New eBay Seller Account Limited, Please Help! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Old 11-20-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Unhappy New eBay Seller Account Limited, Please Help!

Hi I have recently opened a business account on ebay and listed 3 peices of branded underwear that I bought at a market,they sold straight away so I called ebay to see If I could list more and they have put a limit on my account asking to verify identity .They want the following:

-- A copy of an official, government-issued photo ID, such as a driver's license or passport.
-- A recent copy of a utility bill, bank statement, or credit card statement to verify your address.
-- The most recent invoice showing proof that you purchased the items you're listing on eBay

Now the I.d etc is not a problem however I do not have a receipt for the goods and dont know the best course of action? I only have 1 more item to sell then Im out of stock but I dont intend to get more.

My account was opened for a business selling auto parts which Iam about to start and Im worried in case I get banned if I fail to provide the right info.
They will have all my details linked to this account as they are my own , my account with the autoparts supplier is all in my name aswell and i dont want to get banned from selling as having to open a new account under another name which will then have to mach up with my account with the parts stockists sounds pretty dangerous.

Please advise me if you can. Thanks alot
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-21-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 70%

Yet another prime example of why you should not sell "branded" items on a new account and why you should never call them to ask for a raise in selling limits.

Now you need to supply them with an invoice from the manufacturer or one of their official resellers/distributors as well as your genuine ID and address verification docs.

If as you say these are genuine branded goods (chances are they are ⊗⊗⊗⊗ anyway if they were bought from a market stall) then it is highly likely that e/b know all info on who the makers authorised distributors are so you would need to be very careful if you get creative.

If you decide now not to give them what they have asked for or if what you do provide them fails muster then you have problems ahead.
Old 11-21-2012

Longevity: 69%

If you do not supply all the information they are asking for your account will be remain limited.
Old 11-25-2012

Longevity: 79%

three choice really and none of them fall in your faviour :-(

Anyway, you could make your own invoices but you would need to know what your doing.

Ring and make your excuses.

Ditch the account.

If you gt this account back , see yourself as lucky.

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif
Old 11-26-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 66%

If I cancel the account while its still active will I then be able to start a new account from scratch using all the same details?

The Invoice option I really wouldn't like to try as it may cause even more hassle if it fails.

The account only has a few + feed back so no big deal on that front Im just worried that it mite cause grief further down the line when starting my auto parts business if i need to use someone else account or go stealth.
Old 11-26-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 70%

In answer to the above.....

No, it would be immediately linked to this account

As advised before, you had best know what you are doing with invoices.

If you fail any of the above then your real details will be banned from e/b and p/p

Tread carefully

Last edited by NoneOther; 11-26-2012 at 02:05 PM.