make their opinions count they fail to act.....all hot air if you ask me.
Old 04-28-2008
Threadstarter  

Project Chanology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They just protested for a few hours on a weekend every month or so.

Last edited by Jonas; 05-27-2008 at 10:55 PM.
Old 05-02-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

Like I said the power of tens of milions of upset sellers who are active, inactive and suspended should simply get together and form a website which its members are also shareholders. When a group of this vast number of people leaves ebay and run the show on their own, more will be attracted to it. Even among this group of tens of millions sellers/buyers is enough to conduct a large trading volume.

All it takes is a few people with IT expertise to start it. Don't tell me there isn't any IT experts and business professional among the tens of millions sellers who can't create a website and a company.

The internet is a free world, ebay and paypal don't have a gun pointing at anyone's head and forcing to use them. So stop the whinning and protests because they are useless, the only way to stop ebay and paypal is permanently stop using them at all.

Don't forget that ebay once was a small one-man site started from his bedroom, so don't make up any excuse that it can't be done by tens of millions of peolple who many of them have better IT expertise and business experience than a nobody programmer French guy started ebay site from his bedroom. Even if just each of the ten million sellers put in US$1, that is US$10 million capital, don't tell me that 10 million dollars is not enough to do that when the French guy started ebay with 10 bucks capital.

So stop whinning and complaining, ebay and paypal don't listen, they don't have to because you people keep on using them regardless. Boycott works if it lasts for 10 years, not for 1 day, doesn't even feel a little itchy to them.
Old 05-02-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
I also was planning to make an auction site and I had a thread about it. The problem is that it'll take a lot of work to set up and I have a lot of good ideas and I'm worried my ideas could all be stolen by people with a lot more money than I have.
If you have to time and full intention, just go ahead, don't worry about others stealing your idea, you can't stop that, the online world is a open free world.

Start a company and make a website, get your friends involve, especially those with IT expertise help you out. Remember the only winning ingredient is offer the world a piece of the pie, don't go private, the online world needs a platform in which they also owns a piece. You will have an instant success if you follow this: whoever creates the first online auction site with members as shareholders will succeed. Many shareholders/members will jump in and make it into a full scale site, you need not worry.

I just don't have the time to do it, perhaps you do. Power comes from action. One thing leads to another. Do the thing, you will have the power.

Often a great thing started with someone very meek. Don't forget to contact me when you start your work.
Old 05-02-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscan View Post
easier said then done
Actual work is usually harder and takes longer than talking, doesn't it?

Do you think this world was developed by talking alone?

Achievement is obtained by actions. Actions start with words.

The who don't take action never fails because they don't even do it, therefore no failure and of course no success. Can you win the lottery if you don't even risk and buy a lottery ticket?