HOW to have a paypal up a running w/o SSN! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 05-03-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
Default HOW to have a paypal up a running w/o SSN!

You don't have to go to Japan as I read in other post. Just create a PP account in a South American country with any information. After verifying it through any cc, just submitt the US bank account u wish to withdraw money to. In these kind of countries, PP WILL NOT ASK for any other security measure and ALL LIMITS WILL BE LIFTED.

Cons: you will be charged an 'abroad fee' which is around 1,40% extra to all incoming payments. But who cares? PP won't check if your bank account name matches the one entered as paypal account owner.

and I dont think they would run a IP trackdown to suspend a foreign account accesed from the US. after all you could be a inmigrant legally using your paypal from there.

Now I have questions for you;
My PS 100% +1500FB 7years account have been suspended. Then a friend lend me one ebay account. Following guides advice, I turned off Checkout and paypal on that account, planning to use my paypal account (the one that was linked to the suspended account) in an indirect way; such as emailing the buyer requesting his paypal address to send an invoice directly through my ppal. I added a new email alias to this ppal that will be used from now on.

This is what guides suggest, to NOT link the ppal to newer accounts right?. So by doing things this way, will I still run the risk of having the ppal limited or the 2nd ebay suspended? Will they keep an eye also on activity from paypal accounts that were attached to ebay suspended accounts?

and 2)
if I unlink my bank account from paypal, and then use this number on a new, fresh ppal account, will I run any risk?

So basically I have this new ebay account for use but I am very afraid to provide buyers with the old ppal... please advice, and I hope the abroad ppal account tip works for you... at least u should give it a try!

thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-03-2008

Longevity: 93%

'Will they keep an eye also on activity from paypal accounts that were attached to ebay suspended accounts?" YES - DON'T RISK IT!

and 2)
"if I unlink my bank account from paypal, and then use this number on a new, fresh ppal account, will I run any risk?" AGAIN, DON'T RISK IT

I WOULD START A NEW PP ACDCOUNT WITH A DIFFERENT BANK ACC.

GOOD LUCK!
Old 05-03-2008

Longevity: 96%

You will get limited for being linked at some point for sure. As he says...you have to start all over again.
Old 05-03-2008
Executive [VIP]

You'll get limited as soon as soon as PayPal notices the red flags your account throws up because you're logging in from an IP that is not from South America (ie. Brazil, Argentina, etc).
Old 05-03-2008

Longevity: 93%

You'll get limited as soon as soon as PayPal notices the red flags your account throws up because you're logging in from an IP that is not from South America (ie. Brazil, Argentina, etc).

I think you can get around this using AOL. I did it from Mexico for 6-8 months with no known problem.
Old 05-03-2008
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 92%

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustme View Post
1) But how about if you are a brazilian traveling in US, and accesing your brasil-based ppal acc from states, this is totally normal and do you think this is enough reason to for them to limit your paypal acc.?

2) in respect to my old "flagged" ppal account (linked to a suspended ebay acc.) is it also dangerous to triangulate money via a new-fresh ppal account? say I start accepting payments in this new ppal account, and then bounce the money to my old ppal wich has the bank acc.attached for withdraws. Still dangerous?

So I cant even use this old ppal account in 1to1 transactions? -I often contact old customers with fresh stuff and they would send ppal payment straight away.. still dangerous?

and
3) what is the ultimate combo of merchant+shopping cart that you guys are using to get rid of paypal & suspension risks?

Thanks all for your kind support,
Altought I was taken away out my main source of income my motto is "Don't look back" and Im striving to be up & running again, my family can't afford a 'suspension'

good day
Old 05-04-2008
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cachufleta View Post
1) But how about if you are a brazilian traveling in US, and accesing your brasil-based ppal acc from states, this is totally normal and do you think this is enough reason to for them to limit your paypal acc.?
I know it's enough for them to limit it because I've done it in the past. I made 3 accounts and all 3 were limited after I reached $70 to $100.
Old 05-04-2008

Longevity: 95%

how about making an account in canada? you dont need a ssn here, and its easier to get IP addresses with dialup